Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChaelSonnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why is Marijuana banned from mma?

It is not like it will get you bigger, stronger, faster like the roid.

It is a medicine, fighters get to use advil which kills but not marijuana which doesn't kill. What if a ufc fighter has a medical card.. Does he get banned from the ufc as well? Serious topic.

Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmmmm not sure but that

sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know a guy training in a MMA gym atm and he said guys don't really like to drink but all smoke

weird

bobsamby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobsamby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobsamby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobsamby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobsamby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobsamby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobsamby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobsamby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobsamby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobsamby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobsamby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I imagine it is a safety concern and the commision doesn't want to risk you getting hurt from intoxication from any substance(alcohol, weed, etc). Obviously a fighter may just use it as pain relief and smoked a month ago but I imagine the commission can't pinpoint when you smoked last. Also has anyone ever actually been nailed for medicinal marijuana in MMA? and I don't meen Nick Diaz I meen legit perscribed marijuana.

Registered User iWannaGetStrong's Avatar
    iWannaGetStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) iWannaGetStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) iWannaGetStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) iWannaGetStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) iWannaGetStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) iWannaGetStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) iWannaGetStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) iWannaGetStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) iWannaGetStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) iWannaGetStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) iWannaGetStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nobody thinks its because its illegal for anyone outside of mma?
    Moron list:

RiK
    Chael Sonnen
    Anyone quoting Chael Sonnen
    Clean_Set_Of_10
    TylerManning
    AddTheFun123123
    Lawler89

(Pm me with any potential candidates)

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    I know a guy training in a MMA gym atm and he said guys don't really like to drink but all smoke

weird
    it relaxes the nerves, increases hydration due to combatting cotton mouth unlike alcohol which dehydrates you and gives you hangovers and bloat.

The only concern would be lung capacity from too much of it, and munchies when trying to make weight.

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably the same reason ******* and heroin are: they're illegal.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChaelSonnen View Post
    It is not like it will get you bigger, stronger, faster like the roid.

It is a medicine, fighters get to use advil which kills but not marijuana which doesn't kill. What if a ufc fighter has a medical card.. Does he get banned from the ufc as well? Serious topic.
    because it is a controlled substance dip****

you on that now, too?

io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HardGainer82 View Post
    Probably the same reason ******* and heroin are: they're illegal.
    Not in California, the commission needs to show another reason for banning them if the fighter has a script for it. They might be classifying it as a pain killer (in addition to intoxication/safety).

TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    because it is a controlled substance dip****

you on that now, too?
    Bra YOU ARE ****ING RETARDED MARIJUANA IS NOT A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE. ITS A ****ING PLANT, YOU STUPID NOOB.
    Advil = controlled substance
    Heroin = controlled substance
    ***** = controlled substance
    Crack = controlled substance
    ******* = controlled substance
    Marijuana = A ****ING PLANT, WHAT CHEMICAL MOTHER****ING PROCESS DOES MARIJUANA GO THROUGH YOU ****ING RETARD. ALL THEY DO IS CUT, DRY IT OUT, AND SMOKE IT.
    "the good die young, the great die fighting" me

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TylerManning View Post
    Bra YOU ARE ****ING RETARDED MARIJUANA IS NOT A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE. ITS A ****ING PLANT, YOU STUPID NOOB.
    Marijuana = A ****ING PLANT, WHAT CHEMICAL MOTHER****ING PROCESS DOES MARIJUANA GO THROUGH YOU ****ING RETARD. ALL THEY DO IS CUT, DRY IT OUT, AND SMOKE IT.
    it is a controlled substance

a plant is a substance

pls go-------->

io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) io31 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol. So are coca and opium poppy. Here is a minblowing concept for you: whether a substance needs to be controlled or not doesn't depend on its method of production.

TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    it is a controlled substance

a plant is a substance

pls go-------->
    ****ING IDIOT. JUST BECAUSE ITS A SUBSTANCE DOES NOT MEAN ITS CONTROLLED. If marijuana was a controlled substance, than wouldn't you get a possession of a controlled substance charge instead of a possession of marijuana charge?

