Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I am Juggernaut...

First day of this Challenge! I'm looking forward to continuing the transformation of my physique and meeting some new folks who are also dedicated to the fitness lifestyle. Hoping to gain some new insights and glean a little knowledge on how to better improve myself as well as provide some useful info to whomever would like to receive it.

Due to my work schedule it's easier for me to work my days out in blocks from Monday to Sunday so my first week is looking like:

Day 1 = Chest - was a quick workout of 5 sets Smith machine incline barbell press, 4 sets of flat dumbell flyes and 4 sets of dumbell parallel presses.

Day 2 = Back -will be T rows, reverse grip pulldowns, and one arm rows

Day 3 = Shoulders and Arms - Arnold presses, side and rear laterals, barbell shrugs, EZ curl, hammer curl, pressdowns and dips

Day 4 = 2.25 mile run - all on asphalt this day

Day 5 = 10 - 12 miles on the mountain bike

I start every day with an 8 - 10 set ab session and stretch for 10 - 15 minutes, regardless of if I'm working out that day or what the workout is. And I got a crazy hectic life so my workout times vary almost daily.

I won't even try to get into my diet right yet. Suffice it to say, many a chicken has breathed its last breath due to my appetite. And probably a cow.

Anywho, good luck to everyone! In a few months there's gonna be a lot of Juggernauts roaming the fitness scene.
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Better than the day before.

qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sohei View Post
    First day of this Challenge! I'm looking forward to continuing the transformation of my physique and meeting some new folks who are also dedicated to the fitness lifestyle. Hoping to gain some new insights and glean a little knowledge on how to better improve myself as well as provide some useful info to whomever would like to receive it.

Due to my work schedule it's easier for me to work my days out in blocks from Monday to Sunday so my first week is looking like:

Day 1 = Chest - was a quick workout of 5 sets Smith machine incline barbell press, 4 sets of flat dumbell flyes and 4 sets of dumbell parallel presses.

Day 2 = Back -will be T rows, reverse grip pulldowns, and one arm rows

Day 3 = Shoulders and Arms - Arnold presses, side and rear laterals, barbell shrugs, EZ curl, hammer curl, pressdowns and dips

Day 4 = 2.25 mile run - all on asphalt this day

Day 5 = 10 - 12 miles on the mountain bike

I start every day with an 8 - 10 set ab session and stretch for 10 - 15 minutes, regardless of if I'm working out that day or what the workout is. And I got a crazy hectic life so my workout times vary almost daily.

I won't even try to get into my diet right yet. Suffice it to say, many a chicken has breathed its last breath due to my appetite. And probably a cow.

Anywho, good luck to everyone! In a few months there's gonna be a lot of Juggernauts roaming the fitness scene.
    Welcome and Good Luck to you too! Looks like a good workout. Kudos on the daily abs session. That is perhaps my weakest link and it shouldn't be!!
    My Juggernaut Journey -- http://tinyurl.com/7jknbjn

Follow @qtguy
    http://www.********.com/qtguy

"keep moving forward"
    "inch by inch, life's a cinch"

sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Slacking a bit

Last workout was pretty slack. 13 hour day, no one else in the gym and my Crazytown cd started skipping every ten seconds. I'll make it up today, and tomorrow. My wife claims to be starting to workout as well tonight. That's motivation.
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut challenge!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge JUGGERNAUT
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Gratitude for all the positive comments. Yall keep rockin out.
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge Henry. Good to have you here bro.
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut nation! Good luck on the challenge! you can do it!
    Holly E. Nolen

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q147/wdharmon01/juggernaut20animated003.gif[/IMG]

Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT Family!

As the Grand Prize winner of the 2011 Olympia I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting on there daily. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread every day.

Prepare yourself for an incredible journey. Rise above the rest and you just might get be one of the Grand Prize winners and experience the opportunity of a lifetime that I was lucky enough to experience, and find yourself on the cover of Infinite Mag!!

