Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000)

bulking question

Been bulking for about a month now and I have gained a little less than 1 inch on my waist. Does this indicate I am going too fast on the bulk? should I lower cals? I am up about 9 pounds so far, im gonna weigh myself again to be sure.

Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ondle View Post
    Been bulking for about a month now and I have gained a little less than 1 inch on my waist. Does this indicate I am going too fast on the bulk? should I lower cals? I am up about 9 pounds so far, im gonna weigh myself again to be sure.
    Honestly, it depends. What are your current stats? You are going at around 2 pounds a week which comes to roughly 1000 calorie surplus a day. This is a tad too much based on the "recommended" surplus and you are going to gain more fat then you need to.

Im a dirty bulk fan and you are roughly in the same ballpark I am atm so if you dont mind adding a bit of blubb I say go for it.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have supplied insufficient information for a meaningful reply. Please try again or press '0' for an operator. Thank you.

DrunkenBadger is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrunkenBadger is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrunkenBadger is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrunkenBadger is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrunkenBadger is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrunkenBadger is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrunkenBadger is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrunkenBadger is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrunkenBadger is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrunkenBadger is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrunkenBadger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    You have supplied insufficient information for a meaningful reply. Please try again or press '0' for an operator. Thank you.
    This - we'll need more info like your macros you're shooting for and measurements like weight/height..

Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DrunkenBadger View Post
    This - we'll need more info like your macros you're shooting for and measurements like weight/height..

I have been eating 3300 calories at least 200 g protein, 350 g carbs, and 80 g fat. Usually I would get something like 220 g protein, 350-400 g carbs, 110-130 g fat. I currently weigh 171, 5'10. I plan on bulking for 6 more months before I cut.

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Time of measurement alone can vary that much.
    I'm easily an inch if not more "fatter" in the evening. So make sure you are consistent in your measurements or they won't be a good indicator of progress.

But in all honesty 9lb is too much, even with water weight IMO. This is more of a FULK, which may not be that bad depending on where you're starting from, but I'd imagine better results with half the speed of your current weight gain.
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One inch in the waist generaly is around 7 lbs of fat. 9 lbs gained would be around 2 lbs of muscle and 7 lbs of fat best case scenario. I'd lower cals a bit
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your bulking why are you concerned about less then an inch gain on your waist... jw? bloat? that small amount could be any number of things, like a full bladder for instance.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    John Wooden