Originally Posted by io31 View Post
    Lol. So are coca and opium poppy. Here is a minblowing concept for you: whether a substance needs to be controlled or not doesn't depend on its method of production.
    Actually, a controlled substance is defined by changing the chemical structure of said drug. Thus creating a controlled substance. What chemical changes are made during the growing, curing, and smoking stages of marijuana? ZRO The Crooked AKA king of the ghetto.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Same reason sucking cocks is banned. You're a *******.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

[[Insert title here]] superfunk's Avatar
    superfunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superfunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superfunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superfunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superfunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superfunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superfunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superfunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superfunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superfunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superfunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bobsamby View Post
    I imagine it is a safety concern and the commision doesn't want to risk you getting hurt from intoxication from any substance(alcohol, weed, etc). Obviously a fighter may just use it as pain relief and smoked a month ago but I imagine the commission can't pinpoint when you smoked last. Also has anyone ever actually been nailed for medicinal marijuana in MMA? and I don't meen Nick Diaz I meen legit perscribed marijuana.
    Why exclude Nick Diaz? He has a script for his herbage.
    "Governments don't want a population capable of critical thinking. They want obedient workers, people just smart enough to run the machines and just dumb enough to passively accept their situation" - George Carlin

Actually, a controlled substance is defined by changing the chemical structure of said drug. Thus creating a controlled substance. What chemical changes are made during the growing, curing, and smoking stages of marijuana? ZRO The Crooked AKA king of the ghetto.
    Who defines a controlled substance that way? your fellow brain dead teens in the local hemp oriented message board? Controlled means controlled by an authority (i.e. the government). In US it is also a legal term that refers to the the substances covered under the Controlled Substances Act. Here is the list of controlled substance recognized by US DOJ and sure enough marijuana is in it. Not only that but some of the individual chemical compounds in the plant are listed separately as well. Capiche?

Not as far as the "structure of the drug" is concerned, you are dead wrong again. Morphine, which I am sure what is left of your brain can comprehend, is a controlled substance. It is also present in it exact chemical form in the opium poppy. Needless to say it is highly addictive like heroin (which is indeed a synthetic drug, i.e. the plant does not produce it). Opium dens served various different forms of "the good stuff" by doing nothing ore than "growing,curing and smoking" the plant. Hordes of people got their addictions that way. Nations went to war to be able to ban or sell that sh!t so it was controlled even 150 years ago.

*******, in its exact chemical form is present in coca leaves. Both coca and opium poppy cultivation are heavily controlled around the world.

Anyway, I'll stop now because you sound and look a few years younger than 19 and I don't want to be the next monster cyber bully.

ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Probably because it is illegal in the USA.
    100% Raw / Natural
    July 2009 - 273 pounds - PL Total: 540
    July 2010 - 255 pounds - PL Total: 775
    July 2011 - 221 pounds - PL Total: 1065
    July 2012 - 228 pounds - PL Total: 1240

Latest physical test results - rested heart rate of 48 bpm

COTA/SDI - MMA Fighter - Semper Fi
    ***reps back***

fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Simple reason why it is banned:

With weed being allowed, we'd see every g&p attempt end in a teary-eyed hugfest. Goddamn hippies.
    You like art? www.artstarter.nl

You make art? www.artstarter.nl

You suck off hobos? www.artstarter.nl

Who defines a controlled substance that way? your fellow brain dead teens in the local hemp oriented message board? Controlled means controlled by an authority (i.e. the government). In US it is also a legal term that refers to the the substances covered under the Controlled Substances Act. Here is the list of controlled substance recognized by US DOJ and sure enough marijuana is in it. Not only that but some of the individual chemical compounds in the plant are listed separately as well. Capiche?

Not as far as the "structure of the drug" is concerned, you are dead wrong again. Morphine, which I am sure what is left of your brain can comprehend, is a controlled substance. It is also present in it exact chemical form in the opium poppy. Needless to say it is highly addictive like heroin (which is indeed a synthetic drug, i.e. the plant does not produce it). Opium dens served various different forms of "the good stuff" by doing nothing ore than "growing,curing and smoking" the plant. Hordes of people got their addictions that way. Nations went to war to be able to ban or sell that sh!t so it was controlled even 150 years ago.

*******, in its exact chemical form is present in coca leaves. Both coca and opium poppy cultivation are heavily controlled around the world.

Anyway, I'll stop now because you sound and look a few years younger than 19 and I don't want to be the next monster cyber bully.
    sure kid, you should research how marijuana is produced bra.

SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by fatbencher View Post
    Simple reason why it is banned:

With weed being allowed, we'd see every g&p attempt end in a teary-eyed hugfest. Goddamn hippies.
    That is absolutely retarded and not in the least bit funny.

sure kid, you should research how marijuana is produced bra.
    Oh you are tucking your tail between your legs and running away? Here is your chance to prove me wrong. You'll have to do better than "sure kid" though. Where do you get your definition of a controlled substance? What is the difference between how marijuana is produced and how opium is produced ? Should people be allowed to smoke opium freely too ? Don't forget to include links and attempt to make a coherent argument.