Good Luck to all of you and I look forward to following your journey!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome and Good Luck Man!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to the contest.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Getting ready for the second week. Plan on adding in a couple gainer shakes and protein shakes this week. I really got to find a cooler that fits in my patrol car better. Anywho, calories are goin up, probably for the next six or seven weeks and I'm adding in some supps I've always just kind of ignored... Omega3,6,9 some digestive enzymes and picking back up on some old faves like creatine and BCAA's. My first tub of Juggernaut HP should be here tomorrow and I am stoked about checking it out.

This week we are back hittin it heavy and building a bit of size. I know my upper chest and arms are lagging parts and this challenge comes at the perfect time to bring them back up to par for our Myrtle Beach vacation. Will also be concentrating on legs, quads and calves specifically. Thus far, I have seen the best results when I keep my sets around 14 per bodypart (spit among 3 exercises) and reps 8-12 per set.

So week 2 is lookin like:

Mon - Chest / Back = Incline barbell press, Dumbell flye, Barbell press, T row, Reverse grip pulldown, Cable Row

Tue - Shoulders / Arms = Overhead barbell press, Rear lateral raise, Upright row, Barbell shrug, Preacher curl, Hammer curl, Pressdown, Dips

Wed - 3 mile run, 1 hour kata

Thur - Legs = Smith machine squat, Leg press, Leg extension, Leg curl, Standing calf raise, Seated calf raise

Fri - Chest / Arms = Barbell press, Incline flye, Dumbell parallel press, Dips, Alt dumbell curl, Reverse grip bar curl

Sat - Back / Shoulders = Reverse grip pulldown, Barbell row, Overhead dumbell press, Upright row, Barbell Shrug

Sun - Rest

Diet wise, 7 meals daily, protein around 300 grams daily, last meal is a protein shake and a piece of fruit. Total calories are only about 3500 - 4000 daily right now and exchanging some chicken for beef, about 2lbs a day.
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like a good plan for the week. What flavor of Juggernaut did you get?
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*************

TOPIC OF THE DAY IS;
    ”EAT RIGHT FOR YOUR TRAINING REGIMENT OR GO HOME"

As I read the logs I have come across many juggernauts eating the wrong foods at the wrong time of day or not enough food/macros for their specific training regiment goal, therefore here is some helpful information;
    Fueling your body adequately is one of the most important aspect for your fitness success, failing to do so, your results will suffer... Eating before you exercise gives you the necessary energy to work out; eating after you exercise helps you restore your body’s needed resources from the training. However, you can’t just consume mindless calories. You need to pay attention to what you are putting into your body if you want the benefits from your hard earned work. This is what happens to your body when you are done with an intense exercise regiment immediately your body is working to repairing any damage, such as microscopic tears in your muscles from weight lifting. AGAIN … In order for your body to repair itself, you need to give it the correct tools. Food; It provides us with our Protein, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants.
    What and how much you eat should be determined by your training regiment goal. The Proper and the right amount of nutrition lets you meet your goals and recovery more quickly. Skipping a single meal is not recommended because it will interfere with the healing progress.
    You need to eat 1 to 1 grams of protein for every pound you weigh.
    Consider this as a basic rule for maintaining muscle mass, obviously you need to increase the amount of protein if your looking to increase size and strength.
    It's best to eat 4-6 smaller meals a day by eating a meal every 2-to-4 hours to continually feed your muscles the protein it needs to build bigger muscles.
    You need carbs for energy to help you lift heavier weights, do more reps and/or sets to make you keep continually gaining muscle. If carbs are less than 40% of your diet, your body may use the protein and / or burn off the muscle you already build for energy. Eating enough carbs lets the protein do its Job!
    Without the proper food/nutrition, you become irritable, lethargic, weak, and unable to think clearly. You also lower your body’s natural defenses of immunity which makes you more prone to getting sick. Food also helps maintain your body’s core temperature, which keeps you from hypothermia or heat stroke. To fuel your body properly and consistently, you should eat several small meals throughout the day instead of three large meals...

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!!

IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME..
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Last edited by teamsw; 04-15-2012 at 03:19 PM.
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Getting ready for the second week. Plan on adding in a couple gainer shakes and protein shakes this week. I really got to find a cooler that fits in my patrol car better. Anywho, calories are goin up, probably for the next six or seven weeks and I'm adding in some supps I've always just kind of ignored... Omega3,6,9 some digestive enzymes and picking back up on some old faves like creatine and BCAA's. My first tub of Juggernaut HP should be here tomorrow and I am stoked about checking it out.

This week we are back hittin it heavy and building a bit of size. I know my upper chest and arms are lagging parts and this challenge comes at the perfect time to bring them back up to par for our Myrtle Beach vacation. Will also be concentrating on legs, quads and calves specifically. Thus far, I have seen the best results when I keep my sets around 14 per bodypart (spit among 3 exercises) and reps 8-12 per set.

So week 2 is lookin like:

Mon - Chest / Back = Incline barbell press, Dumbell flye, Barbell press, T row, Reverse grip pulldown, Cable Row

Tue - Shoulders / Arms = Overhead barbell press, Rear lateral raise, Upright row, Barbell shrug, Preacher curl, Hammer curl, Pressdown, Dips

Wed - 3 mile run, 1 hour kata

Thur - Legs = Smith machine squat, Leg press, Leg extension, Leg curl, Standing calf raise, Seated calf raise

Fri - Chest / Arms = Barbell press, Incline flye, Dumbell parallel press, Dips, Alt dumbell curl, Reverse grip bar curl

Sat - Back / Shoulders = Reverse grip pulldown, Barbell row, Overhead dumbell press, Upright row, Barbell Shrug

Sun - Rest

Diet wise, 7 meals daily, protein around 300 grams daily, last meal is a protein shake and a piece of fruit. Total calories are only about 3500 - 4000 daily right now and exchanging some chicken for beef, about 2lbs a day.
    How much weight are you planning on packing on. I like your attack plan towards your goals.
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

I got the punch in the Juggernaut HP. I like the tingle from the beta-alanine and if the pink lemonade tastes too good I'd run through a can in two days. South Carolina. Wonder if they might get a sweet tea flavor later? LOL. As far as weight, realistically, I think I can pick up at least another ten pounds or so. 4000 calories daily right now that will probably be up to around 5000 by the end of next week.
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

I got the punch in the Juggernaut HP. I like the tingle from the beta-alanine and if the pink lemonade tastes too good I'd run through a can in two days. South Carolina. Wonder if they might get a sweet tea flavor later? LOL. As far as weight, realistically, I think I can pick up at least another ten pounds or so. 4000 calories daily right now that will probably be up to around 5000 by the end of next week.
    5000! wow! Good luck. Have you thought of scaling back the cardio during your bulk?

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Attention Juggernaut Nation!

If you haven't yet already, make sure to add Juggernaut and your other Infinite Labs supplements to your bodyspace.

Also, when you get a chance, give us an honest review of the the supplements in the bb.com store located here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/il...uestid=8358619

Just click on the product you are using, then click rate product and it will walk you through the whole process.

Thank you from all of us at infinite Labs!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get free advice from IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo!
    [img]http://www.********.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=4e83e9028b017dd5d8fb2d6d2 af878c3&mid=id.346655065382204&ext=1334672221&hash =AQCCpDvNoHOToxaI[/img]
    [img]http://www.********.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=c2f169dbc95386410f0cda684 9c671e4&mid=id.346655065382204&ext=1334672221&hash =AQBGssqFGstRXY1R[/img]
    [img]http://www.********.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=274b0f7444699db8c1ab47038 50caec9&mid=id.346655065382204&ext=1334672221&hash =AQB4lDobC5gCMDuW[/img]

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Alika2die4, 5000 is actually not that high a number for me. In my college years, it was in the 9000 to 10,000 range. Course back then I was around 205 lbs and could hold 5% bf even at that calorie range. I am a true hardgainer but a relatively simple maintainer. As far as cutting back the cardio, I don't have much of an option. I wear a lot of hats on my job, all of which require me (on a personal level) to continue to improve my endurance and ablility to operate a mountain bike. Watch for a PM to get a better idea.

