Page 52 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 2343
    MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well done, though more batter would be awsome IIFYM.

My latest:

Cocoa cheesecake (didn't use flour and didn't adjust cooking time so the cake is too moist - live and learn) The taste is awsome though.

Log to athleticism and aesthetics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142760141

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky

Always repping back.

AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MrCarl. View Post
    Well done, though more batter would be awsome IIFYM.

My latest:

Cocoa cheesecake (didn't use flour and didn't adjust cooking time so the cake is too moist - live and learn) The taste is awsome though.
    Jeez man, your like the Betty Crocker of this thread. All your post make me wish I had an oven. I can't wait to try your recipes in a few weeks.
    -SSgt A
    "Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat."
    RAdm. "Jay" R. Stark, USN; 10 November 1995

rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how u guys liking the chocolate cheesecake? i wanna make 1 but im afraid the taste will be not great (chocolate and cheese?)
    Haters gonna hate. Come at me bro!
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**
    **Intermittent Fasting Crew**
    **Extreme Dips Crew**
    **IIFYM Crew**

MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rapxiii View Post
    how u guys liking the chocolate cheesecake? i wanna make 1 but im afraid the taste will be not great (chocolate and cheese?)
    Decent. I'd suggest you just giving a try. For best results I would use melted baking chocolate if you can fit it into your macros
    Log to athleticism and aesthetics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142760141

Always repping back.

sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just tried this out for the first time with the 6" aluminum pan and it came out pretty good. Used a modified version of OP's recipe:

12oz - Fat Free Lucerne Cream Cheese
    10oz - F age 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt
    2 whole eggs
    2/3 Cup - Granulated Splenda
    1/4 Cup - skim milk
    1.25 scoop Banana flavored Dymatize WPI (~40g)
    1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
    1 tsp - Vanilla Extract

Macros: 12g fat, 72g carbs, 120g protein... 880 cals total

Only trouble I had was the second leg of cooking... seems like my oven has a hard time staying at 200°F as the preheat light kept clicking on. I left it in the oven at 200°F for 50 minutes per OP's instructions, but the cake was still not done. Upped the temp to 250° and put cake back in for 15 minutes... still wasn't done so increased the temp again to 300° for 15 minutes which seemed to do the trick (cake also rose to about same level as pan).

rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    u guys shud just use the whey as a topping instead of mixing it on the batter, it will taste better.
    Haters gonna hate. Come at me bro!
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**
    **Intermittent Fasting Crew**
    **Extreme Dips Crew**
    **IIFYM Crew**

rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by gp79 View Post
    I like things that taste good.

I analyzed cheesecake recipes from America's Test Kitchen, Chantal, Joe Pastry and even Paula Deen to come up with this, and I've eaten one every night for the past 7 nights. My criteria for this recipe was that it must look good, taste good (even to my wife), be macro friendly towards my diet and eaten in one setting. Also, no water baths or leaving the cake in the oven for 5 hours. This recipe is just for a 6" NY-Style Cheesecake.

Macro's: 834 calories; 123g Protein, 63g Carbs, 10g Fat

12oz - Fat Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese
    10oz - F age 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt
    2 whole eggs
    3/4 Cup - Granulated Splenda
    1/4 Cup - 1% Milk
    1.25 Scoop - Trutein Vanilla Protein (42.5g)
    1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
    1/4 tsp - Kosher salt

Directions: All ingredients at room temperature.

1. Preheat Oven to 325 - Prepare 6" cake pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper in the bottom.
    2. Cream Cheese in mixer - mix on medium until creamy - scrape sides of bowl down.
    3. Add splenda - mix on medium until incorporated - scrape sides of bowl down.
    4. Add eggs one at a time while on medium. Again...scrape.
    5. Add the rest of the ingredients - mix on medium for 3 minutes.
    6. Pour in pan - extra batter in mouth - yum.
    7. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Turn oven to 200 for 50min - 1 hour. Remove and let cool on the counter. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.

