Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's people with dial-up internet 69K, just in case you people don't know what it is I have a sample below.

Amish communities can't touch technology on like weekends or something

There are bigger surprises out there

Remembering this ****, someone calls your house number and you are disconnected

Toronto Raptors' 2013-2014 Season:
    "In Masai Ujiri We Trust"

ArchDukeTalohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArchDukeTalohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArchDukeTalohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArchDukeTalohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArchDukeTalohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArchDukeTalohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArchDukeTalohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArchDukeTalohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArchDukeTalohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArchDukeTalohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArchDukeTalohn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Reading this thread makes me feel better, guys being virgins at 27. I'm not 27 yet, but it's nice to know that it's not that big of a deal.

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FullofAlpha View Post
    Are we supposed to go to the clubs alone?
    lol this..

im 26yrs old and been in college since age 18 (UG + co-ops + grad school) so im not completely isolated.

i;ve been to clubs a couple of times.. a few house parties.. nothing really happens.. hence my suspicion that resilience is in fact trollin hard..
    and its not like i dislike going to clubs either.. i like the change of atmosphere, the music (dat dere bass) and just observing humanity while hanging out with friends

heck i'd be down for going out tonight (if i can find someone who is up for going downtown that is..) if i wasnt in such a dire need of a haircut atm..

ofc i dont expect to talk to or meet girls.. or even meet new ppl when i go out..

thats the entire point.. the mere act of "going out" doesnt imply anything about an individual being social.. i could go out 2days a week and just hang around in a corner listening to the music and sipping a drink without interacting with a single person..

Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thechanster View Post
    I really don't know how guys who consistently get laid do it. I usually run out of things to say after talking to a girl for about 15-20 minutes.....fml

And at what point does the opportunity arise to say "so, do you want to bang?"

any time when she starts to run away and begins to scream.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by damlurker View Post
    lol this..

im 26yrs old and been in college since age 18 (UG + co-ops + grad school) so im not completely isolated.

i;ve been to clubs a couple of times.. a few house parties.. nothing really happens.. hence my suspicion that resilience is in fact trollin hard..
    and its not like i dislike going to clubs either.. i like the change of atmosphere, the music (dat dere bass) and just observing humanity while hanging out with friends

heck i'd be down for going out tonight (if i can find someone who is up for going downtown that is..) if i wasnt in such a dire need of a haircut atm..

ofc i dont expect to talk to or meet girls.. or even meet new ppl when i go out..

thats the entire point.. the mere act of "going out" doesnt imply anything about an individual being social.. i could go out 2days a week and just hang around in a corner listening to the music and sipping a drink without interacting with a single person..
    why do you stand in the corner sipping a drink?

Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    I'd rather stay a virgin for life than to put up with countless hours of small talk, stupid social/courtship rituals to tickle a kunt open.
    No you wouldn't
    max bench 325X1 315 Video ( http://www.youtube.com/user/jbrink2007?feature=chclk#p/u/0/kKFFPplNQ4c )
    max squat 380X1
    max deadlift 465X1
    DL 420 vid from a long time ago ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZkRDZPBm4w )

tony31313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony31313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony31313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony31313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony31313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony31313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony31313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony31313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony31313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony31313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony31313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah it sucks but to get girls you need a car,job,and confidence the last one i have the other 2 nope.

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Vlps5122 View Post
    why do you stand in the corner sipping a drink?
    haha what else can i do.. lolz

its the only thing i CAN do and its what i like doing man.. although drinks at clubs are way overpriced.. so i just drink about 3glasses of vodka at home to get buzzed before i get going..

lets me just pay cover (if club has cover) then chill with a beer or two in the corner while taking in the atmosphere and chillin.. im too shy/awkward to talk to people and way too scared to dance..

Sometimes I go for a few cocktails but **** can get expensive..

overall the entire night costs less than $30..

Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha what else can i do.. lolz

its the only thing i CAN do and its what i like doing man.. although drinks at clubs are way overpriced.. so i just drink about 3glasses of vodka at home to get buzzed before i get going..

lets me just pay cover (if club has cover) then chill with a beer or two in the corner while taking in the atmosphere and chillin.. im too shy/awkward to talk to people and way too scared to dance..

Sometimes I go for a few cocktails but **** can get expensive..

overall the entire night costs less than $30..

how are you still too scared to talk to people and dance when you are getting yucky. you should drink more and and just let loose and have some fun

SirPsychoSexy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirPsychoSexy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirPsychoSexy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirPsychoSexy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirPsychoSexy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirPsychoSexy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirPsychoSexy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirPsychoSexy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirPsychoSexy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirPsychoSexy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirPsychoSexy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont even know why I visit this forum...I have slayed over 30 women...I do not belong here...