For today, we switched the workout schedule up. Chest and Shoulders. Apparently we are following a plan akin to natural selection... if we dont kill each other we will be stronger. That means altering the rest of the week as well, Legs on Wed, Back and Arms on Thur, run and kata Fri, Sat will be Chest and Arms and Sun will offer a break from everything cept abs. Next week I'm gonna look at working focus groups every 4 days and splitting the rest amongst the remaining days.
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alika2die4, 5000 is actually not that high a number for me. In my college years, it was in the 9000 to 10,000 range. Course back then I was around 205 lbs and could hold 5% bf even at that calorie range. I am a true hardgainer but a relatively simple maintainer. As far as cutting back the cardio, I don't have much of an option. I wear a lot of hats on my job, all of which require me (on a personal level) to continue to improve my endurance and ablility to operate a mountain bike. Watch for a PM to get a better idea.

For today, we switched the workout schedule up. Chest and Shoulders. Apparently we are following a plan akin to natural selection... if we dont kill each other we will be stronger. That means altering the rest of the week as well, Legs on Wed, Back and Arms on Thur, run and kata Fri, Sat will be Chest and Arms and Sun will offer a break from everything cept abs. Next week I'm gonna look at working focus groups every 4 days and splitting the rest amongst the remaining days.
    I am a hardgainer also. After this challenge is over I am going to try and do 9000 calories a day for 4 weeks and see what happens.
    Hopefully I don't put on too much belly fat in doing it. I would like to gain some more bodyweight.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love how you mention this is a lifestyle, that is how I look at how I live "this" lifestyle
    Best of luck in the challenge!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

10,000 cals a day. Could you list a few of the things you ate when you were eating in this range (if you remember of course)? Fellow hardgainer here, want to bulk to 150-160lbs by winter.

Good work here so far, how is the Juggernaut treating you?

10,000 calories... OK, back then I was bouncing several clubs that paid cash and had minimal bills with Unlimited access to the campus dining facilities. Breakfast twice, each time with two waffles, large bowl of grits, 6 eggs, and the gods only know how much bacon and sausage. Lunch twice, each time two plates of pasta w/sauce, and two roast beef and turkey sandwiches with cheese. A large dinner. When the servers started seeing I actually ate everything I got, they hooked me up with some LARGE portions. I think it was kind of a game to them. Every meal was accompanied by a couple of glasses of milk and a couple of water. There was also a "cookie break" at night with all the chocolate cookies and milk one could ask for. Weider Mega Mass 2000. I purchased it in what looked like a dog food bag. Dont remember how many servings were in a bag but I went through a lot of bags. Kept a large bowl of granola bars on my table and a pile of chicken in the fridge. Spent a lot of time in the dining hall and the bathroom but started at 135 and graduated at 205 and 6% bf. Not saying it was the healthiest way to live and I only consumed that much for 3 or 4 months each year. The rest of the time I took in around 5000 calories or so. The 10000 was awesome, I literally added size daily. I also had no time for anything other than school, the gym, my 6 hours of work 4 nights a week and sleep. And I stayed aggravated cause I watched everyone else partying. At 5000 I had a lot more "free" time just because I wasnt eating an extra four hours a day. In case you are wondering, that rundown of a daily meal plan was every day. The same foods in the same quantities for months on end. Boring way to eat.

Juggernaut HP is treating me well. Every lift has gone up, whether in weight or reps, in the last couple of workouts. Almost scared to up it to 2 scoops. Almost.
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

