Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat confusion

RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Fat confusion

I'm afraid I'm going to create a lot of negative energy so I really do apologize if it sounds like I'm arguing.. I'm not denying anyone's right, just confused.

I majored in nutrition and am currently working on my masters in nutrition so thought I was pretty knowlegable on the subject, since I have to do tons of journal reading and the like.

Everything I see around here seems to say that there is absolutely nothing wrong with saturated fats. But pretty much EVERYTHING I've read on them has concluded that they are quite a bit worse than unsaturated fats... mostly their atherogenic and lipid profile modifying properties.

Can anyone clarify? Thanks!

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dates of said journals?
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Registered User RealMenDeadLift's Avatar
    RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Dates of said journals?
    Very important thing to look at.
    Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.

RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedChic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh gosh all over the past few year I suppose. I know they could be outdated, but my point is more being interested interested in info regarding the evidence that they're not bad?

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The same one you already posted in, I see some good info.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139955813

Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Add me on instagram @davidgzz1981

OK, checked, of the articles I remember and still have saved, the dates of "said" journals are March 2010, Dec 2009, Jan 2011...

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RippedChic View Post
    OK, checked, of the articles I remember and still have saved, the dates of "said" journals are March 2010, Dec 2009, Jan 2011...
    bump for journals
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Also, you might find this video enjoyable:

ABSOLUTE real-life truth. Period.

alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm afraid I'm going to create a lot of negative energy so I really do apologize if it sounds like I'm arguing.. I'm not denying anyone's right, just confused.

I majored in nutrition and am currently working on my masters in nutrition so thought I was pretty knowlegable on the subject, since I have to do tons of journal reading and the like.

Everything I see around here seems to say that there is absolutely nothing wrong with saturated fats. But pretty much EVERYTHING I've read on them has concluded that they are quite a bit worse than unsaturated fats... mostly their atherogenic and lipid profile modifying properties.

Can anyone clarify? Thanks!
    i work at a hospital, and i get in HUGE debates with 3 Register Nutritionist over how fat, especially saturated FAT is actually benefitial. i showed them my blood work after 3 months on KETOgenic diet and my good cholesterol HDL was actually on what my own hospital calls it "optimal range". then i showed them my blood work of 2 years ago when i was younger and actually believed Fat was bad, i was eating about 75g of fat a day, a standard "healty diet" and my holestrol was on the boter line btw good and almost bad.

i give them logical arguments on why fat is not so bad, but they just say bc i am young my cholesterol is good eating fat (lol wut?)

the old mantra that fat is bad is still strong in the states and it wont change for a while.
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]
    Keto(since 11/11/2011)

ArmsofIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmsofIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmsofIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmsofIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmsofIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmsofIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmsofIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmsofIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmsofIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmsofIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmsofIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont feel bad i just read some text books that talked a little bit on fat... sometimes i just think people like being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative on here.

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by al****orilla View Post
    the old mantra that fat is bad is still strong in the states and it wont change for a while.
    Too many people make money off that mantra, which is half the problem.

Imagine how much less work cardiologists, trainers, dieticians etc who deal with people after their health has gone to hell would get if people armed themselves with proper nutritional knowledge and undertook their own preventative health measures in terms of diet and exercise.

Not to mention the buckets of money companies selling 'health food' make.
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

anonymous
    L-U-V Madonna!

Given you can't ask for more accurate, valid, and important info than something that actually makes it's way into the number one most highly reputed journal in all of science, these Nature article might be of interest... if you can comprehend the lingo and extrapolate scientific details to so-called "macros"

http://www.nature.com.proxy.kumc.edu...ture10759.html

http://www.nature.com.proxy.kumc.edu...l/474455a.html

and ESPECIALLY this one:

http://www.nature.com.proxy.kumc.edu...l/472139b.html

(In other words, the most up to date and most reputable science favors my perspective)

Honestly, anyone who STILL seems to think that ONE meta-analysis (which, by the way, if you read a lttle more into it, of the papers they used, found that there are about the same number of papers that support sat fat being BAD as it being GOOD, on which they based the "no difference" rating.. hello?) proves that saturated fat isn't bad are pretty damned clueless.

Not to mention I wouldn't mind seeing which "side" had more controlled studies and which had more population based studies. Think.
    Last edited by RippedChic; 02-09-2012 at 11:55 PM.

doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Careful, next they'll find one study on how trans fats aren't that bad and they'll start bolstering them, too. I don't think they're really stupid enough to believe what they're saying, they probably are just the type of people that want to be healthier than everyone else so are trying to get other people to believe they should do things that are health-damaging.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by al****orilla View Post
    i work at a hospital, and i get in HUGE debates with 3 Register Nutritionist over how fat, especially saturated FAT is actually benefitial. i showed them my blood work after 3 months on KETOgenic diet and my good cholesterol HDL was actually on what my own hospital calls it "optimal range". then i showed them my blood work of 2 years ago when i was younger and actually believed Fat was bad, i was eating about 75g of fat a day, a standard "healty diet" and my holestrol was on the boter line btw good and almost bad.

i give them logical arguments on why fat is not so bad, but they just say bc i am young my cholesterol is good eating fat (lol wut?)

