ChiTownsOwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChiTownsOwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChiTownsOwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChiTownsOwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChiTownsOwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChiTownsOwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChiTownsOwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChiTownsOwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChiTownsOwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChiTownsOwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChiTownsOwn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thoughts on taking a pre workout twice a day...

I just wanted to get some of your thoughts on taking a pre workout twice in a day. I am up at 4:30 three times a week for "combat conditioning" and it is horrible. I take my pre before and get on with it, but later in the day I hit the gym and I'll take my pre again. It still works on me and maybe having the con cret mixed in the second time helps. Anyone else take their pre workout twice in a day? Yes or no, I would still like to hear what you think of it.

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChiTownsOwn View Post
    I just wanted to get some of your thoughts on taking a pre workout twice in a day. I am up at 4:30 three times a week for "combat conditioning" and it is horrible. I take my pre before and get on with it, but later in the day I hit the gym and I'll take my pre again. It still works on me and maybe having the con cret mixed in the second time helps. Anyone else take their pre workout twice in a day? Yes or no, I would still like to hear what you think of it.
    how much caffeine do you take each serving? I talked to a heart doctor a while ago and he basically said that if you take a heavy dose of caffein in the morning, it's out of your system by the time afternoon/evening rolls around so you're probably okay when it comes to stims. However, I asked him what a "heavy" dose of stims was in his opinion and he said 200 mgs of caffeine per serving is the max... I'm guilty of way overdoing it though (as I'm sure most people are). So bottom line, I guess I can't offer any real advice. I just wanted to pass on what the heart doc said.

Registered User FitnessFreek101's Avatar
    FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100)
    If it is stim free or low stim, then I would say go for it. If it is filled with stims, I would say don't do it.
    All The HGH Information You Ever Wanted!! http://21stcenturyhgh.com

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been thinking about it. Would overdoing the stims be the only possible issue? I've not heard that any other aspects of most preworkout supps are dangerous more than once a day.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's like drinking a couple Mountain Dews in a day. Not an issue really.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

beatyprodigy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beatyprodigy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beatyprodigy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beatyprodigy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beatyprodigy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beatyprodigy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beatyprodigy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beatyprodigy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beatyprodigy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beatyprodigy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beatyprodigy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    It's like drinking a couple Mountain Dews in a day. Not an issue really.
    Shoudn't be too bad. Depends on how much you take and how much caffeine is in it. The recommended dose for Jack3d is 1.5-3 scoops, if you are one of those 2-3 scoopers, I wouldn't take it twice a day. That'd be hard on your heart eventually. There are stim free preworkouts that work great. Just drink those with a cup of coffee. Don't risk it for a biscuit, or you'll be doing hospital conditioning instead. :P