Closed Thread
Page 85 of 274 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,550 of 8192
    SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Reli25 View Post
    Either really. I just want to travel as much as possible, even if its to the middle east
    If you are looking for "real" deployments, then look into EOD, CCT, TACP or SOWT. By "real", I mean working and living outside the wire in AFG or whatever craphole is the flavor of the day. SOWT and EOD have the two highest ops tempo (off duty station time), on the enlisted side. I know the maintainers deploy quite a bit, and obviously aircrew go TDY alot. I don't know too much about the flyers and MX though. I am pretty sure there are a bunch of them in here that can chime in. I do know that maintainers work some crappy hours, in crappy conditions, and get crapped on a lot. Much respect to MX, and to Security Forces. I think I would turn my M-9 on myself if I had to work 12 hours on the gate or on the flightline.

Also, there can/is a big difference regarding deployment/TDY rates based on where you are stationed. You can request to go to certain bases with higher deployment/ TDY rates. Whether you get it or not is a role of the dice. Especially for first term Airmen. Not only does the base matter, but the unit matters. If you are a radio dude in an overseas Special Tactics Squadron, you are going to be busy. If you are a radio dude in a comm squadron in Material Command, you aint going nowhere.
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    -Heraclitus-

Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SpiteTheOdds View Post
    If you are looking for "real" deployments, then look into EOD, CCT, TACP or SOWT. By "real", I mean working and living outside the wire in AFG or whatever craphole is the flavor of the day. SOWT and EOD have the two highest ops tempo (off duty station time), on the enlisted side. I know the maintainers deploy quite a bit, and obviously aircrew go TDY alot. I don't know too much about the flyers and MX though. I am pretty sure there are a bunch of them in here that can chime in. I do know that maintainers work some crappy hours, in crappy conditions, and get crapped on a lot. Much respect to MX, and to Security Forces. I think I would turn my M-9 on myself if I had to work 12 hours on the gate or on the flightline.

Also, there can/is a big difference regarding deployment/TDY rates based on where you are stationed. You can request to go to certain bases with higher deployment/ TDY rates. Whether you get it or not is a role of the dice. Especially for first term Airmen. Not only does the base matter, but the unit matters. If you are a radio dude in an overseas Special Tactics Squadron, you are going to be busy. If you are a radio dude in a comm squadron in Material Command, you aint going nowhere.
    Yea I am considering EOD but I am pretty sure it is too late to take the PAST since I leave in a couple of weeks and my recruiter is going to be on vacation for most of this next week. I have heard both that you can take it at BMT if they have openings in classes for those types of jobs and I have also heard that they no longer come around asking people if they are interested in PJ, EOD, CCT, ect and that you have to come in with a contract for it now.

So I guess I will just play everything by ear and see what happens/what's available when I am there.

Edit - Also, on the subject of EOD... Would 33k in student loan debit deny me of a Top Secret clearance? About.com says that EOD only needs a secret security clearance but I thought that it required TS..so if anyone knows the answer to that for sure that would be really helpful as well. It is the only job I have become interested in that I think requires the TS so I guess I never thought about whether Id need one or not.

I am not defaulted on the loans at all so no payment issues, but I understand it isn't a totally low number.
    Last edited by Reli25; 03-24-2013 at 07:21 PM.
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521

-US Vet-
    Repping all current and former military on sight.

SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea I am considering EOD but I am pretty sure it is too late to take the PAST since I leave in a couple of weeks and my recruiter is going to be on vacation for most of this next week. I have heard both that you can take it at BMT if they have openings in classes for those types of jobs and I have also heard that they no longer come around asking people if they are interested in PJ, EOD, CCT, ect and that you have to come in with a contract for it now.

So I guess I will just play everything by ear and see what happens/what's available when I am there.
    Hey, if you want the straight poop on PJ, CCT, SOWT, or TACP: pm me. I is not too late to do the PAST test or get into any of the Special Tactics AFSCs. I don't know much about EOD though.

Again, if srs, pm me.
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    -Heraclitus-

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)

Edit - Also, on the subject of EOD... Would 33k in student loan debit deny me of a Top Secret clearance? About.com says that EOD only needs a secret security clearance but I thought that it required TS..so if anyone knows the answer to that for sure that would be really helpful as well. It is the only job I have become interested in that I think requires the TS so I guess I never thought about whether Id need one or not.

I am not defaulted on the loans at all so no payment issues, but I understand it isn't a totally low number.
    yes you will need top secret for eod. all 15 eod trainees from my basic class had to get one. actually had the first guy graduate day before yesterday(we got our of basic beginning of last may lol). as far as joining eod or anything during basic, it is no longer offered.

Battling life's insanity AFMARQ's Avatar
    AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know as iccy said that you still have to earn your TDYs and obviously aren't guaranteed, but what are some of the jobs that travel a lot. Other than aircrew...already know that. Preferably jobs in the General category as that is what I will be limited to, but if you don't know what aptitude it is in, I of course don't expect you to check.

two more weeks.. dun dun dun
    Nice Croods reference. (dun dun dun)

Some "noner" jobs that deploy alot are also contracting and civil engineering. In CE we've been on 6 months on station/6 months deployed for the past 5 yrs. The only thing that sucks is we're either at the deid, dhafra, or afghan.. fml. Aircrew gets the good shyt. (i.e. spain, spain, and spain)
    U.S. Air Force CE Troop since 1996 -- "We build, maintain, and protect."

