HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50)

3 full months of bulking, not noticing any change

I started at 138lbs and yesterday I was at 150lbs.
    So about. 5-1lb a week.. My lifts has been able to increase every week or so, but looking at the mirror currently I see little difference... Only when I flex/pump I see the change. I'm going to bulk until March which would bring me to about 170ish

Maximizing Potential brandonbourgoin's Avatar
    brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The struggle of a natty BB. If your lifts are increasing OP you are obviously getting stronger. Muscle is being built somewhere. Take before and after pics. Keep at it. When you cut back down your gains will pop
    My 70LB+ Weight Loss Pics - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163257811
    Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164577071&pagenumber=
    ~~SCC{{25;26;27;28;29}}~~

Majoration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majoration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majoration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majoration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majoration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majoration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majoration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majoration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majoration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majoration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majoration has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The more you weigh the more you'll need to eat.

It takes time!

Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Your not going to turn into mr Olympia in 3 months.

HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelloDominick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Majoration View Post
    The more you weigh the more you'll need to eat.

It takes time!

Thanks and I was told to change my macro is when my weight starts to stall. Is that correct?

Originally Posted by brandonbourgoin View Post
    The struggle of a natty BB. If your lifts are increasing OP you are obviously getting stronger. Muscle is being built somewhere. Take before and after pics. Keep at it. When you cut back down your gains will pop
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll just continue to lift heavy and eat