Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Crammage View Post
    - Purchased horse head as per misc crew and didn't tell girlfriend
    - Waited for her to fall asleep
    - Slipped on horse head
    - Woke her up
    - Screamed the house down, neighbours knock
    - Didn't speak to me for 3 days
    Post of the week, easily.

pdxplorer will become famous soon enough. (+50) pdxplorer will become famous soon enough. (+50) pdxplorer will become famous soon enough. (+50) pdxplorer will become famous soon enough. (+50) pdxplorer will become famous soon enough. (+50) pdxplorer will become famous soon enough. (+50) pdxplorer will become famous soon enough. (+50) pdxplorer will become famous soon enough. (+50) pdxplorer will become famous soon enough. (+50) pdxplorer will become famous soon enough. (+50) pdxplorer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Drop off flowers to one of her coworkers.

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    saran wrap over toilet seat last night was a success.... sort of...

The setup:

My daughter tends to get up around 2-3am every night, and need to be re-swaddled and rocked back to sleep. I generally get up to do this because im the master swaddler!

So after i got her back to sleep, i snuck downstairs and got some saran wrap. tip toeing back up stairs, her snoring away. i went into the master bath and took a piss. loud. so she would wake up just enough toi know im in there, and remind her subconsciously she needs to pee. (every night she goes right after me, strong piss schedule synchronization)

As im peeing, im kind of laughing quietly to myself as my devious plan comes to a head.

I apply the saran wrap to the bowl with the precision of a laser guided missile.

i make sure to hop back into bed and rustle around enough to wake her up. then quickly fake im asleep. She quietly walks into the bathroom and pops a squat. a minute later i hear "WHATTHE**** mrawdtsi YOUSONOFABITCH NOW I HAVE TO SHOWER AND ITS 3 FKING AM. WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

i immediately lost it. and fell back asleep. not 15 minutes later, she splashed a bucket of water on me, in bed and antiqued me. damnit. She wont this round....

4am truce occurs, sheets changed, and back to sleep. it begins again at 7am....

srs story is srs.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

hitongirls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hitongirls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hitongirls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hitongirls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hitongirls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hitongirls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hitongirls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hitongirls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hitongirls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hitongirls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hitongirls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post

The setup:

My daughter tends to get up around 2-3am every night, and need to be re-swaddled and rocked back to sleep. I generally get up to do this because im the master swaddler!

So after i got her back to sleep, i snuck downstairs and got some saran wrap. tip toeing back up stairs, her snoring away. i went into the master bath and took a piss. loud. so she would wake up just enough toi know im in there, and remind her subconsciously she needs to pee. (every night she goes right after me, strong piss schedule synchronization)

As im peeing, im kind of laughing quietly to myself as my devious plan comes to a head.

I apply the saran wrap to the bowl with the precision of a laser guided missile.

i make sure to hop back into bed and rustle around enough to wake her up. then quickly fake im asleep. She quietly walks into the bathroom and pops a squat. a minute later i hear "WHATTHE**** mrawdtsi YOUSONOFABITCH NOW I HAVE TO SHOWER AND ITS 3 FKING AM. WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

i immediately lost it. and fell back asleep. not 15 minutes later, she splashed a bucket of water on me, in bed and antiqued me. damnit. She wont this round....

srs story is srs.
    Jake's on her, she has to do the laundry for the bed sheets/blankets

Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The setup:

srs story is srs.
    Strong descriptive details, this is gold

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I pee on her when we take showers together.

I also (made a thread about it) shaved a mustache and kept giving her a stupid look everytime she'd glance over at me. She was furious. "Stop making that stupid ****ing face!!!!"

-Penor Like Gonzo's Nose- TrollorT's Avatar
    TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zackmorris View Post

I also (made a thread about it) shaved a mustache and kept giving her a stupid look everytime she'd glance over at me. She was furious. "Stop making that stupid ****ing face!!!!"

Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000) Catabolism is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. wrap random things on her dresser (perfume bottles, watches, bracelets etc) in tin foil, one item per day

2. Hide a couple buckets of dirt in your closet and wait for her to watch tv or something. While she is watching tv etc, make a lot of noise, moving furniture etc so it sounds like you're digging something and eventually walk out with a bucket of dirt and dump it outside. Repeat a couple more times. She will think you're digging some kind of hole in your closet and when she looks, there will be nothing there.
    ***Canadian Crew***

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i did this one last weekend. while she was on the back of my motorcycle, I just started screaming as loud as I could. Like a " hold fuk we are going to die" scream. I thought I was going to puke my lunch up she squeezed me so tight.

or if she is driving behind me, especially on a BUSY road. I'll do 25 in a 55. omg it's fukin lulz watching her in my rear-view mirror.