Don't run away homie, don't be scared.

fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SimonGuey View Post
    That is absolutely retarded and not in the least bit funny.
    Thanks for reminding me: I forgot to mention illogical emotional outbursts.
    You like art? www.artstarter.nl

You make art? www.artstarter.nl

You suck off hobos? www.artstarter.nl

Oh you are tucking your tail between your legs and running away? Here is your chance to prove me wrong. You'll have to do better than "sure kid" though. Where do you get your definition of a controlled substance? What is the difference between how marijuana is produced and how opium is produced ? Should people be allowed to smoke opium freely too ? Don't forget to include links and attempt to make a coherent argument.

Don't run away homie, don't be scared.
    A controlled substance is when you take a naturally occuring substance, and alter it chemically to create a desired substance. For instance, opiates derive from the poppy plant. You can find it in a hydrocodone pill you get at the dentist or in black tar heroin. Marijuana is found naturally, and cured so that it will burn better. But it is as it exists in nature.

SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100) SimonGuey is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by fatbencher View Post
    Thanks for reminding me: I forgot to mention illogical emotional outbursts.
    Lol naw bro. Illogical emotional outburst? You really are retarded. haha

Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A controlled substance is when you take a naturally occuring substance, and alter it chemically to create a desired substance. For instance, opiates derive from the poppy plant. You can find it in a hydrocodone pill you get at the dentist or in black tar heroin. Marijuana is found naturally, and cured so that it will burn better. But it is as it exists in nature.
    How did you come up with this?

Originally Posted by Gorac View Post
    How did you come up with this?
    I have been to many drug education classes due to my habit. You learn things, even if you don't want to.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ****ING IDIOT. JUST BECAUSE ITS A SUBSTANCE DOES NOT MEAN ITS CONTROLLED. If marijuana was a controlled substance, than wouldn't you get a possession of a controlled substance charge instead of a possession of marijuana charge?
    I have been to many drug education classes due to my habit. You learn things, even if you don't want to.
    More of my taxpayer dollars wasted, bc you haven't learned anything clearly. Controlled is a legal term, not a descriptive one.

Pls go. (srs would you please go?)

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not in California, the commission needs to show another reason for banning them if the fighter has a script for it. They might be classifying it as a pain killer (in addition to intoxication/safety).
    Because that's not the case in other states, and they have to have the rules be consistent across the board.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

A controlled substance is when you take a naturally occuring substance, and alter it chemically to create a desired substance.
    Dude, I already posted a link for the list of controlled substances recognized by the US department of justice. Apparently that was too complex so I'll break it down and walk you through it. Here is the relevant page from DoJ website:

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/schedules/

Click on the link for the alphabetical list of controlled substances. I am not going to assume that you have the cognitive abilities to do it on your own so I'll also give you the direct link :

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/sc...c_cs_alpha.pdf

What is the title of that document? "Controlled substances". Now go to the seventh page or just search for "marijuana" in that document.It is already listed.

Now, try to explain why your definition is inconsistent with an official document from US DoJ. Can it be because you misunderstood it in the class? If you are right, surely there must be sources that you can reference (links please, not "they told me that it wasn't controlled", you were also once told that Santa brought you gifts every year).

For instance, opiates derive from the poppy plant. You can find it in a hydrocodone pill you get at the dentist or in black tar heroin. Marijuana is found naturally, and cured so that it will burn better. But it is as it exists in nature.
    Opiates are already contained in the opium poppy. That is the reason why they are called opiates. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opiate

Originally Posted by Wiki
    In medicine, the term opiate describes any of the narcotic opioid alkaloids found as natural products in the opium poppy plant
    Capiche? Opiates are already found as natural products inside poppy plant. Just to drive this point further, lets look at the facts about morphine: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morphine

Originally Posted by Wiki
    Morphine is generally 8 to 17 percent of the dry weight of opium, although specially-bred cultivars reach 26 percent or produce little morphine at all, under 1 percent, perhaps down to 0.04 percent.
    Get that ? You don't need to "chemically alter" poppy extract to obtain morphine. It is already in there with a high concentration inside the "juice" of the poppy flower, it doesn't get any natural than that. Sure enough opium and opium poppy (the plant itself) are listed separately in the list of controlled substances. Since we can't be sure that you'll be able to find the link at the beginning of this post , I'll be courteous and paste it again : http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/sc...c_cs_alpha.pdf . Go to page 9 and find "opium extracts" as well as "opium poppy"(i.e. the plant).

Don't be sad my friend, it looks like you didn't want to learn things and you succeeded to a large extent to keep your melon as empty as possible.