TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Motivation Problems, any advice ?

So basically I never know wheter a physique is achievable on a natural way or not. I really don't wanna take anything besides the normal supps but I just admire my goal physique that much, that I'd do anything to reach it.
    So my problem is to stay motivated in terms of thinking I can achieve my goal by staying natural / looking like that one day wothout gear.
    I don't really know if I have good genetics or not but in my 1 year of hard training I gained 35lb overall so yeah...

Any advice for me to stay motivated all the time ?
    Attached Images

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TeenTitan123 View Post
    So basically I never know wheter a physique is achievable on a natural way or not. I really don't wanna take anything besides the normal supps but I just admire my goal physique that much, that I'd do anything to reach it.
    So my problem is to stay motivated in terms of thinking I can achieve my goal by staying natural / looking like that one day wothout gear.
    I don't really know if I have good genetics or not but in my 1 year of hard training I gained 35lb overall so yeah...

Any advice for me to stay motivated all the time ?
    Congrats on starting training at a young age! It will be one of the best decisions you ever make. I think a big key is to get stronger on the compounds, Get your strength up in these lifts and you will be well on your way.
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031