10,000 calories... OK, back then I was bouncing several clubs that paid cash and had minimal bills with Unlimited access to the campus dining facilities. Breakfast twice, each time with two waffles, large bowl of grits, 6 eggs, and the gods only know how much bacon and sausage. Lunch twice, each time two plates of pasta w/sauce, and two roast beef and turkey sandwiches with cheese. A large dinner. When the servers started seeing I actually ate everything I got, they hooked me up with some LARGE portions. I think it was kind of a game to them. Every meal was accompanied by a couple of glasses of milk and a couple of water. There was also a "cookie break" at night with all the chocolate cookies and milk one could ask for. Weider Mega Mass 2000. I purchased it in what looked like a dog food bag. Dont remember how many servings were in a bag but I went through a lot of bags. Kept a large bowl of granola bars on my table and a pile of chicken in the fridge. Spent a lot of time in the dining hall and the bathroom but started at 135 and graduated at 205 and 6% bf. Not saying it was the healthiest way to live and I only consumed that much for 3 or 4 months each year. The rest of the time I took in around 5000 calories or so. The 10000 was awesome, I literally added size daily. I also had no time for anything other than school, the gym, my 6 hours of work 4 nights a week and sleep. And I stayed aggravated cause I watched everyone else partying. At 5000 I had a lot more "free" time just because I wasnt eating an extra four hours a day. In case you are wondering, that rundown of a daily meal plan was every day. The same foods in the same quantities for months on end. Boring way to eat.

Juggernaut HP is treating me well. Every lift has gone up, whether in weight or reps, in the last couple of workouts. Almost scared to up it to 2 scoops. Almost.
    All I can say is wow.

End of week 2.

As week 2 comes to an end, we are still in agreement that things are different in the gym this week. All week we have commented on having more energy, feeling stronger and completing more reps. Apparently, Juggernaut HP is living up to its promise. I do feel a little "rush" about 10 minutes after taking it but by the time I'm in the gym that little jitter is gone and its just more energy. Moved the serving size to one and a half scoops this week and will move on to the full two scoops on week 3.

Things are going well with training. Gym time is great, nutrition is coming together and getting a decent amount of sleep.
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

As week 2 comes to an end, we are still in agreement that things are different in the gym this week. All week we have commented on having more energy, feeling stronger and completing more reps. Apparently, Juggernaut HP is living up to its promise. I do feel a little "rush" about 10 minutes after taking it but by the time I'm in the gym that little jitter is gone and its just more energy. Moved the serving size to one and a half scoops this week and will move on to the full two scoops on week 3.

Things are going well with training. Gym time is great, nutrition is coming together and getting a decent amount of sleep.
    1.5 scoops is my favorite dose. I usually use 2 scoops when I do legs. If you don't want the jitter feeling take it sooner. I'm normally taking Juggernaut 30-45mins before I hit the gym.

Week 3. Got my nutrition worked out, this is my short work week so plenty of rest, gettin back to the tanning bed, and my workout partner and I are actually on the same shift this week.

We're going to hit legs twice this week, Monday and Friday, and get chest/back Tuesday, shoulders/arms Wed, and chest/arms on Saturday. Typically on leg days we work either squats or leg presses heavy and then do the other at a moderate weight. This week we will working heavy front squats on Monday and heavy leg press Friday. On chest days I am emphasizing upper chest moves (cause my upper chest sucks) while my workout partner has been incorporating negatives on the flat bench to build strength. Anywho, I feel great, motivated and energetic and I'm really looking forward to this week.

Supplement wise its pretty much the norm for me. Juggernaut HP, Infinite Labs BCAAs, ON Serious Mass. Hopefully we'll update progress pics this Friday. Good luck to everyone. We Are Juggernaut!
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Week 3. Got my nutrition worked out, this is my short work week so plenty of rest, gettin back to the tanning bed, and my workout partner and I are actually on the same shift this week.

We're going to hit legs twice this week, Monday and Friday, and get chest/back Tuesday, shoulders/arms Wed, and chest/arms on Saturday. Typically on leg days we work either squats or leg presses heavy and then do the other at a moderate weight. This week we will working heavy front squats on Monday and heavy leg press Friday. On chest days I am emphasizing upper chest moves (cause my upper chest sucks) while my workout partner has been incorporating negatives on the flat bench to build strength. Anywho, I feel great, motivated and energetic and I'm really looking forward to this week.

Supplement wise its pretty much the norm for me. Juggernaut HP, Infinite Labs BCAAs, ON Serious Mass. Hopefully we'll update progress pics this Friday. Good luck to everyone. We Are Juggernaut!
    What's the attack plan for the upper chest?