Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    To All Who Get Annoyed at Those Who Answer Their Cell Phones in the Gym:

Eff you. Seriously. I am the parent of a small child AND much of my work is done on an emergency/on-call basis. It is simply imperitive that I am able to be reached at all times. If the ringer and me uttering a few sentences is so distracting to you, you either have ADD or just not focusing very much on your own training.

"Oh, anyone who brings their phone in the gym must not be serious about their training." Phhhtt. I think my results speak for themselves.

Do yours?
    I think it was directed at the member who is sitting on a bench talking for 15 min or more "hanging out". Not doctors parents ect

BillyBatts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillyBatts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillyBatts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillyBatts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillyBatts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillyBatts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillyBatts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillyBatts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillyBatts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillyBatts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillyBatts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When a woman walks into the mens locker room to use the men's bathroom because the women's stalls were occupied.

True story; it happened once while I was changing. I lied about hating it though. It just gave me a good laugh.

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Squatting in the curl rack...wtf!
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2BLAZERS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    To All Who Get Annoyed at Those Who Answer Their Cell Phones in the Gym:

Eff you. Seriously. I am the parent of a small child AND much of my work is done on an emergency/on-call basis. It is simply imperitive that I am able to be reached at all times. If the ringer and me uttering a few sentences is so distracting to you, you either have ADD or just not focusing very much on your own training.

"Oh, anyone who brings their phone in the gym must not be serious about their training." Phhhtt. I think my results speak for themselves.

Do yours?
    I've got no problem with people waiting for important calls. It is just that there is a differnce between important calls and ''other calls''. I personally leave my phone in my truck or turn the ringer off and keep it in my bag. One of my bodies keeps his phone by himself cause his wife is 8 1/2 months along, also the firefighters, cops, Electric Company linemen I workout with, etc...obviously have a need to be reach able. But for everyone one of these guys/gals it seems like there are 10 people just gabbing about their day on the phone while they sit on a bench. Or they walk around the weight room talking loudly planning there Friday night or dinner plans.

I actually look forward to working out and one of the perks is I can ignore the phone for the hour or so I am at the gym. Not to many ''emergency work calls'' for us accountants

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow...what an original and refreshing thread.
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stuff doesn't really bother me any more, you get used to it. One thing that I do find very funny and entertaining though are the guys walking around puffed up way more than need be. There is a guy at my gym that really exaggerates this, and I have to try very hard to stifle a laugh when ever he walks by. I mean really this guy is no where near big enough to cause his arms to be at a constant 45 degree angle from his body, I don't find it annoying but I do find it very hard not to chuckle when ever he walks by, it looks ridiculous and his lats are obviously not that dam big to be causing this lol.
    Get your ass in the gym period!

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It really bugs me when someone is on any piece of equipment that I intend to use. If I need it, kindly move your ass and there won't be any trouble.

Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My only real remaining peeve is someone grabbing plates off of the squat rack I'm using w/o asking if I need it for my next set, especially mid set (just happened Friday actually). I'll say something about that, but I've gotten numb to most other things.
    Now cutting: Got a little more squishy than I wanted, heading down to 160lbs and seeing how things look.

5/24/13 176lbs
    5/31/13 174lbs
    6/06/13 172.5lbs
    6/14/13 172lbs (? :/)
    6/21/13 170.5lbs
    7/06/13 171 lbs (Gasp blew my diet at Dollywood, must give up and become couch potato).

Qui audet adipiscitur
    Bis vivit qui bene vivit

mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    haha! :P

Originally Posted by hardNheavy2011 View Post
    That is EXACTLY what goes on around my gym. LOL! I was doing squats the other day and spent about a minute rolling a dumbbell out of my way with my foot and watching roll back in my way. haha

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    People who post threads like this one.
    Originally Posted by Meatpants View Post
    Wow...what an original and refreshing thread.
    Never seen anything like it before.

