Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    i should do this for Chipotle charges. im scared to know how much i've spend there the last 3 years or so. Could eat that for breakfast/lunch/dinner no problem.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

morecurls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) morecurls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) morecurls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) morecurls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) morecurls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) morecurls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) morecurls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) morecurls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) morecurls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) morecurls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) morecurls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    While I think dominoes sucks as far as pizza goes, I can relate to your commitment. In a one 30 day period a few months back I went to Chipotle about 45 times (srs), but your record over time is very impressive

RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    i should do this for Chipotle charges. im scared to know how much i've spend there the last 3 years or so. Could eat that for breakfast/lunch/dinner no problem.
    Was just about to post this

I am guessing it is close to 4k a year my sophmoore and junior year of college.

Never gets old

J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    Originally Posted by RoadToAesthetic View Post

Never gets old
    i know that feel..and everytime...

my anus is never prepared.... feelsbadman.jpg
    instagram.com/dthomj

Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP I have a feeling you're going to end up like this guy.

pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NCK MIZ View Post
    why such crappy pizza?

No mom and pop shops around you?

I haven't had pizza hut in probably 5 years and I eat pizza close to once a week.
    Yeah, the last mom and pop shop closed down a few years ago, so either I drive 25 minutes to a good pizza place or order dominoes that will deliver.

Originally Posted by morecurls View Post
    While I think dominoes sucks as far as pizza goes, I can relate to your commitment. In a one 30 day period a few months back I went to Chipotle about 45 times (srs), but your record over time is very impressive
    /agree, if it's the right person making it, dominoes can be actually really good, but most of the time it's blah. OMG that's a lot of chipotle LOL!

Originally Posted by RoadToAesthetic View Post

Never gets old
    f'k lol

Originally Posted by Ravalis View Post
    OP I have a feeling you're going to end up like this guy.

[video=youtube;5oJ_oh_Ep6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oJ_oh_Ep6M&feature=related[video]
    [video=youtube;9sqzjPlsmuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sqzjPlsmuk&feature=related[video]
    Yeah someone already posted this, feel like **** after watching this lol
    TYPE "C:\trolls\ignore_list.txt"
    GotHostBr; shoobey; Halo2; OC23; iNegUthenLol; Desi_guy; TheBateman; brah.sensation; tcatcrawler; iREciProcate; 40InchVert; extatic;

Misc. is my World of Warcraft.

Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pointeo View Post
    Yeah someone already posted this, feel like **** after watching this lol
    Oops my bad brah, have you gotten your blood checked? After watching the youtube videos, I would if I were you. At least see if you are becoming the dude in the video

pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000) pointeo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ravalis View Post
    Oops my bad brah, have you gotten your blood checked? After watching the youtube videos, I would if I were you. At least see if you are becoming the dude in the video
    nah, cant bring myself to go into the doctors, I avoid them as much as possible, I know it's stupid, but I was in and out of hostilities when I was younger and have this thing where I never want to go back.
    GotHostBr; shoobey; Halo2; OC23; iNegUthenLol; Desi_guy; TheBateman; brah.sensation; tcatcrawler; iREciProcate; 40InchVert; extatic;

BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bump for update on OP's pizza eating goals.

Originally Posted by BrosefMengele View Post
    Bump for update on OP's pizza eating goals.
    Not good bro, end of last week's worth of pizza before chucking the boxes