Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1508
    jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't remember if I posted in her previously, but since I've had kids I have to take certain precautions. I used to stay up late and work on my computer, writing or researching or whatever. I'd have headphones on and blast music whilst I worked. However, there have been a number of times that I have looked away from the monitor and see a toddler standing right next to me; or I see two eyes on the stairs, in the dark, staring down at me. Now my headphones never touch both ears so I can always listen for footsteps.
    Another time I was ready for bed and turned the lights off downstairs and was about to go upstairs when I had to pee or pick something up. I forget what it was but it took my eyes away from the empty stairway. When I turned back my son was standing at the top landing. It was a sharp violin note away from a scary movie jumpscare.

Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Getting ready to be divorced and finding out that the entire court system is designed to fillet and enslave hard working, honest men. Srs.
    I lost my chit.

CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably the time i had a panic attack heartrate went super high, blood pressure at dangerous levels (190/140), convulsing. Literally thought i was going to die.
    Hi

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by marin3muscl3 View Post
    Fuark man, I remember reading about this when it first happened
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

OK was going through this thread and read a miscer sat next to this man. I further read the wiki page and this man was granted release to live by himself in 2017? Canada what the fuk is wrong with you?
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Being shot at and walking up and hearing my mother was dead

Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stuck under a bunch of tubes in a lazy river as a kid. Stuck my arm up and someone yanked me out. Would rep for life.

justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was living in South Korea teaching English. I lived in a studio apartment in Seoul on the 5th floor of a 10 story. The back wall was a sliding glass door that led to a small balcony that was closed off with smaller windows. It's a Saturday night and I start to smell smoke, and then I notice my apartment is a bit hazy. I go out on the balcony and see other people sticking their heads out their windows. I turn around and my apartment is filling up with white smoke. I put my head back out, firefighters are there and like 7 apartments down and 1 floor up, people are screaming their asses off. The firefighters send up a ladder to rescue the people over there, others I can see going into the entrance. None of the other people sticking their heads out speak a lick of English. The smoke in my apartment is getting thicker and starting to seep through the sliding glass doors, I have to keep my head stuck out this small window just to breathe.
    At this point I'm panicking and considering covering my face and running for it, rationalizing that the fire seems to be several units down and a floor up. The people right next door do like a thumbs back sign into their apartment, and their heads disappear. I decided to go for it. I grab a coat and put a beanie over my face. I feel the door and it's warm. I open it and it a wall of ****ing black smoke and it's as hot as an oven, I knew I could never make it to the stairs or anything. I slam it shut but someone is immediately banging on it. I open it up and it's a firefighter. He just grabs me and basically drags me blind through the smoke to the stairwell, which is relatively smoke free. I go downstairs, not knowing what to do and no one there speaking English I book a hotel room down the street.
    Two days later I"m allowed to go in and get some clothes and stuff to take to a hotel. The apartment on my floor at the end was the one that caught fire, underneath the rescued couple. It was completely destroyed and the fire had eaten up through their floor. The next two apartments were also fairly damaged. And then mine was another four down. Only real damage was that the buzzer box outside my door was completely melted.
    "I'm just a lat guy, you know? I've got these amazing lats, and I'm just living in an ab guy's world." -Workaholics

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    back when I lived in south america, had a ton of close calls - motorcycle speeding the wrong way and on the sidewalk took out my grocery bag, older kids at school ganging up and launching **** at me and my mates (one ****er shattered my glasses), family car being swarmed at a traffic light (thankfully they were just begging but google "arrastao", it's what usually happens lol), bus having to hightail out of the street because a shootout between cops and gangs had just started, **** like that. Weird that I didn't think these moments were particularly scary, they just felt like they were daily dangers you had to accept and risk-control as much as possible. Looking back, if any of that **** happened to me over here I'd have PTSD for life.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Being hit by a drunk driver. Blew the transmission in my car ****ing around with someone late at night, broke down in the middle of a 4 lane (turning lane between the 4 lanes) road. Waiting for a tow truck with my girlfriend and another friend for a few hours. Finally decided it was getting way too late so my friend let me use his car to take her home so she wouldn't get in trouble. As we're walking to up to the doors of the car, I see a truck turning into that lane and when I realized he wasn't going to stop, I started running behind my friends car to get my girlfriend out of the street. Drunk dude in a truck hit my friends Honda Civic at about 45mph without touching the breaks as soon as I stepped behind the car. The bumped caught my knee, the main part of the hatchback hit my left hip and I broke the top of the hatch with my left shoulder....we slid for about 5-6 feet then when the car stopped moving it tossed me to the ground where I rolled about 10 feet away.