The 6" pan is important, I've had friends try it with a retarded glass pie plate and it was an epic failure simply because the cooking times need to be adjusted for different pans and cake thicknesses. If you don't have a 6" pan, buy one, or you need to remove the cheesecake when it's 155 degrees in the center. I use this pan, http://www.amazon.com/Parrish-Magic-...pr_product_top

Adding flavors are pretty simple...want chocolate? Add in 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder and replace the milk with 1/4 cup brewed coffee (or milk will still work).

Changing macros is easy by either adding a crust of Graham Crackers, Oreos or animal crackers. If you add a crust, omit the parchment paper. Toppings are as creative as you want to get. Here's a couple of photos..

Straight up with Raspberry sauce

Maple Protein Cheesecake with Candied Bacon Topping

Chocolate Cheesecake with Cool Whip and Blackberry Sauce

And here's what started all of this...this frumpy, sad excuse for a protein cheesecake I found somewhere online. To think that people are eating this and thought it was good enough to share with others. Epic fail.

you sir are a genius!
    yum

Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2nd attempt at making a cheesecake. Tasted really good, not perfect, but better than the first try

mbayer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbayer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbayer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbayer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbayer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbayer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbayer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbayer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbayer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbayer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbayer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks OP...Here is my first attempt. Looks pretty good. Can't wait until tomorrow!

IMG_0615.jpg

lazytofit will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazytofit will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazytofit will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazytofit will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazytofit will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazytofit will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazytofit will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazytofit will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazytofit will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazytofit will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazytofit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am absolutely loving the cheesecake pics. It has always been my favorite dessert so it's good to see some protein rich recipes ITT. Thanks

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depending how much batter you plan making and depending your pan size. I am using 8" pan and using 100g of flour. You can check my recipe in earlier post how much batter I make and flour use. I'd say the safest bet is to use the same ammount you would use as of whey.
    100g of flour? That's overkill. The most I have seen from a decent recipe is around 3 tablespoons, which is around 25g, but that recipe also used a 10" pan and 2.5lbs of cream cheese.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This looks great. I need to start cooking for myself more.... I mean aside from smoking and grilling meats. This would make a great dessert. Thanks!
    My new nutrition plan is simple.

Replace half gallon of soda with 1 gallon of water.
    Replace BK and Carl's Jr with home grilled lean meats
    Watch those sweets
    Add good fats
    and
    Increase cardio 50-100%

Originally Posted by PerpetualMotion View Post
    100g of flour? That's overkill. The most I have seen from a decent recipe is around 3 tablespoons, which is around 25g, but that recipe also used a 10" pan and 2.5lbs of cream cheese.
    Might be but this combination gave me some epic results. And fitting the carbs into my macros so no problems I used no flour and the texture was quite crappy.

Always repping back.

bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Currently have an An Oreo Madness in the Oven right now. Using OP's recipe with a Oreo crust, 2 scoops Cookies and Cream Whey (52G) , with broken up oreo pieces mixed in. When done and cut I will post a picture.. This is about my 10th Cake so I am experimenting heavy right now. This is going to be a dessert thing, and will NOT be eating this on in one sitting. LOL

Originally Posted by bmstricklin View Post
    Currently have an An Oreo Madness in the Oven right now. Using OP's recipe with a Oreo crust, 2 scoops Cookies and Cream Whey (52G) , with broken up oreo pieces mixed in. When done and cut I will post a picture.. This is about my 10th Cake so I am experimenting heavy right now. This is going to be a dessert thing, and will NOT be eating this on in one sitting. LOL
    Sounds epic. Keep us posted!

Always repping back.

bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmstricklin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No doubt. I ran out of my Syntha Cookies and cream so I had to settle for Body Fortress (not my fav source). It also is a completely different flavour as the BF version is a chocolate base where Syntha's is a Vanilla base. It should still be epic yumminess though.

jdvmi00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone have a recipe using a 9" pan? It's not as easy as upping the ingredients because the cooking times change too.

