IMattyG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best protein bars

Any one used any decent protein bars to recomend?
    90% of the ones i've tasted have the texture and taste of a bloody tyre!
    Also at a decent price!

acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    quest bars.

/thread
    *WetBreast is gonna make it crew*

3k+rep back. (pls leave link)

follow my 2012 natural show prep for free reps! updated daily!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142482161

cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quest bars are the best. Microwave them for 10-15secs.

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    who says bloody anymore?

Quest Bars is the answer...soon to be Quest peanut butter cups
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by acm807 View Post
    quest bars.

/thread
    Originally Posted by cookdog View Post
    Quest bars are the best. Microwave them for 10-15secs.
    Thanks guys.

I think that you'll find Quest bars have an unsurpassed combination of taste and nutritional value.

No other protein bar product on that market, in my opinion, deliver the combination of an incredibly clean profile with quality ingredients with the taste that we do.

I'd suggest the Natural line because of their softer texture and excellent flavoring system, although the original line has such bars as Apple Pie and Chocolate Brownie which are absolutely incredible after being microwaved for ~10 seconds.

With the 10% coupon that is always running here at Bodybuilding.com, we're also very competitively priced.

I'd try a sampler and base my future purchase decisions based on personal preferences from the full line of 11 flavors.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

Will try and see if i can get them in the UK
    Thanks guys

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cut steak into bar shapes.
    Beef jerky.
    Cut chicken into bar shapes.

that's about it.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

They're like £2 each to get from the UK
    If bought from here, the shipping is quite high. Any free shipping codes?

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    who says bloody anymore?

Quest Bars is the answer...soon to be Quest peanut butter cups
    Take a Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar. Smear some natural creamy peanut butter on top. Microwave 10-15 seconds. Profit!

It's like a Reese's, but with the perfect nutritional profile.

Any BB.Com store discound codes? ;D

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think you have to factor in other things besides taste.

Like for example, the 3:1 bars are delicious and they currently have a lawsuit being filed against them for failing to meet label claims, so not only do you get a (possibly) nutritious snack, but you can take part in an already active settlement.

Just make sure you retain your receipt.

Other notable bars include Quest, as you get the healthy profile and in addition, you will have a jawline as sleek as Baron Von Meathead's, since they take several hours to finish chewing.

Good luck in your search, OP. And as always, stay hungry.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IMattyG View Post
    Any BB.Com store discound codes? ;D
    comeback10

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If i had to say
    as a brand as a whole

I really like LABRADA COOKIE ROLLs-Cinnamon Roll, Raspberry Cheesecake, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Brownie, And chocolate mint (in that order) all are very good though-these seem to fly under the radar here

Fortifex--peanut butter cup very very tasty as well

Quest-very healthy bar-texture is like a power bar-Cinnamon roll very good, strawberry cheesecake good, choc brownie-good, apple pie-very good!
    these are mostly fiber not super sweet but pleasantly good! I like these while looking for something healthy instead of a straight shake with oats, pop 2 of these down, possibly on a cut or recomp!

I prefer other bars such as met rx -apple pie, peanut butter pretzel-both very good higher calorie!! Met rx-brownie(chocolate brownie or Peanut butter)-those 10 seconds in microwave very very good

Pure protein-lower calorie decent tasting not bad

Supreme-quality bar a little crunchy nice peanut butter jelly is my favorite of the bunch!

Flurry BARS-WOW, theirs candy in these very good nice change!

So by taste i go

1-labrada cookie rolls-texture is like cookie dough
    2-Flurry Bars
    3-met rx
    4-fortifex
    5-quest(not bad just blander, but ingredients make up for it which is why people love them so much, and not bad just not overwhelming)
    6-supreme
    7-pure protein(little more on dry blandish side)
    8-Oh yea bars-start off really good but more you chew them more they become protein(y) tasting, but peanut butter and white chocolate ones very good

Hope that helps those are just ones I remeber
    have also heard good stuff abotu syntha 6 bars
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Flurry BARS-WOW, theirs candy in these very good nice change!
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I tried musclemaxx bars at the Arnold. White chocolate PB. Has graham crackers in it. By no means a diet bar cuz the sugar. But oh man I could eat a box for an epic cheat meal
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Giovanni92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheUbermensch View Post
    Take a Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar. Smear some natural creamy peanut butter on top. Microwave 10-15 seconds. Profit!

It's like a Reese's, but with the perfect nutritional profile.
    orrrrr....you could just get the chocolate peanut butter flavor

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Dymatize Elite Gourmet Bars. I have the C&C, Fudge brownie, and PB now. All are incredible. Doubt any other compares so I don't even bother branching out srs

Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i remember my first quest bar, they taste so good! The strawberry cheesecake is delicious! Once you eat one you won't want to stop OP :P
    "People wanna get bigger, but dont wanna pick up that heavy ass weight!"
    ~~~ Ronnie ~~~

Follow my first log ever! (For Maximize INTENSE!)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142915921

bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

1 of a bajillion videos on youtube
    Controlled Labs White Flood / GlycerGrow pre-workout Cocktail review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143520763&p=855787103#post855787103

Change your life by watching these!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X38PCf7kao

Reppin back 100% | Message me if I owe you reps

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    I think you have to factor in other things besides taste.

Like for example, the 3:1 bars are delicious and they currently have a lawsuit being filed against them for failing to meet label claims, so not only do you get a (possibly) nutritious snack, but you can take part in an already active settlement.

Just make sure you retain your receipt.

Other notable bars include Quest, as you get the healthy profile and in addition, you will have a jawline as sleek as Baron Von Meathead's, since they take several hours to finish chewing.

Good luck in your search, OP. And as always, stay hungry.
    in4sleekjawline
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.