Nothing broken when they got me to the hospital but the long term effects have been seriously fuked. My left knee is trashed. It makes really bad noises when squatting or walking up stairs and hurts like a mf most days. My left scapula is fuked as well. Whatever happened in that area makes it so my left arm can outreach my right arm by around 6" or so and feels out of place most of the time.

Scariest **** I've ever dealt with because when I hit the ground, I knew what happened but the left side of my body just kinda died for a couple minutes. Tried standing up and fell over immediately because I couldn't feel anything on that side.
    It's okay to be white
    MFC #33
    *reminder to neg mysterylifter on sight because he thinks it's NOT okay to be white*

East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    usually I sleep and my kitten loves to run around but eventually he will chill out and sleep next to my legs... 1 night he wakes up and wakes me up and hes growling a cat anger growl i've never heard. Hes looking at the bedroom door that I left open that night.

he was freaking out about something left the bed then came back went to sleep. ... so he definitely saw something and scared it away
    "it's alright man, you can laugh. I laughed when you walked in" - Jay Cutler
    Power stance, BOOM
    **Husker Football Nation**

hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bump
    Psalm 55:22
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

" Do not shed tears because there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. ."

Fighting to beat anxiety/depression daily.
    6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

Registered User Sausagesmuggler's Avatar
    Sausagesmuggler is a complete loser! (-2000) Sausagesmuggler is a complete loser! (-2000) Sausagesmuggler is a complete loser! (-2000) Sausagesmuggler is a complete loser! (-2000) Sausagesmuggler is a complete loser! (-2000) Sausagesmuggler is a complete loser! (-2000) Sausagesmuggler is a complete loser! (-2000) Sausagesmuggler is a complete loser! (-2000) Sausagesmuggler is a complete loser! (-2000) Sausagesmuggler is a complete loser! (-2000) Sausagesmuggler is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Some pants browning stuff itt.

One would have to be quite recently when I was climbing outdoors (sportclimbing). I was trying a route which was above my ability at the time and was repeatedly being shut down by a single move, taking big fuking whippers each time I fall off. At some point my friend who's belaying me shouts to me distressed that I need to come down, initially I'm confused until I look at my rope and notice that there's a 4-5 section where the outer sheath has been destroyed and you can see the inner core. To secure myself I extended one of the quickdraws already attached to the wall and clip it into my harness, then once I was safe I pulled the rope through and attached myself to the other non damaged end of the rope and was let down to ground.

It looked pretty much exactly like the red rope on the far left in this picture.

www . vdiffclimbing. com /wp-content/images/basics/ basic-rope/damaged-climbing-ropes-patagonia. jpg (remove all the spaces)

Another time was when I was around 19, and I was getting high and chilling with a bunch of guys from uni. We were in some area in the middle of the the woods and it was getting dark, so everyone decides to head back. All of a sudden as we're heading back my vision starts going blurry, and eventually it goes completely. I totally freak out and am stumbling all over the place into bushes and chit trying to find my way around. Initially no one takes me seriouly and it's only after a couple minutes of fumbling about that they realise I'm not messing with them. I can't remember the rest exactly but I think I held onto one or two of the guys until we made it to a bench and I was able to sit down and regain my senses.

inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    riding through hurricane zeta on i30 1200 miles from home on a motorcycle in 35 degree temps from Nashville to little rock, had 10 feet of visiblity surrounded by semis...thought i was going to die

jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This just happened to me the other day.

Our house has a chime system tied to the doors that beeps and announces the door that was opened. From a dead sleep I woke to the sound of the rollup big garage door motor raising the garage door followed by BEEP BEEP...GARAGE DOOR, which is for the inner door from garage to house. I opened my eyes and reached over to my wife and tried to tell her to wake up so she could get ready to call 911 but I couldn't get my mouth to make the words come out. All I could do was moan out something, but at least it woke her up.

I jumped out of bed and slid my finger across the scanner of my pistol safe and removed it, practicing proper trigger discipline. A short march down the stairs and around the hallway later I saw that there was nothing out of the ordinary. It was about that time that my alarm went off upstairs, meaning it was 6am. I figured it probably had been a dream originally as there aren't a lot of home invasions taking place that late in the morning.

The funny thing was that I just put the gun back in the safe and went down to make breakfast for my kids but I wasn't shakey or excited or anything. It was like a serene calmness of knowing that even from a dead sleep we're all protected. So not the scariest thing ever, but F you. Anything that bumps this once great thread is OK in my book.

hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bumped
    Psalm 55:22
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

" Do not shed tears because there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. ."

Fighting to beat anxiety/depression daily.
    6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Off the reservation stuff in inferior areas.

dangerous neighborhoods, wild sloots, jungle animals

andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Idk if there’s a medical term for this other than acid reflux but it’s happened 5-10 times in my life.

