Closed Thread
Page 63 of 322 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 9646
    Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    Yes, they are. It's pretty easy to dye them, it's the blowing out part that's the hardest.

I haven't been horseback riding in YEARS! I'm a little jealous!
    See I would think dying hollow shells would be the hard part. We did this in elementary school, but we dyed them and then hollowed them.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Exactly - terrible disaster.

Funny that we don't celebrate Easter but we're celebrating Easter. I'm going to do a fancy ham dinner on Sunday.

We decided we're going to tell the boys Easter is the celebration of the beginning of spring. If nothing else, it makes reconciling the Easter Bunny MUCH easier.
    this is a pretty normal thing ya know..in my family growing up..after my folks divorced when I was five..we stopped going to sunday school and church. I grew up with Santa and reindeer at Christmas and the Easter Bunny at Easter..I chose to figure out the religious side of these holidays in my eary twenties.

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oddly enough my sister and I were discussing this the other day, I've never liked horses, I'm generally put off by them, but for several months I've been wanting to go riding. I blame it on watching too many war movies set in ancient times.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Why don't you tell them what Easter really is and then explain how your family chooses to celebrate or not celebrate? Otherwise, they'll be really confused when they're old enough to see some guy nailed to a cross.

I try to explain the various holidays to Jack as best I understand them, even if we don't celebrate it.
    I agree with all this. Eva is exposed to many religions and understands alot.
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why don't you tell them what Easter really is and then explain how your family chooses to celebrate or not celebrate? Otherwise, they'll be really confused when they're old enough to see some guy nailed to a cross.

I try to explain the various holidays to Jack as best I understand them, even if we don't celebrate it.
    The main reason is that I don't really know what Easter is.

And I wouldn't even know where to start in explaining it to Kadyn.

I'm not trying to keep it from them and I'm not at all opposed to them knowing. Kadyn and I have talked about how different people believe and celebrate different holidays and things. Actually we've talked a lot about people's differences because he's started asking a lot of questions and I am always honest with him.

I feel like Kadyn might not be ready for that conversation just yet. And Graysen is definitely not. Also things seem to work out better when I wait until Kadyn asks questions as opposed to sitting him down to tell him something.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I'm not trying to keep it from them and I'm not at all opposed to them knowing. Kadyn and I have talked about how different people believe and celebrate different holidays and things. Actually we've talked a lot about people's differences because he's started asking a lot of questions and I am always honest with him.

I feel like Kadyn might not be ready for that conversation just yet. And Graysen is definitely not. Also things seem to work out better when I wait until Kadyn asks questions as opposed to sitting him down to tell him something.
    there are some really good children's books that would be in a bookstore right around now..you may be able to find one that is age-appropriate and has some nice cartoon like pictures that would expalin it pretty good.
    I have lots of these at home..starting with the cardboard toddler kind

This is the Ranter Commune...just sit him down at the computer and we'll set up a group video chat and give him a performance of "A Ranter's Easter".

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All this talk of Easter has put a chocolate ad at the bottom of the page here. I find that funny, considering what the site is about.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    All this talk of Easter has put a chocolate ad at the bottom of the page here. I find that funny, considering what the site is about.
    Hahahahaha!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139911653&pagenumber=

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    See I would think dying hollow shells would be the hard part. We did this in elementary school, but we dyed them and then hollowed them.
    Not as hard as dying raw eggs - didn't they pop up out of the dye?

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    this is a pretty normal thing ya know..in my family growing up..after my folks divorced when I was five..we stopped going to sunday school and church. I grew up with Santa and reindeer at Christmas and the Easter Bunny at Easter..I chose to figure out the religious side of these holidays in my eary twenties.
    Yeah, I think very few people celebrate Easter 'properly' My family always celebrated Easter but it was more of a gorge out on chocolate kind of holiday.

We may not celebrate the 'Christian way' but I'm not interested in following my family's tradition either.

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    there are some really good children's books that would be in a bookstore right around now..you may be able to find one that is age-appropriate and has some nice cartoon like pictures that would expalin it pretty good.
    I have lots of these at home..starting with the cardboard toddler kind
    This is true - and Kadyn does learn a lot from books.

I'll be checking the library though. Books ain't cheap, yo!

This is the Ranter Commune...just sit him down at the computer and we'll set up a group video chat and give him a performance of "A Ranter's Easter".
    Somehow I think that would only make things worse.

I don't have a chocolate ad.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

Not as hard as dying raw eggs - didn't they pop up out of the dye?

Somehow I think that would only make things worse.
    Honestly I don't remember how it was accomplished, I just remember green lips from blowing the yolk out.

Ye of little faith!

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anyone else think this looks fun?

http://www.mudninja.com/?page_id=205
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Damn - that looks like tons of fun!! Especially the ones for kids. Are you going to do it?
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I need to show this to Erica She keeps talking about doing a mudder

"Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Damn - that looks like tons of fun!! Especially the ones for kids. Are you going to do it?
    I'm thinking, Yes. That's usually around the time of the year that my asthma goes insane and running gets really hard, but I think I'm just going to have to tough it out.

Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    I need to show this to Erica She keeps talking about doing a mudder
    This one looks a bit more intense than the Warrior Dash, which was a flippin' blast. Muddy Buddy is a joke. Fun but a joke.

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

I'm thinking, Yes. That's usually around the time of the year that my asthma goes insane and running gets really hard, but I think I'm just going to have to tough it out.

This one looks a bit more intense than the Warrior Dash, which was a flippin' blast. Muddy Buddy is a joke. Fun but a joke.
    I would love to try something like this as long as it doesn't involve any heavy running.

I would love to try something like this as long as it doesn't involve any heavy running.
    It's just a 5k. I think the Warrior Dash I did was 4 miles. But with the obstacles, even easy ones, it feels like a much tougher, longer run. It's a blast, though. Far and away the most fun I've had doing an athletic event.

It's just a 5k. I think the Warrior Dash I did was 4 miles. But with the obstacles, even easy ones, it feels like a much tougher, longer run. It's a blast, though. Far and away the most fun I've had doing an athletic event.
    5k would be alot for me. I am no runner.

That's my concern with these, I can do a mile or so easy enough, but much over that and they'll be finding my body in a puddle.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    'Sup beggars? Been a busy week.

Looking forward to the 3-day weekend with Lisa and all our boys.

My son asked me for a $300 RC Car for Easter. LMAO. Nice try, kid.

50 ft would be a lot for me.

SRS.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    'Sup beggars? Been a busy week.

Looking forward to the 3-day weekend with Lisa and all our boys.

My son asked me for a $300 RC Car for Easter. LMAO. Nice try, kid.

50 ft would be a lot for me.

SRS.
    Hey a kid can dream...I'm asking for a $20k bike for my birthday...mainly because I figure a request like that will make it sound far more reasonable when I turn the backyard into my own chop and fab shop again.

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey a kid can dream...I'm asking for a $20k bike for my birthday...mainly because I figure a request like that will make it sound far more reasonable when I turn the backyard into my own chop and fab shop again.
    I like the cut of your jib, my friend.

brb asking Lisa for a 426 HEMI for the Charger, then settling for a cam, heads and headers.

You, sir, are brilliant.

Also: I hope she doesn't read this.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

brb asking Lisa for a 426 HEMI for the Charger, then settling for a cam, heads and headers.

You, sir, are brilliant.

Too late.

But I love you!
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Oh.

SNAP.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

You, sir, are brilliant.

I have my moments

Oh.

SNAP.

Crap we've been caught! Abort!

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning! It's my Friday and the last day before vacation. I am beyond happy about this.

So, the big news where I live right now is this group of teens in a neighboring town who just got busted for having fake IDs that they bought overseas. No big deal, we all had fake IDs, right? Apparently, these are so good that they pass the scanners in the liquor stores and can get you on any airplane, etc. And they bought them from China.

Homeland security is involved because of the airport risk. And because they bought them in China, they estimate that 90% of the kids will be victims of identity theft that will keep them from getting jobs, and/or ruin their credit because they sent all of their real information - name, address, etc.

This is bad enough, but one of the fathers took care of the wire transfer for his kid and now is now facing felony charges.

Kids are way stupider these days.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Morning! It's my Friday and the last day before vacation. I am beyond happy about this.

So, the big news where I live right now is this group of teens in a neighboring town who just got busted for having fake IDs that they bought overseas. No big deal, we all had fake IDs, right? Apparently, these are so good that they pass the scanners in the liquor stores and can get you on any airplane, etc. And they bought them from China.

Homeland security is involved because of the airport risk. And because they bought them in China, they estimate that 90% of the kids will be victims of identity theft that will keep them from getting jobs, and/or ruin their credit because they sent all of their real information - name, address, etc.

This is bad enough, but one of the fathers took care of the wire transfer for his kid and now is now facing felony charges.

Kids are way stupider these days.
    Oh ****! That's not good at all. I didn't have a fake. I had someone's old ID that didn't look a thing like me. It never failed me, though.

I'm still pissed at China, btw. They are really jerking me around on my trip. I'm going to be out around $750 for a "free" trip because they refuse to give me a decent flight so I'll have to pay extra nights at the hotel just to get in at a decent hour and have time to see anything at all.

Why can't they be like normal kids and just take their parent's liquor

Why can't they be like normal kids and just take their parent's liquor
    Maybe their parents are hard core Baptists like mine were. There was NEVER alcohol in the house. If I didn't get it from the shoot, I just didn't get it.

Maybe their parents are hard core Baptists like mine were. There was NEVER alcohol in the house. If I didn't get it from the shoot, I just didn't get it.
    My parent's don't drink either. The only alcohol I did that with was a bottle of whiskey my dad got from a client once

Closed Thread