Originally Posted by Knight2 View Post
    how are you still too scared to talk to people and dance when you are getting yucky. you should drink more and and just let loose and have some fun
    doesnt work like that bro.. and its a slippery slope..

The effect on alcohol on people and on human behavior is as varied as there are types of human personalities..

There are people who get really social when they drink.. people who get really chatty friendly or happy.. there is also the pissed off angry drunk and the guy who just drinks to numb the pain..

Personally i do not feel any more social when drunk than dead sober.. i feel dizzy and my mental acivity is increased (yet in a way less more focused and in a "fuzzy" way).. but that does not translate into interacting with people around me..

Trust me ive drunk till i blacked out (thankfully only happened twice in my life with no permanent damage).. Last time i got seperated from my friends, stubbling across the street and getting woken up by paramedics with bruisers on my face (guess i just faceplanted right in the street lol..)

Spent the next day puking my guts out..
    And i still count myself lucky.. could have gotten myself killed in that fukin state..

tsdb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tsdb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tsdb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tsdb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tsdb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tsdb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tsdb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tsdb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tsdb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tsdb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tsdb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you don't miss what you never had

its like a crack addicted asking "how can OP live without getting high once in a while"

KizZBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KizZBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KizZBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KizZBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KizZBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KizZBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KizZBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KizZBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KizZBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KizZBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KizZBG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol @ people coming up with excuses to make themselves feel better. Unless you're a virgin by choice, the reason is because 99% if you have ****ing terrible social skills, if any at all! Couple that with a poor self image and confidence and you have a recipe for a social disaster. Quit spending tons of time on the PC/video games, work on improving yourself and FORCE youself to go out it and meet new people. Be like the "Yes Man". It will pay out if you put in the work, there's no way that it cannot.

MDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) MDE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    21 y/o virgin reporting in. My problem is I have pretty much no female interaction. Honestly I'm not bad looking(6'2 blond blue eyes and athletic looking). I HATE that "partying" ****. Did it during freshmen year of college. Was not for me, just a bunch of tools doing bull****. And I refuse to take drugs meaning I don't drink/smoke which is where a lot of guys my age also get their female interaction. Going to bars/clubs? Does not appeal to me at all, **** is boring. I have a bunch of guy friends. Only things I like doing are playing video games with them, and playing basketball which of course means I get little to no time around females. All of my uni classes are like 90% dudes too. Have no idea how to really meet chicks without talking to them out of the blue looking like a weirdo/creep.

FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KizZBG View Post
    lol @ people coming up with excuses to make themselves feel better. Unless you're a virgin by choice, the reason is because 99% if you have ****ing terrible social skills, if any at all! Couple that with a poor self image and confidence and you have a recipe for a social disaster. Quit spending tons of time on the PC/video games, work on improving yourself and FORCE youself to go out it and meet new people. Be like the "Yes Man". It will pay out if you put in the work, there's no way that it cannot.
    That would be good advice for someone just entering college, but the older you get the harder it gets to fix.

GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tony31313 View Post
    yeah it sucks but to get girls you need a car,job,and confidence the last one i have the other 2 nope.
    No. you actually don't need any of those things to 'get girls'. all you need is the ability to lie for 3 hours. Getting a decent girlfriend is different, and things like a car (lol) don't matter with actual girlfriend material.
    is there a golf crew?

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    op a *******? saying he get yucky with a guy,then said he can't go without having a womens touch, bisexual op lol
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    haven't met an actual interesting girl i've wanted to spend time with.
    they're too brainwashed from media and magazines that they should sit back and let the guys "earn" them because they're "special" and independent.
    "If I hit my mom back I'd be dead" - Ronnie Coleman

R.I.P.
    Michael Jackson "King of Pop"
    Whitney Houston "GOAT"
    Donna Summer "Queen of Disco"
    Luther Vandross "The Real R&B King"

Registered User AbsoluteMadness's Avatar
    AbsoluteMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsoluteMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsoluteMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsoluteMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsoluteMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsoluteMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsoluteMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsoluteMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsoluteMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsoluteMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsoluteMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    doesnt work like that bro.. and its a slippery slope..

The effect on alcohol on people and on human behavior is as varied as there are types of human personalities..

There are people who get really social when they drink.. people who get really chatty friendly or happy.. there is also the pissed off angry drunk and the guy who just drinks to numb the pain..

Personally i do not feel any more social when drunk than dead sober.. i feel dizzy and my mental acivity is increased (yet in a way less more focused and in a "fuzzy" way).. but that does not translate into interacting with people around me..

Trust me ive drunk till i blacked out (thankfully only happened twice in my life with no permanent damage).. Last time i got seperated from my friends, stubbling across the street and getting woken up by paramedics with bruisers on my face (guess i just faceplanted right in the street lol..)

Spent the next day puking my guts out..
    And i still count myself lucky.. could have gotten myself killed in that fukin state..

ecstacy, srs.

ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ayekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    21 year old Virginian checking in. I don't like drinking or going out to bars/clubs. Since I'm in college, trying to find a girl who doesn't do those things is about the same as trying to find a 4 leaf clover.
    #POLISHcrew
    #turboswag

MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) MordFustang will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cant stop thinking about women all the time and yet I still am a virgin. I have a hard time communicating with females, why would I talk about other people or how they feel, shopping, and other wastes of time anyways? Not my interests. I'm always concentrating on working on myself and being productive anyways.

People are actually surprised to find out though.

Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    op a *******? saying he get yucky with a guy,then said he can't go without having a womens touch, bisexual op lol

And still doesnt know what getting yucky with the boys mean??

son im disappoint.. do you even misc?

Orchidea is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orchidea is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orchidea is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orchidea is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orchidea is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orchidea is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orchidea is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orchidea is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orchidea is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orchidea is on a distinguished road. (+10) Orchidea is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Strong pussy on a pedistal itt. Virgins I advise you to get out and talk to people, regardless if they are male or female. Make connections, be out going. Keep in mind that women are 1.hornier than guys. 2.way more insecure 3.care less about looks.

Now go get laid.
    Former 2007

803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Photochopbrah View Post
    Surprised that dick size isn't a factor in holding people back
    It's definitely not for me. I'm more than happy with what I have.

Location: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you wa, Cocos (Keeling) Islands
    JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RESILIENCY View Post
    Girls dont give a **** about that get few bottles and Friends and invite some bitches to your house booom protein everywhere
    Originally Posted by bottlez View Post
    just forwarded your resume to 3 single girls i know. please stand by for followup e-mails for your virginity.
    Nah, I was real insecure up until I was 20. Personally, I'm a virgin by choice, not because of religion, but because I'm looking for the right girl that will give me more than just a phuck. I mean, goddamn I've waited this long right? I'm also super phucking busy.
    RON PAUL 2012
    Proud Freemason
    Bench 1RM - 330lbs
    DL 1RM - 485lbs
    OverheadPress 1RM - 205lbs
    3 Mile Best - 19:44
    USMC Officer Candidate
    <<<***Boston misc crew***>>>
    I rep back 1K+ 100% of the time.

LegendaryProBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LegendaryProBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LegendaryProBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LegendaryProBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LegendaryProBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LegendaryProBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LegendaryProBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LegendaryProBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LegendaryProBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LegendaryProBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LegendaryProBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ITT:

Virgins who don't much care as they are no caught up in the lifestyle portrayed by media
    Virgins who are caught up in it but are ugly
    People who have had sex once and are now so insecure about it they hate the virgins because they wish they still were one

Just trying to get BIG SydneyJunkie's Avatar
    SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    22 y/o virgin checking in. lol o aint even mad. sex/girls was never a 1st priority for some reason. guess im just wierd

Just trying to get BIG SydneyJunkie's Avatar
    SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MDE View Post
    21 y/o virgin reporting in. My problem is I have pretty much no female interaction. Honestly I'm not bad looking(6'2 blond blue eyes and athletic looking). I HATE that "partying" ****. Did it during freshmen year of college. Was not for me, just a bunch of tools doing bull****. And I refuse to take drugs meaning I don't drink/smoke which is where a lot of guys my age also get their female interaction. Going to bars/clubs? Does not appeal to me at all, **** is boring. I have a bunch of guy friends. Only things I like doing are playing video games with them, and playing basketball which of course means I get little to no time around females. All of my uni classes are like 90% dudes too. Have no idea how to really meet chicks without talking to them out of the blue looking like a weirdo/creep.
    Im just like you except I drink and smoke heavy. being a NYC native ive been exposed to the whole bar/nightclub thing for a while now. and honestly it just not me. cant explain it but Im not a dancer or whatever type of person. Id rather lay back at home with a vaporizer and few beers while vibing to to some classic chill ass music. not fuking pitbul and enririque egllesies. but it seems if you want to get laid, you have to follow that lilwayne/drake/pitbull/chrisbrown trend. or at least fake it to get ass. not rrlly my steeze

goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 803988294 View Post
    How exactly do you change from being introverted? I've been trying for years with almost no luck at all.
    Personally I found that introversion is not just about yourself, it's about the company you are with. I was introverted for a long time, and struggled quite a lot. Then per chance I got involved with another group and BOOM, things changed. I didn't change anything about myself at all, I just felt easier in the company I was in, more willing to chat, and more things to chat about. This then filtered through into other aspects of my life.

Plenty of time yet dude!
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    6'3", 190lbs. Goal: 200lbs
    Myprotein 5% discount code: MP762376

TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by typevu View Post
    I know a 24 year old virgin... got no job, no qualifications, sleeps 12 hours a day, the rest of the day is spent laying around watching tv playing computer games........ bodyfat is probably 50% and he thinks his going to get into the Police Force.
    Sounds like me 2 years ago lol.