When I’ve eaten too soon before bed, I wake up immediately from REM sleep gasping for air, my eso****us stinging from stomach acid, and little by little my airway opens up and my heart rate is probably near 140-150 BPM. Takes about a good minute or two to pass but it’s scary as fukkkk.

It hasn’t happened in months, maybe even a year because I don’t eat close to bedtime but every time it’s happened I feel like “This is it....this is how it ends...”

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Suspected home invasion.

Woke up around 4.30 with breathing noises coming from near me. Checked that room door was wide open which I was sure that I closed. Got my gun and flashlight and swept the whole house.

Couldnt find anyone or any trace of a burglar or anything. Nothing was stolen, windows and the main door was shut.

Maybe it was the boogeyman

That and anytime my late sister went for a medical check up/ mri etc. But after a point it didnt happen because I knew we were gonna lose her. What a clown stupid world

Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000) Christopoll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hypovolemic shock after a stab with a knife, deep and right into a vein and artery. A legitemate geyser of blood came out of my hand. I had suffered wounds where a lot of blood came out and blood jets so I wasn't that worried at first but eventually after 20-30 minutes it kept bleeding as a blood jet. In 2 minutes it would cover a full foot of the floor with a pool of blood. Eventually went into shock and had to call the ICU. Also treatment was trash, took them HOURS to treat me when such a shock should be treated instantly and could be fatal. After 12hrs of being in the hospital I got out, without even an ambulance to get me out, and I was having serious hallucinations as I returned home with probably only 2/3rds of my blood.
    -Jesus Christ is my savior crew-

*WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

My food log: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Chris0h9

mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Christopoll View Post
    Hypovolemic shock after a stab with a knife, deep and right into a vein and artery. A legitemate geyser of blood came out of my hand. I had suffered wounds where a lot of blood came out and blood jets so I wasn't that worried at first but eventually after 20-30 minutes it kept bleeding as a blood jet. In 2 minutes it would cover a full foot of the floor with a pool of blood. Eventually went into shock and had to call the ICU. Also treatment was trash, took them HOURS to treat me when such a shock should be treated instantly and could be fatal. After 12hrs of being in the hospital I got out, without even an ambulance to get me out, and I was having serious hallucinations as I returned home with probably only 2/3rds of my blood.
    Biden's ICU

Registered User MyGhettoFantasy's Avatar
    MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wife nearly died from undiagnosed postpartun preeclampsia. The doctor's that took care of her didn't think she was going to make it.

Second would be when I tore open my knee from a fall while I was out on a run. I actually rolled through the fall and onto my feet, so I am sure that I would have broken my knee if I hadn't done so because it got torn open anyway.

I didn't really feel anything so I finished my run (was just a mile in) and when I finally stopped and looked down at my knee and there was a deep well of coagulating blood. When I moved the surrounding tissue I thought I saw what was muscle moving away from exposed bone and that was my "oh **** moment" of panic. There was no exposed bone but the laceration was deep enough I could see layers meat and the top layer of skin surrounding the laceration had been ripped off. ****ing sucked.
    The closer we approach the uncertainty of life's ending the more we wish to trade all of the things we have acquired in exchange for all of the things we have lost: wealth for youth, knowledge for fresh curiosity, resignation for hope. We'd trade our wisdom for new experiences, but it is wisdom that will teach us that at the end of the road the only new experience is death.

pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

OK was going through this thread and read a miscer sat next to this man. I further read the wiki page and this man was granted release to live by himself in 2017? Canada what the fuk is wrong with you?
    Damn I wish I could go drive around right now lol

pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyGhettoFantasy View Post
    Wife nearly died from undiagnosed postpartun preeclampsia. The doctor's that took care of her didn't think she was going to make it.

Second would be when I tore open my knee from a fall while I was out on a run. I actually rolled through the fall and onto my feet, so I am sure that I would have broken my knee if I hadn't done so because it got torn open anyway.

I didn't really feel anything so I finished my run (was just a mile in) and when I finally stopped and looked down at my knee and there was a deep well of coagulating blood. When I moved the surrounding tissue I thought I saw what was muscle moving away from exposed bone and that was my "oh **** moment" of panic. There was no exposed bone but the laceration was deep enough I could see layers meat and the top layer of skin surrounding the laceration had been ripped off. ****ing sucked.
    Chemically induced. Negative on that one thing you eluded to.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I was 9 on Easter vacation and my aunt was baby sitting me and my younger cousin, she collapsed flopping and trashing her body against the ground outside. I assume a seizure. She was getting all cut up on her face, while I kept trying to stick my hands under her face to protect it. Then she stopped moving and died of an accidentally overdose. I was alone with her because I sent my little cousin to go call 911 on the land line. We didn’t have cell phones then.