Originally Posted by DerAlta View Post
    And the 1/4 ROM /Bad form people. Stop bragging about squatting 4 plates, or benching 3, when you're only barely breaking perpendicular.
    Doesn't bother me at all that people do stuff like this, only hurting or lying to themselves. As I was doing dips today I watched a guy tyring to do 3 plate squats, he had the safety bars set 8" below his starting position and that's all he would do was go down 8" and then back up. Whatever man, no skin off my back.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's not much of a pet peeve but an observation. At my gym there are a few members that have an entourage of women that seem to follow them. One of these guys have at least 2 or sometimes 3 girls with them, dressed in their midriff open outfits....I think they are there to help count the reps and sets, and wipe his forehead....as well as polish his ego, I imagine. It can be humorously distracting.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with most of the OP's list, but as long as they aren't impacting me I don't let stuff bother me too much.

But my biggest peeve would be with my gym itself. The old (ex bodybuilder dude) see's an empty space on the floor he just has to put a goddamn machine on it.

I would happily do my curls, SLDL's, OHP's etc somewhere other than the squat rack if there was some actual floor space and a spare oly bar to do it. There is just enough space to have a couple of walkways and they are so narrow that if 2 biggish ppl pass by in a walkway, someone has to step to one side between machines to let the other pass.

We have 2 squat racks, one power cage, 2 flat benches, one decline bench, 1 seated press bench and just enough oly bars for one to be assigned per bench/rack.

Luckily you can count the number of people that squat in my gym on 1 hand, and any time there are more than 2 of us in the gym at the same time, wanting to squat I go out and buy a lottery ticket.

I haven't bought any lottery tickets yet.

I train during off hours and can usually do 90% of my workout in one of the squat racks without being bothered, as far as I'm concerned as long as the 2nd squat rack next to me is empty I don't have to feel bad,as I am clearly not depriving anybody, however on the somewhat rare occasions where somebody is using the 2nd rack I am usually a bit more thoughtful and keep an eye out for anyone that looks like they might be waiting for a rack.

Sorry for dragging the thread slightly off topic, but the whole "curling in the squat rack" thing comes up in every one of these threads and I get a tad defensive lol.
    On a quest to go from fat to fit - 8% body fat by end of 2012 - Weight loss so far 5kg (11lbs)

blog @ sixpackhabits.com

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People who think they're so very important that they need their cell phone on them constantly.

You're not.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Do_Somethin View Post
    People who think they're so very important that they need their cell phone on them constantly.

You're not.
    Strawman, no one who brings their phone with them in the gym ever said anything about being important.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There is this big guy that just started going to the gym that I see on Sundays. He is about 6'3" 220 and under 10% fat. This guy grunts freakishly loud on every rep, every excercise he does, even on low weights like 120 on lat-pulldowns. He does about the same weights as me and I don't even come close to making noises like that. It sounds like he is getting railed by some dude.

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You're not.
    I don't think I'm important, I know I am responsible. I am paid a significant amount of money by people who depend on me and need to be able to reach me 24/7. I almost never turn my phone off, weddings funerals court it's always on vibrate and I check it between sets at the gym.
    So if me checking offends anyone, tough crap. I always put my weights away, wipe down the equipment, don't talk to anyone between sets.
    I'm entitled to one faux pas

Does using the word "faux pas" make ma a *******?
    Semper Fi.

Just play the cards you are dealt and STFU.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Frnkd View Post
    It's not much of a pet peeve but an observation. At my gym there are a few members that have an entourage of women that seem to follow them. One of these guys have at least 2 or sometimes 3 girls with them, dressed in their midriff open outfits....I think they are there to help count the reps and sets, and wipe his forehead....as well as polish his ego, I imagine. It can be humorously distracting.
    Aha so you roll with a possy, nyce!!!

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)

You're not.
    Consider that my smart phone is where I keep track of my workout and notes, my music comes from it, i never take calls, and occasionally will review a demo of a new exercise that I would like to try that is found on the app I use. I know what you mean about cell phone calls and texting, just want to say with technology comes responsibility.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Aha so you roll with a possy, nyce!!!
    Yeah," I've got a friend"........ LOL dude!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100)
    This one dude bugs me more than anyone. He coughs a lot. And the other day he was sitting on the bench resting between sets picking his blackheads in his shoulder.