in stores I'll randomly knock **** off the shelves, then hide right away. while she sits there and picks everything up alone and people stare at her.

i'll make random retard noises at drive-thrus or walking around at the mall. people always think she is dating someone mentally challenged.
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰LOOK UP☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰✈

ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Loling so hard, will do mustache prank.

xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol at this thread

you guys are funny

extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lol'd i always pee on girls in the shower.

yeahbuddy289 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy289 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy289 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy289 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy289 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy289 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy289 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy289 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy289 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy289 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy289 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A prime tolling time is during intercourse. When phucking the **** out of her doggie style, moan/ dirty talk her mothers name. This always makes me lol she hates it which makes it that much sweeter. Switch it up using her sister or friends names to keep it interesting. And when cuming, use the famous nick manning quote "dropping ****ing loads"

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    A prime tolling time is during intercourse. When phucking the **** out of her doggie style, moan/ dirty talk her mothers name. This always makes me lol she hates it which makes it that much sweeter. Switch it up using her sister or friends names to keep it interesting. And when cuming, use the famous nick manning quote "dropping ****ing loads"
    true, trolling during sexytime is always fun

-while fuking her missionary, i'll say something like, "ughhh im tired.." then fall on top of her and pretend to sleep
    -right before she orgasms, ill pull out and run around the room naked while holding the sheet like a superman cape
    -pretend to jizz at 50 different points during sex. throws the girl off so much. so then when i actually do bust, i dont make a sound. i just...jizz then pullout and go to sleep. epic bertstare ensues
    -one time, during doggy style, i wanted to see how hard i could pound this girl (just once). mind u this girl was like 90lbs, and ended up slamming her so hard her head bust open on the wall. she didnt come back to my fraternity house after that night

im a child

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    true, trolling during sexytime is always fun

-while fuking her missionary, i'll say something like, "ughhh im tired.." then fall on top of her and pretend to sleep
    -right before she orgasms, ill pull out and run around the room naked while holding the sheet like a superman cape
    -pretend to jizz at 50 different points during sex. throws the girl off so much. so then when i actually do bust, i dont make a sound. i just...jizz then pullout and go to sleep. epic bertstare ensues
    -one time, during doggy style, i wanted to see how hard i could pound this girl (just once). mind u this girl was like 90lbs, and ended up slamming her so hard her head bust open on the wall. she didnt come back to my fraternity house after that night

im a child
    totally do the headboard smash.

lol every time.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always put a rubberband around the spray nozzle on the kitchen sink so when she turns on water she gets soaked.

Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeh78 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I pee on the wife all the time when we shower.

Last week I got the horse head mask in and woke her up wearing it. Video relevant

♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

USAF

Recto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Found a big nasty looking grasshopper on the patio, brought it in and proceeded to throw it in the bathroom whilst she was using it and held the door closed. Chaos and screaming is all i heard and she didnt talk to me for 4 days lol

Put a trip wire next to the bed for her zombie piss in the middle of the night, THUD! followed by you ****ing *******! After the third time i woke up with my fingers super glued together with nail polish on.

frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP I just realized you were one of the newly chosen mod, grats bro.
    For the husband who told his wife he loved her before his plane went down in a field. For the wife who stopped in the stairs to call her husband to say she will love him forever. For the mothers & fathers who kissed their kids goodbye that morning for the last time. For the policemen, firemen, & other rescue workers who rushed in to help others & lost their lives. For the soldiers who fought back & made the ultimate sacrifice. Today, tomorrow, years from now, we will remember.

cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMAO....my GF hates scary movies, period. Anything remotely scary, she can't watch. EVER. She knows I'm into that **** and I always play around like I'm possessed by a demon. We will be in bed and she will be yapping her mouth off while I'm trying to fall asleep for the night. It pisses me off she has to go and talk about her ENTIRE day and she waits until we are in bed to do it! So, I'll just stay quiet and when she says something like, "So what do you think about that?", I will just say quiet and not respond. She will then say, "cgrimaldo....cgrimaldo....babe, are you asleep? Pay attention to me." I'll then turn my head slowly towards her, stare at her with a death-stare and say, "cgrimaldo isn't here anymore. The devil is here." She then proceeds to start screaming and freaking out. I start lol'ing hard! After she finishes yelling at me, I tell her to let me f*cking sleep and I wont do it again. LMAO.
    {{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

####Texas Brah####

*LONE STAR CREW*

Misc Tatertot Crew!

