Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BANG BANG! VPX's New Protein Bar

Thanks to the guys at VPX for giving me an opportunity to sample and review their new protein bar!

Size + Consistency

Pretty good size to these bars. I believe that the official listed weight is about 85 grams. A few things I noticed right off the bat: Very strong smell to the German Chocolate, and the bars are a bit oily.

I'm not a huge fan of chocolate in general, but this bar's smell made me want to eat it. Before I did, I took some pictures of the inside of the bar:

As you can see, there are some goodies baked into the bar.

Other's have said that their bars were dry and they needed water to finish the whole bar, but I respectfully disagree. Mine were quite moist and I didn't find myself thirsty at all while consuming.

Flavor

I've always love PB&J flavored protein bars, and have come to expect it tasting like a sandwich. I got much more of a peanut butter flavor with the bar, and the Jelly wasn't really there for me. It was an enjoyable flavor, and I'll most likely buy these in the future, but the Jelly flavor wasn't too strong.

As for the German Chocolate, this thing is a hit. Very strong chocolate flavor, and it really hit the spot. As I said previously, I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, but this bar was delicious. I definitely preferred it to the PB&J, which was really surprising to me, but a pleasant surprise nonetheless.

Overall, both bars were quite tasty, though I prefer the Chocolate to the PB&J. If there was a stronger Jelly flavoring, I could change my mind, but it tasted too much like straight peanut butter to me. I ate both bars at the same time (brb fatass), and was completely content afterwards...Very filling.

Good work, VPX.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice thorough review!
    I make bad videos in my basement about training, which makes me an internet guru.
    http://www.youtube.com/basementbarbell

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow bro, great review. I wish everybody did things as thoroughly as this.

*edit* Oh, and please don't forget to review in the BB.com store we are trying to get our number of reviews up on this bar. Thanks!
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    gr8 review and nice pics especially the one showing the inside of the bar !

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Those look good. I have no idea how you ate both lol. On the Zero Impact MRB I can barely eat one. They look a lot more moist than the Zero Impact ones.
    Do or Die

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Matt96teg View Post
    Those look good. I have no idea how you ate both lol. On the Zero Impact MRB I can barely eat one. They look a lot more moist than the Zero Impact ones.
    The ZI bars are very fresh off the line, but tend to dry out on the shelf. If you throw them in the microwave for about 10 seconds, they will get super soft and moist again
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Matt96teg View Post
    I was a very hungry man

It was shortly after a workout and I hadn't eaten in like 7 hours. Very filling, though.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