freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Effect of Muscle Pharm Recon ?

Well, I started drinking Muscle Pharm Recon postwork out but i did not fee the real effect if its label says. I still feel some soreness and pain in muscles next day. I feel pain in the particular muscle for one and half day. Wondering if should start taking it as intra also ? Sipping through mid to end of my workout ?

Anyone else have tried it as an intra and post both ?

wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you are still very sore, i would grab an additional bcaa supplement. i purchased modern bcaa today and so far it tastes pretty good.
    "It is as if someone were blowing air into the muscle, and it gets this really tight feeling, like it is going to explode...and to me, that feeling is as satisfying as cumming." - Arnold (da man)

XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The only effect I've gotten from Recon was puking. **** tasted so horrible.

freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeshead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wildbill30 View Post
    if you are still very sore, i would grab an additional bcaa supplement. i purchased modern bcaa today and so far it tastes pretty good.
    i feel pain more than soreness into that particular muscles i workout.

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XII02 View Post
    The only effect I've gotten from Recon was puking. **** tasted so horrible.
    You must have tried the old version, yes it was pretty nasty. The taste wasn't bad but the aftertaste was horrible. The new version tastes drastically different, it's much better.

Originally Posted by freeshead View Post
    Sounds like you are overtraining. You should be sore but not feel pain. Consider taking some time off or using lighter weights until you feel better. MP Re-con will help with recovery but it's not a one stop solution. Proper training and nutrition are also factors in your recovery rate. A BCAA product before and/or during your workout might help as well.

donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I take recon after upper body workouts and my soreness has been cut down a lot. I like the product and the taste is just fine. Orange/mango

jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    There's enough BCAA's in a protein supplement....
    So why is taking more going to do any good?

Its just going to make your ass burn when you fart
    ------Gear-----------------
    Powertec Rack and Bench
    Ironmaster Dumbbells
    7' Swiss/Football Bar, 7' Hex Bar
    -----Supplements-----------
    NOW Whey Isolate Unflavored
    Sportpharma Joint-V and Multi-V
    NO CREATINE. NO PRE-WORKOUT SUPPLEMENTS.
    NO TEST BOOSTERS.

XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    You must have tried the old version, yes it was pretty nasty. The taste wasn't bad but the aftertaste was horrible. The new version tastes drastically different, it's much better.
    I hope the Mango one tastes better. Bullet Proof, however, is another story in terms of taste.

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope the Mango one tastes better. Bullet Proof, however, is another story in terms of taste.
    The Orange Mango is one of the best tasting supplements I ever tried....srs.

donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) donked007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jamesmetal24 View Post
    There's enough BCAA's in a protein supplement....
    So why is taking more going to do any good?

Its just going to make your ass burn when you fart
    that doesn't even make sense
    Juggernaut Log (current)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144195301

Shock Therapy log (finished)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144007101

I rep those who sub my supplement logs

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not doubting your ability to distinguish pain from soreness, but may I ask what particular muscle your feeling pain in and what exercises you may have done to cause it? As Supreme stated earlier Recon will aid drastically in recovery and to help boost performance. However, it is not a one stop shot that is going to cure all.

The new mango is prob the best tasting Recon yet IMO. I wasn't a huge fan of the Fruit Punch, and as for Bullet Proof are you implying you enjoy the taste or dislike it? I think our whole product line tastes amazing. Taste is definitely something that we pride ourselves on at Muscle Pharm.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

Originally Posted by little rambo View Post
    The new mango is prob the best tasting Recon yet IMO. I wasn't a huge fan of the Fruit Punch, and as for Bullet Proof are you implying you enjoy the taste or dislike it? I think our whole product line tastes amazing. Taste is definitely something that we pride ourselves on at Muscle Pharm.
    Totally hated the Orange Raspberry Bullet Proof. Wasn't able to sleep right away because of the taste, but the profile was great. I haven't tried any of the new products because of my past experience. However, I love Combat Powder. I also enjoyed Assault Blue Raspberry.

[QUOTE=little rambo;860147553]I'm not doubting your ability to distinguish pain from soreness, but may I ask what particular muscle your feeling pain in and what exercises you may have done to cause it? As Supreme stated earlier Recon will aid drastically in recovery and to help boost performance. However, it is not a one stop shot that is going to cure all.

I am a regular weight lifter. I dont think I over train my body. I do recommended sets and exercise for each muscles. I also take proper nutrition as body demands it as you workout. My purpose of buying recon is to get rid of the next day pain for the muscle i train. I also take BCAA from whey also. Also i feel extreme fatigue after my heavy workout. Does not see the real impact of Recon. May be i can see the real effect after couple of weeks !

About your question : i.e i do regular chest exercise like decline barbell, flat bench barbell press, incline dumbel bench press and dumbel fly. And stretching of 5 minutes after workout.
    And next day i feel the real pain in chest.i mean i cant stretch out arms wide open.

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [QUOTE=freeshead;860176153]
    Originally Posted by little rambo View Post
    I'm not doubting your ability to distinguish pain from soreness, but may I ask what particular muscle your feeling pain in and what exercises you may have done to cause it? As Supreme stated earlier Recon will aid drastically in recovery and to help boost performance. However, it is not a one stop shot that is going to cure all.

I am a regular weight lifter. I dont think I over train my body. I do recommended sets and exercise for each muscles. I also take proper nutrition as body demands it as you workout. My purpose of buying recon is to get rid of the next day pain for the muscle i train. I also take BCAA from whey also. Also i feel extreme fatigue after my heavy workout. Does not see the real impact of Recon. May be i can see the real effect after couple of weeks !

About your question : i.e i do regular chest exercise like decline barbell, flat bench barbell press, incline dumbel bench press and dumbel fly. And stretching of 5 minutes after workout.
    And next day i feel the real pain in chest.i mean i cant stretch out arms wide open.
    Yeah sounds like your experiencing normal DOMS, but as stated don't expect Recon to completely cure all soreness after each and every workout. It will definitely improve the recovery process and you should be noticing a difference in the onset of the soreness of your muscles.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

[QUOTE=little rambo;860360313]

Yeah sounds like your experiencing normal DOMS, but as stated don't expect Recon to completely cure all soreness after each and every workout. It will definitely improve the recovery process and you should be noticing a difference in the onset of the soreness of your muscles.
    can i take two scoop ?