MISC Anti-*******ry Crew

[We come out at night]

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cgrimaldo View Post
    LMAO....my GF hates scary movies, period. Anything remotely scary, she can't watch. EVER. She knows I'm into that **** and I always play around like I'm possessed by a demon. We will be in bed and she will be yapping her mouth off while I'm trying to fall asleep for the night. It pisses me off she has to go and talk about her ENTIRE day and she waits until we are in bed to do it! So, I'll just stay quiet and when she says something like, "So what do you think about that?", I will just say quiet and not respond. She will then say, "cgrimaldo....cgrimaldo....babe, are you asleep? Pay attention to me." I'll then turn my head slowly towards her, stare at her with a death-stare and say, "cgrimaldo isn't here anymore. The devil is here." She then proceeds to start screaming and freaking out. I start lol'ing hard! After she finishes yelling at me, I tell her to let me f*cking sleep and I wont do it again. LMAO.
    I have done this so many times and now I am pretty sure that my performance is pretty convincing. A girl turned the script on me though one night and freaked me out lol

cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    I have done this so many times and now I am pretty sure that my performance is pretty convincing. A girl turned the script on me though one night and freaked me out lol
    I would punch my GF in the throat if she ever did that to me. SRS.. not srs...semi-srs.....lol
    {{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

####Texas Brah####

*LONE STAR CREW*

Misc Tatertot Crew!

MISC Anti-*******ry Crew

[We come out at night]

Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fake blood is always good.

Next time you are out mowing the lawn, get fake blood and just put it all over your hand/arm.. you got it caught underneath. Act panicked and like you are going to faint.. She will freak out start storming around (this will also be a test to see how much she really cares about you lol).. make sure to tell her to do something first like get towels so she doesn't call an ambulance first- just make sure your daughter doesn't see as this may actually frighten her a little too much (depending how old she is).

-Another one, buy fake blood capsules, unscrew the shower head, dry it out real good - insert the capsules in there, once she is showering a minute after she turns the water on they will dissolve and all of a sudden the water turns red and she panics. Did this once, gf literally freaked out.

- I know a couple people have mentioned icy hot - but the best way to go about it is to do it subtle like. Just put a little bit on the toilet seat. every time she sits down and gets up she will get the slightest tingling feeling of cold then hot, but she won't know what is causing it and it won't hit her for a couple minutes so she most likely will already be up from the toilet, then she will be sitting on the couch itching her but or picking at it. Do not tell her though after the first time - keep it going for a couple days, just apply a little bit so that she doesn't even notice any wetness or dampness when she sits on it.

I'll post more if I think of any...

fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT, miscers that actually know how to keep a relationship. My gf recently let me train her in the gym (fukkin awesome btw, she gets so pissed and its AWESOME) so I constantly troll her with ridiculous exercises and stretches that she doesn't know if they are real or not and then halfway through she is like "is this a real exercise" and i just look at her with a trollface.jpg and she yells and we move on lol today i had her doing this weird jumping jack type where she would try to clap twice and make her legs go out and in on a single jump.. it was fukkin hilarious watching her attempt this
    **MISC Strength Crew**
    **SCC**
    **Always Pick 7 crew**
    **Always Pick 3 if no 7 crew**

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Raubahn View Post
    Out shopping in supermarket, shout my gf to throw me a loaf of bread e.t.c. to put into trolley & just walk off so it falls on the floor & she looks like shes throwing **** about.

She mad.
    HAHAHAHAHHA I do this, came in to post it... as it leaves her hand you walk away and she looks like a fing psycho just tossing **** on the ground..... lol lol lol!
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    - randomly leave toilet seat up in the master bath so she falls in at night and yells at me.
    - randomly pop out of places in the dark to scare her.
    - fart in my "sleep" then blame the dogs.
    - disconnect the battery in her car so it doesn't start and she comes in complaining it wont start. fix it fast and become the "hero"
    - blast her with straw wrappers while we're out.
    - toss cold water into the shower while shes in there
    - remotely set the alarm on my house while im out on business so when she lets the dogs out it goes off.

im out of ideas, need some fresh ones. Nothing too ****ty.

Cliffs:

ill never grow up.
    too much real life.
    There are places in my house that my GF is scared around because I've used them so much - just makes me more creative.

One time she tried to get revenge at a party and jumped out at a random!

ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mirin' post count to rep ratio

GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Faking a heart attack is pretty sick but lols ensue

Always used to do this to my friends, did it to my gf the other day and she about cried.

Do the hnnnnnggg thing then say call an ambulance, scares the sht out of people
    Chew Crew

Rep KY brahs on sight

[Misc Fishermen Crew]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143255973

The Beautiful Struggle GavriloPrincip's Avatar
    GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GettinBig15 View Post
    Faking a heart attack is pretty sick but lols ensue

Always used to do this to my friends, did it to my gf the other day and she about cried.

Do the hnnnnnggg thing then say call an ambulance, scares the sht out of people
    InB4 you actually have a heart attack and all she does is laugh and walk away as you die.

kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Coolhandsluke View Post

Can also check out their channel for tons of pranks

i didnt know lazar angelov made dolls heads