~Misc Shaved Head Crew~
    ~Lakers crew~
    ~Dodgers Crew~

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The things that will get you denied would be missed payments, no payments at all, and large amouts of credit liended to your name(high debt to income ratio.

Yes, 33k sounds like a lot, but if that's it and you're coming in as an A1C, your debt to income ratio would not be bad. People get bigger car loans than that as A1Cs, srs.

I am assuming that those loans are small payments and low interest rates?

If it's something you're interested, you should PM him brah. He will steer you in the right direction
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by F2. View Post
    yes you will need top secret for eod. all 15 eod trainees from my basic class had to get one. actually had the first guy graduate day before yesterday(we got our of basic beginning of last may lol). as far as joining eod or anything during basic, it is no longer offered.
    Well if they aren't offered in basic anymore, I will probably just play it out by ear as there are a couple of other jobs i would want before either eod or sere and when it comes down to eod or sere I am on the fence about which one id choose as they are pretty equal to me in terms of pros and cons. So I guess for now it would be best to take the gamble and see if I get lucky at one of the other jobs..i know for sure one of them has a class starting about 2 weeks after I graduate basic. Then if I get one of those, or any other job I love, I may just stay at that or if I hate the military: get out or if I decide to stay but hate my job then I can decide between eod or sere.

Originally Posted by AFMARQ View Post
    Nice Croods reference. (dun dun dun)

Some "noner" jobs that deploy alot are also contracting and civil engineering. In CE we've been on 6 months on station/6 months deployed for the past 5 yrs. The only thing that sucks is we're either at the deid, dhafra, or afghan.. fml. Aircrew gets the good shyt. (i.e. spain, spain, and spain)
    I always here good things about contracting, at least money wise for on the outside. Although they aren't to luxury places, doing something like 6 on station/6 deployed is something I am interested in so I will keep both of those in mind assuming they are both in the General aptitude. I know contracting is, but is civil engineering the same as engineering? About.com has 3E5X1 - Engineering listed, is that it?

How do you like your job?

Originally Posted by iccyman001 View Post
    The things that will get you denied would be missed payments, no payments at all, and large amouts of credit liended to your name(high debt to income ratio.

Yes, 33k sounds like a lot, but if that's it and you're coming in as an A1C, your debt to income ratio would not be bad. People get bigger car loans than that as A1Cs, srs.

I am assuming that those loans are small payments and low interest rates?

If it's something you're interested, you should PM him brah. He will steer you in the right direction
    I am still in the deferment period on one of the loans but the other 2 I have to pay at least $65/mo for one (this will end up getting paid for by the college loan repayment program) and another one is like $80/mo minimum. I pay the minimum on the one that will be getting paid for by the Air Force and then I have been paying about $200/mo on the other.

That is all I have in debt so nothing else other than 200$ on a credit card currently that will be paid before I leave. I just use it for online purchases and charity donations and make monthly payments for a bit then pay it off and repeat to help build some credit.

6.5% interest also on the loans.

Plan to have at least 85% paid off within the 4 year enlistment, if not all of it seeing as I can also make some extra money doing freelance visual effects and logo design for companies while in when I have some extra time.

I am definitely not one of those that will go buy a brand new car or anything. Plan to pay off my debt, save money, invest and I am completely fine with driving a 5-8000 dollar vehicle.

-US Vet-

Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Yero91 View Post
    How much control do you have over where and how long you'll be deployed? Another one of my goals is to travel as much as i can.
    Note: Results may vary depending on job/location/shop/management

I have volunteered for every one of my deployments and have had limited control over where I've been. Not a lot of people have been as "lucky" as me when it comes to deploying. My first deployment was to Africa, I picked it up when another person that was tasked for it had to do a humanitarian assignment. 2nd one was to Iraq and I had my choice as to which time of year I wanted to go. My 3rd was a little different. I wanted to do a year in order to get an assignment, so I volunteered for AFG for a 365, they gave me an assignment and 2 weeks before I left they changed the deployment to a 179, but I kept the assignment. Now I'll be going again and this one was totally voluntary because the tasking isn't technically for my billet, but I'm a fan of deployment money, i.e. the money you save from not being home. I'll also be able to get 5-8 classes done while I'm there.

So after this deployment I will have 10 years in and 4 deployments to 4 different countries all with totally different jobs.