I just read this post twice and you say that you had huge debates on how saturated fat is actually beneficial, then all you say is that your cholesterol is better now than before and you changed your diet, but I dont see how this means saturated fat is beneficial by any means, maybe im missing something

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in on 50 page debate

danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Given you can't ask for more accurate, valid, and important info than something that actually makes it's way into the number one most highly reputed journal in all of science, these Nature article might be of interest... if you can comprehend the lingo and extrapolate scientific details to so-called "macros"

http://www.nature.com.proxy.kumc.edu...ture10759.html

http://www.nature.com.proxy.kumc.edu...l/474455a.html

and ESPECIALLY this one:

http://www.nature.com.proxy.kumc.edu...l/472139b.html

(In other words, the most up to date and most reputable science favors my perspective)

Honestly, anyone who STILL seems to think that ONE meta-analysis (which, by the way, if you read a lttle more into it, of the papers they used, found that there are about the same number of papers that support sat fat being BAD as it being GOOD, on which they based the "no difference" rating.. hello?) proves that saturated fat isn't bad are pretty damned clueless.

Not to mention I wouldn't mind seeing which "side" had more controlled studies and which had more population based studies. Think.
    I need to login to see the page, can you post the full text?

Originally Posted by doctapeppadoc View Post
    Careful, next they'll find one study on how trans fats aren't that bad and they'll start bolstering them, too. I don't think they're really stupid enough to believe what they're saying, they probably are just the type of people that want to be healthier than everyone else so are trying to get other people to believe they should do things that are health-damaging.
    So you're saying saturated fats are evil??? And evidence is where???
    IIFYM - If you want it that much, just eat it FFS

oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by doctapeppadoc View Post
    care to enlighten us on your vast knowledge by posting some evidence that contradicts what people are saying.

if not

female misc
    --->

prolvr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) prolvr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) prolvr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) prolvr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) prolvr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) prolvr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) prolvr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) prolvr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) prolvr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) prolvr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) prolvr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I eat fat period. Mono,Sat,Trans

I don't really care.
    It's your physique; train as YOU see fit.

UPPER/LOWER

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You cited links that require a KUMC login. I've only been to the State of Kansas only three times in my life and never visited, let alone attended/worked at KU

Rebelling in my psychosis thegymbum's Avatar
    thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000)
    At this time, there is no correct answer. There doesn't need to be an argument. Right now it basically comes down to THEY DON'T KNOW FOR SURE YET. it could be years before they find a way to make it 100%.

audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What type of fat is critical as well too. Sometimes studies will refer to "Diets high in animal fat". Well grass fed beef is never used in those type of studies. Generally speaking most animal fat is from sick animals unless its grass fed and led to live a natural life where it can have a high omega 3 content and high CLA Content. A large reason why we lack omega 3 is because we no longer feed animals a natural diet so their natural omega 3 content has plummeted to nothing in the last 20 years.
    Canadian Supplement Market Guru

ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bumped, Want to see RippedChic's studies.
    hi (╯°□°)╯┻━┻

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1) Even though she is obviously a moron, the studies can be found. Anyone with half a brain can ascertain that they were published in "Nature" and use the last numbers/letters (ex:474455a.html) to locate the specific journals.

2) The last study, which she eluted to being of utmost importance, has to do with saturated fat and inflammation. I would love to see any of you PubMed Abstract-posters argue that sat fats do not elicit an inflammatory response.

RippedChic: do a better job of presenting your case.
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by braggable View Post
    1) Even though she is obviously a moron, the studies can be found. Anyone with half a brain can ascertain that they were published in "Nature" and use the last numbers/letters (ex:474455a.html) to locate the specific journals.

2) The last study, which she eluted to being of utmost importance, has to do with saturated fat and inflammation. I would love to see any of you PubMed Abstract-posters argue that sat fats do not elicit an inflammatory response.

RippedChic: do a better job of presenting your case.
    bump for a copy and paste of said studies
    Mission: to corrupt and concur

Time to get SHREDDED

[A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

PSVita Crew

IIFYLS( If It Fits Your Life Style) Crew

LMFAO HAHAHA YOU GOT YOUR PHYSIQUE BY TAKING DRUGS LMFAO WHAT A JOKE!!!

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think the answer to the OP is "it depends", as usual based on context. But curious what OP thinks about this article
    http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...l/482027a.html
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thebankcard View Post
    bump for a copy and paste of said studies
    you want me to copy and paste her studies? I just told you how you can find them yourself.

What part of my post was hard to understand?
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.