Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does eating the same food effect my physique?

I have been mixing up most foods but i have been having bread everyday for the past 3 days. If I have it today will that effect my physique?

And,
    How many grams of sugar should I limit myself to per day if I'm 157lbs.
    Is Rice Milk okay to drink? How many grams of sugar should a cereal contain at max? Are Quaker Oat Squares ok?

JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Chilaha View Post
    I have been mixing up most foods but i have been having bread everyday for the past 3 days. If I have it today will that effect my physique?

And,
    How many grams of sugar should I limit myself to per day if I'm 157lbs.
    Is Rice Milk okay to drink? How many grams of sugar should a cereal contain at max? Are Quaker Oat Squares ok?
    As long as you are getting sufficient macro and micronutrients then it is perfectly fine to eat the same foods everyday. And as long as those are fulfilled and you are not diabetic then there is no reason to worry about sugar. Compose a diet that gives you an adequate amount of calories, macronutrients, and micronutrients to meet your goals, and compose that diet of foods that you enjoy.
    Like success, failure is many things to many people. With a positive mental attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order and prepare to try again. - W. Clement Stone

BTK: It's Mind Over Matter