Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Best bang for the buck high calorie easy to eat food other than milk?

Some days i just dont feel hungry or feel like eating...like at all, and its even worse on days where i run and lift where i need a lot more calories. The other day i deadlifted, and later ran 7 miles so i needed around 4550 calories to be in a 250 surplus, and it was around 6PM and all i had was ~700 calories for the day, fast food is expensive, i spent 10 bucks at wendys and it was around 2100 calories and 110g protein but i feel like crap after eating it.
    I know there is peanut butter, thats dirt cheap, milk is decently priced, cheese is too expensive and im sorta done with olive oil for awhile. I was thinking about cereal but then again i could just drink milk and save the money. Is milk pretty much the gold standard for quick calorie needs?
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Explain how you calculated you need 4550 Calories/day. Unless you are training for a marathon or an Olympic caliber athlete i doubt this very much.

mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It indeed is. However, you surely have some sort of candy that you can't do without. Something I got hooked on when bulking was bagels with Peanut butter - easily 500 calories more depending on how much PB you like.
    Salad dressing on certain foods?
    Ice cream?
    Pop tarts?
    420/285/535

cupster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cupster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cupster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cupster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cupster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cupster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cupster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cupster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cupster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cupster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cupster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why not a combination of different sources in a shake? My breakfast shake is almost 1k cals by itself contained in only 1.5 cups of delicious liquid substance. It all whole food sources as well, except for the whey.

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nuts are expensive considering the overall weight (peanuts are not nuts but legumes) but if you check out the label, you get a decent amount of fibre, a ton of calories, and pretty legit carbs and protein for a fairly small portion. If you're in the "Forever Hungry" category then nuts are just an awful idea.

Also, eggs are great. In Canada, 18 (or is it 24?) eggs for around $3-4 at Costco, which comes out to 1287 calories, 89.5g fat, 6.9g carbs, and 113g of protein.

Oats are also a great one. You can get a ton for dirt cheap. Rice is in the same category. I got 5kg (11lbs) for $10.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SumDumGoi View Post
    Explain how you calculated you need 4550 Calories/day. Unless you are training for a marathon or an Olympic caliber athlete i doubt this very much.
    on days where i lift, i eat 3400-3500, rest days i eat 2900, and this gets me 1/2 a pound a week. ive been running for around half a year, and each mile ends up being roughly 150 calories, so the 150x7 miles being 1050 calories in addition to the 3400ish. I still track everything religiously so i dont gain weight out of control like my first bulk. So on days where i do a 5k and lift id eat around 3950, calories from cardio just wash out.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?