Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Imma just gonna give up on high school...

Im just gonna get good grades, disregard everyone and acquire aesthetics, in time for college. (srs)
    no prom, none of dat shet just gonna give up trying to be friends with people say phuck you to everyone and just focus on myself.

SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100)
    Good idea OP. **** bitches, acquire aesthetics, live it up in college.

not srs.

Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holloween will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump.

MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    be honest, you're just trying to justify not having friends in highschool.

I am not a bodybuilder bicepcurlbro's Avatar
    bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    have fun with your isolated lunch goals of 2012

Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was contemplating doing something similar. Not really a "phuck everyone" type of approach, but to not care if you go to a friends party, not chase chicks, not care about everyone elses lives. Just focus on myself, and my future

musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500)
    you need to find an inbetween. college will be a lot more fun for you but that doesnt mean you cant have fun in high school

but prom. dude just find an after party. i didnt go to my prom last year but the after party was worth it
    # Good Musical Taste Crew

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***
    **Never Ever getting a vasectomy crew**

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol who embarrased you in class today

proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As some one who had lots of friends and high school i can say this is a good idea. Most of the people you call "friends" you will never see again after high school. The ones you do remain friends with you will drift apart slowly most likely. But that's just me.
    I Rep Back
    ~RIP Zyzz ~
    _Goals for 2012_
    300lbs squat 1rm
    200lbs bench 2r

Registered User JellyPenguin515's Avatar
    JellyPenguin515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyPenguin515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyPenguin515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyPenguin515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyPenguin515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyPenguin515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyPenguin515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyPenguin515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyPenguin515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyPenguin515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyPenguin515 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey it worked out great for me. I may have never talked to a girl but at least now I make kids look stupid with my brains

jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you don't socialize in high school, you won't develop social skills. then you will do exactly the same **** in college and make a new thread called

"Imma just gonna give up on college... "

Im just gonna get good grades, disregard everyone and acquire aesthetics, in time for real life. (srs)
    no prom, none of dat shet just gonna give up trying to be friends with people say phuck you to everyone and just focus on myself.

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4 op is forever alone and shoots up the school
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's good, but it's good to have a close friend or 2 disregard everyone else.
    If they want something from you than they'll be all friendly and ****.

All that matters is your grades, the one thing most graduates regret.

The few close ones will be the only ones you will have contact with, everyone else will disappear.

Even your close buddies get busy with work and school.

LIFT HARD OP!
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i hope you don't plan on majoring in english while in college

BlitzNLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzNLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzNLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzNLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzNLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzNLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzNLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzNLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzNLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzNLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlitzNLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's a good idea to a extent. Just think bout future goals. Like they say every desision has a conequence.
    Good luck op
    Lifting is always their

snwbordr008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snwbordr008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snwbordr008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snwbordr008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snwbordr008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snwbordr008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snwbordr008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snwbordr008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snwbordr008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snwbordr008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snwbordr008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys tend to stay close with their friends after high school. Girls tend to drift apart
    OP, don't worry about going to prom. I didn't go to my senior prom and don't regret it at all. Just find out where everyone is going afterwards. My school usually goes to WildWood and I was able to get into a house without even going to prom (still paid for the house).