Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need some advice please

Hello,

I know you've been asked this question a lot of times before but I need some advice. I am 16 years old and weigh around 52 - 53 KG so basically I am an ectomorph. I am doing this routine with a diet called Weight Gain Blueprint is anyone familiar with it? If you are please say if it really works. Second of all I need some advice on a good diet. Please don't say eat. If anyone can point me to a link or a site showing a hardgainer diet it would be greatly appreciated. Also do you recommend SS for me? I have been in the gym for 3 years.

Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bump

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is the thread you need for your routine if your just starting out:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135564721

Here is the thread you need for your diet, use it to calculate your macro and calorie targets for the day and stick with it:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

If you need some motivation:

bodybuildingsuccess.tumblr.com
    ********.com/bodybuildingsuccess

Any more SPECIFIC questions, let me know.
    Misc Cologne Crew

Originally Posted by Coolcicada View Post
    Here is the thread you need for your routine if your just starting out:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135564721

Here is the thread you need for your diet, use it to calculate your macro and calorie targets for the day and stick with it:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

If you need some motivation:

bodybuildingsuccess.tumblr.com
    ********.com/bodybuildingsuccess

Any more SPECIFIC questions, let me know.
    Thank you so much +1

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Omarbibz View Post
    Thank you so much +1
    Be sure to check out that motivational bit.
    Misc Cologne Crew

Originally Posted by Coolcicada View Post
    Be sure to check out that motivational bit.
    Yeah thanks

ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    SS + GOMAD. Sorry to be so generic, but it will work wonders.
    US Army HK