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I, for one am sick of women wearing their tops constantly in the gym. Just once you think they could take them off and relax

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    god damnit OP I knew you wouldn't have
    pics. When I saw the thread title on my
    screen I said to myself, "don't bother,
    you know he won't have bothered to
    put pics in the thread."
    I sat there for a couple minutes, staring as
    hard as I could at the thread title. Beads of
    sweat started to form on my forehead, my
    eyes were beginning to bulge and my jaw
    was clenched so tight I'm surprised my
    teeth didn't shatter. My force of will was so
    palpable I thought my intensity would cause
    my laptop to explode. I manage to
    summon the highest amount of courage I
    could muster, and I clicked on the thread.
    You did this to me, OP. Are you still there?
    Because when my eyes flashed over the
    original post and didn't register any pics my
    rage was so visceral that for a second I was
    sure that I had killed you just by thinking it.
    Any second now diarrhea is going to shoot
    out of my ass like a volcano. Why, OP? Why
    did you do this?
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by christopher808 View Post
    What are your pet peeves? Here are some that bug me:
    1. Walking in front of the mirror when I'm doing a set
    2. People not offloading their weights
    3. Cell phones and social hour just sitting on equipment
    2. Creepy naked old men who walk around naked in the locker room and seem to take a long time to get their cloths on.
    3. Guy who blow dries his pubes in the mirror for 5 minutes, I mean, WTF???
    4. Talking to me in the middle of a set.

People who wear sun glasses and those big A** head sets. How the heck can you focus on anything when your worried about the quality of bass from your Ipod and the quantity of A** you can stare at without being noticed? UGH!

nemuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nemuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by christopher808 View Post
    What are your pet peeves? Here are some that bug me:
    1. Walking in front of the mirror when I'm doing a set
    2. People not offloading their weights
    3. Cell phones and social hour just sitting on equipment
    2. Creepy naked old men who walk around naked in the locker room and seem to take a long time to get their cloths on.
    3. Guy who blow dries his pubes in the mirror for 5 minutes, I mean, WTF???
    4. Talking to me in the middle of a set.
    1) People that make the effort to go to the gym but then ruin it by filling an hour doing 12 variations of curls!
    2) People that try to talk to me right after I just finished a brutal set!
    3) People that think they are awesome lifting "heavy weight" with completely horrible form.

Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Doesn't bother me at all that people do stuff like this, only hurting or lying to themselves. As I was doing dips today I watched a guy tyring to do 3 plate squats, he had the safety bars set 8" below his starting position and that's all he would do was go down 8" and then back up. Whatever man, no skin off my back.
    This^^ I see it all the time, makes me chuckle slightly to myself but it doesn't affect me so I don't care, These people are in denial and there's little you can do except hope that one day they wake up to themselves of their own accord.

Walk up to them and they will have some lame excuse or will tell your to take a flying F@#$ or just plain ignore you. All you can really do is set a good example and hope they notice and decide to copy, or if they ask for help then be helpful.
    On a quest to go from fat to fit - 8% body fat by end of 2012 - Weight loss so far 5kg (11lbs)

blog @ sixpackhabits.com

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hate it when people take a dump on the benches. I mean seriously. That is just uncalled for.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I saw a guy doing ab work on the flat bench today.
    I started loading plates on the bar.
    Im pretty sure he got the point cause he left.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

ZashaSnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZashaSnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZashaSnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZashaSnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It annoys me when people, usually women, are on the elliptical or a treadmill next to me and keep trying to look at mine to see how long I've been on/how fast i'm going/what resistance level i'm on.

Or when I'm on the elliptical at a high resistance and they're at 0 resistance going super fast and keep looking at me as if I'm doing something wrong.

Oh and when men grunt REALLY loudly. I mean, it's understandable to some extent, but practically yelling "AUGHHH!" for EVERY rep is just ridiculous. No, it does not make you seem more macho.

christopher808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    brutal. I changed the numbers to dashes since I can't count. Tough crowd.

geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZashaSnow View Post
    It annoys me when people, usually women, are on the elliptical or a treadmill next to me and keep trying to look at mine to see how long I've been on/how fast i'm going/what resistance level i'm on.

Or when I'm on the elliptical at a high resistance and they're at 0 resistance going super fast and keep looking at me as if I'm doing something wrong.

Oh and when men grunt REALLY loudly. I mean, it's understandable to some extent, but practically yelling "AUGHHH!" for EVERY rep is just ridiculous. No, it does not make you seem more macho.
    Holy Crap! Quick somebody give ^^^^^this girl a Sandwich!
    Get your ass in the gym period!