***Disclaimer: If you talk to SpiteTheOdds he may tell you that I've never deployed and that I was only TDY because I'm a noner and don't kick doors in for a living.
    3D072 - Cyber Systems Operations

OIF/OEFx2

Originally Posted by Vaen View Post

***Disclaimer: If you talk to SpiteTheOdds he may tell you that I've never deployed and that I was only TDY because I'm a noner and don't kick doors in for a living.
    Never heard the term 'noner' before until tonight and both you and AFMARQ have posted it. Does it mean non operational or something? Essentially what the marines/army refer to as POGs/pogues

-US Vet-

Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never heard the term 'noner' before until tonight and both you and AFMARQ have posted it. Does it mean non operational or something? Essentially what the marines/army refer to as POGs/pogues
    Pretty much. You'll tend to hear it more from the maintainers when they reference people in office jobs.
    3D072 - Cyber Systems Operations

OIF/OEFx2

VerifiedWizard is not very well liked. (-100) VerifiedWizard is not very well liked. (-100) VerifiedWizard is not very well liked. (-100) VerifiedWizard is not very well liked. (-100) VerifiedWizard is not very well liked. (-100) VerifiedWizard is not very well liked. (-100) VerifiedWizard is not very well liked. (-100) VerifiedWizard is not very well liked. (-100) VerifiedWizard is not very well liked. (-100) VerifiedWizard is not very well liked. (-100) VerifiedWizard is not very well liked. (-100)
    Pretty much. You'll tend to hear it more from the maintainers when they reference people in office jobs.
    Everyone who doesnt work flightline is a nonner i.e. non essential to the mission ...damn nonners

but really, everyone is important to the mission

still not a nonner tho....
    Keepin' it real

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)

been here for 3 days hehe. All you wanna be loads/guys already with contracts, don't **** it up or you'll lose out on this.

I have never heard "noner" before either. I have no hate for any AFSCs. I only hate on the individuals that don't do there job, or bitch about having to do their job. Every AFSC has it's shatbags, some more than others. I have more respect for a squared away services troop than a shatbag CCT or PJ.
    -Heraclitus-

Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by combatdepth View Post
    C130 is best thing ever invented crew checking in
    This man speaks the truth.

Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well PT test is done. Hopefully next year I can get that 100. Oh well.

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

been here for 3 days hehe. All you wanna be loads/guys already with contracts, don't **** it up or you'll lose out on this.
    I know where you are have fun bro
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

Originally Posted by iccyman001 View Post
    I know where you are have fun bro
    Haha. If i only I was lucky enough to be here 9 days like another crew here. I'll share where this is after we leave. Should be clear of Opsec police at that time

hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Pffft. This is where I spend my time:

You know you're jelly

Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's usually crew chiefs that say it too. 95% of them think they are god's gift to the flightline. Even though specialists fix the majority of PRDs and work the same hours...

hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Baseballer View Post
    It's usually crew chiefs that say it too. 95% of them think they are god's gift to the flightline. Even though specialists fix the majority of PRDs and work the same hours...
    If my cutoff scores were the same as crew chiefs, I'd be a damn CMSgt by now

combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hindes204 View Post
    Pffft. This is where I spend my time:

You know you're jelly
    Lmao. That big hunk a junk. Are those buildings still tore up behind it?

combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha. If i only I was lucky enough to be here 9 days like another crew here. I'll share where this is after we leave. Should be clear of Opsec police at that time
    I am not sure on that stuff lol. Reason why I don't post any photos of where I've been.

MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Epictetus IV View Post
    Well PT test is done. Hopefully next year I can get that 100. Oh well.

How'd you do man?

Matter of fact, what does everyone here get? I assume most people who lift and eat clean will max pushups, situps, and the waist.

Just tested and got a 97.9%, maxed everything but the run... I got a 10:14. Just need to shave 4 seconds for the next level up to a 98.5%

Lmao. That big hunk a junk. Are those buildings still tore up behind it?
    They are still working on fixing most of them

Originally Posted by MrHomestar View Post
    How'd you do man?

Matter of fact, what does everyone here get? I assume most people who lift and eat clean will max pushups, situps, and the waist.

Just tested and got a 97.9%, maxed everything but the run... I got a 10:14. Just need to shave 4 seconds for the next level up to a 98.5%

Waist- max points
    Push-ups- max points
    Sit ups- max points

Run- 13:00

*never run crew* checking in

They are still working on fixing most of them
    Still? Haha.

I heard a rumor that you guys are going to all J models soon.. True?

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

debt shouldn't matter as long as you've been paying your bills i was +20K in debt and despite my debt to income ratio being terrible, i still got my TS. 30Kisnt that much; i've seen guys coming in with +40K, divorced, and child support, yet still got their TS. just be honest when you are filling out the JPAS/security clearance paper work. check out your credit score before hand and make sure that you can take care of any existing debt and account for the ones that you didnt know about. make sure what you put in the form reflects your credit report and dont lie. a basic secret is just a background check but a TS, they go through the wood work up to 10 years and interview everyone.
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Waist- max points
    Push-ups- max points
    Sit ups- max points
    Run- 13:00
    Age > 30, doesn't that help quite a bit in the run score breakdown?

High push-ups, sit ups, and good waist..

But who was run? It always puts me at like 89.99% lol.

Still? Haha.

I heard a rumor that you guys are going to all J models soon.. True?
    Yea, but it'll be a while. I think by FY15 we are supposed to be 80% J models

Originally Posted by MrHomestar View Post
    Age > 30, doesn't that help quite a bit in the run score breakdown?
    A little....as long as I stay under 14:00 I pass

Closed Thread