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Might be but this combination gave me some epic results. And fitting the carbs into my macros so no problems I used no flour and the texture was quite crappy.
    Well, there is almost no fat in this recipe, so that's understandable but that's still a little too much flour for a cheesecake. People should just use splenda in a real cheesecake recipe and stick with the added fat. Carbs are overrated and fat makes everything better, cheesecakes included.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

Originally Posted by PerpetualMotion View Post
    Well, there is almost no fat in this recipe, so that's understandable but that's still a little too much flour for a cheesecake. People should just use splenda in a real cheesecake recipe and stick with the added fat. Carbs are overrated and fat makes everything better, cheesecakes included.
    There is a good point in your post. Might sub half of the CC with the cream cheese next time. Don't know when my next time is because my dorm room doesn't have a fridge. Have to get one ASAP

Always repping back.

giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just made yesturday and today... Good stuff.. Spread some nuttella over it and it taste like heaven
    Snapchat Crew

Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone gor a similar recipie to OPs without so much splenda? Maybe half as much and another scoopy of protein powder for additional sweetness9

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Merial20 View Post
    Anyone gor a similar recipie to OPs without so much splenda? Maybe half as much and another scoopy of protein powder for additional sweetness9
    Try some more powder, or make a topping. Add Cool Whip and OR fluff.

Originally Posted by jdvmi00 View Post
    Anyone have a recipe using a 9" pan? It's not as easy as upping the ingredients because the cooking times change too.
    This recipe will work in a 9" .. It actually is way to much for a 6" pan. Almost enough to make 2 6" pans.

Sounds epic. Keep us posted!
    Here is the picture of a slice of that Cookies and Cream Version. Was quite delicious with the Oreos broken up and mixed in.

Nice work man. How big pan and how much batter did you use?

Always repping back.

Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys 2 quick questions sorry if they have been answered I don't have time to skim through the pages. I am pretty much going to use OPs recipie with a tweak or two.If I use cc instead of greek yogurt, what amount do I put. Also is fat free milk ok or is the 1 percent crucial. (Its all that's in my fridge atm). Also I only have a 9 inch aluminum pan atm so can I just throw some parchment paper on that? And instead of 3\4 cup of granulated sugar was thinking an additional scoop of trutein cinnabun and maybe 1\4 or 1\2 tspn of ground cinnamon. Do I seem good to go? I literally cannot wait!

NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm glad I found this thread. Some of these pictures posted look excellent! .. that motivates me to try to make one now.

Originally Posted by Merial20 View Post
    Hey guys 2 quick questions sorry if they have been answered I don't have time to skim through the pages. I am pretty much going to use OPs recipie with a tweak or two.If I use cc instead of greek yogurt, what amount do I put. Also is fat free milk ok or is the 1 percent crucial. (Its all that's in my fridge atm). Also I only have a 9 inch aluminum pan atm so can I just throw some parchment paper on that? And instead of 3\4 cup of granulated sugar was thinking an additional scoop of trutein cinnabun and maybe 1\4 or 1\2 tspn of ground cinnamon. Do I seem good to go? I literally cannot wait!
    I use Skim Milk in mine and I have never had any issues. I am not sure how CC would work out. I use the same 6" pan OP suggests and I also use those pre-made pie crusts from the grocery store. As far as the splenda, I am not sure I would take it out as a whole, but you could definitely minimize it. Just remember the Proteins do not hold a dominate flavor in the cheesecake, it is more of a hint. So you could use your idea about the extra scoop, but I would atleast have 1/4 cup of splenda. The pan size really does not matter, BUT you will have to adjust your cooking times accordingly. Maybe 35 minutes initial temp, and an hour at around 215 instead of 200. Hope that helps.

CallmeEvan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallmeEvan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallmeEvan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallmeEvan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallmeEvan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallmeEvan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallmeEvan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallmeEvan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallmeEvan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallmeEvan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallmeEvan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks good, i've tried every grocery store and walmart around me and none of them have fat free cream cheese or fat free mozza cheese.. (canada )

Bombs, Bu11ets, & Blood TWiztid7's Avatar
    TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on this.
    ~Pics or negs~

[[DCA]]