I hate Easter now. She was my favorite aunt.

did she have another child after that?
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Registered User MyGhettoFantasy's Avatar
    MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    When I was 9 on Easter vacation and my aunt was baby sitting me and my younger cousin, she collapsed flopping and trashing her body against the ground outside. I assume a seizure. She was getting all cut up on her face, while I kept trying to stick my hands under her face to protect it. Then she stopped moving and died of an accidentally overdose. I was alone with her because I sent my little cousin to go call 911 on the land line. We didn’t have cell phones then.

I hate Easter now. She was my favorite aunt.

did she have another child after that?
    That's terrible. Rip to your aunt.

This was following the birth of our first child and happened 10 months ago. We plan on having more children and are much more aware of the warning signs.
    The closer we approach the uncertainty of life's ending the more we wish to trade all of the things we have acquired in exchange for all of the things we have lost: wealth for youth, knowledge for fresh curiosity, resignation for hope. We'd trade our wisdom for new experiences, but it is wisdom that will teach us that at the end of the road the only new experience is death.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's terrible. Rip to your aunt.

This was following the birth of our first child and happened 10 months ago. We plan on having more children and are much more aware of the warning signs.
    is it common to happen again? I heard of it happening like 100 years ago but didn’t know it was an issue still today
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Previous career in Law Enforcement. On my last call for service before I got out and moved from VA to NY. Day shift, close to quiting time and I'm not supposed to get into sht because of court and all that.. Get a call for a stabbing that's literally on the street my partner and I are turning on. Now typically people will report gunshots or person with a weapon to get cops to their needs faster and it turns out baby mama broke a phone or noise complaint.

Government housing apartment complex, unit was last on right and rear of building. Park the unit and as approach notice door cracked. Fat woman sitting on 2nd level walk way "He did her good this time". Draw guns,, Poke door open. Female face down and living area covered in blood. Walls, furniture and was coagulating on the carpet. Make entry.

No pulse, roll over and start chest compressions. Blood squirts through stab wounds in chest/lungs spraying both me and partner but she comes too. Partner starts talking to her to comfort and asking who stabbed her. Just kept saying "I don't want to die" and "Why" over and over again.

Quickly realize that we need to clear the rest of apartment. Small place and clear kitchen and bedroom Quickly. Enter bathroom size of a broom closet so don't have gun extended but at a close ready. Push back shower curtain and dude comes at me with knife past my firing range. Move to side and put his face through the sink and luckily knocked him out cold. Remove knife, cuff, then sit him on his ass and pull him into area we can see him. Back to victim.

By then, backup arrives and medics. Entire situation lasted 3 minutes from arrival to the scene. Been in many sht situations working, but that stands out as I could have become complacent my last day on. Glad my head was on right

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    Depersonalization/Derealization. 2 and a half months and counting. I may sound like a bitch for saying that, but trust me. It's hell.

brb smoke for first time and have a mental breakdown/panic attack
    brb go to Thankgiving dinner with your family in this near psychotic state
    brb continue to have a panic attack for the next 36 hours
    brb never come down from feeling in over 2 months
    brb sometimes forget where I am for about a half a second
    brb lost all emotional attachment to my friends and family
    brb stopped lifting
    brb do nothing but sit on the computer all day feeling sorrow.
    brb only feel normal for about 15 minutes after waking up in the morning
    brb paranoid about stupid sh*t
    brb horrible existential thoughts and questioning reality
    brb horrible anxiety
    brb no real treatment for this except time. People can last anywhere from 1 month to 3 years in this state.
    DAMN the feels re-reading this post!!!! I was FUAAAKED up back then. DP/DR is no joke boyos. Absolutely terrifying. The sensation of floating through life detached from your very self is insane. I was actually on point about the time frame. It was roughly a year and a half before the worst of it faded and I regained my sanity lol.

Getting laid for the first time and graduating school helped tremendously. I suspect the “trigger” incident brought some repressed childhood traumas out of my psyche and sent me into the scary detached state. Thankfully I was eventually able to get ahold of my anxiety, learn methods to stop panic attacks in their tracks and obtain a new positive outlook on life.

I am very happy to report that I am now mostly free of depersonalization and derealization. I still get occasional episodic symptoms when I’m feeling anxious, however they only last a mere minutes and I can manage them extremely well. I have the utmost respect for anyone living with chronic DP/DR. It truly is hell on Earth.

Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    DAMN the feels re-reading this post. I was FUAAAKED up back then. DP/DR is no joke boyos. Absolutely terrifying. The sensation of floating through life detached from your very self is insane. I was actually on point about the time frame. It was roughly 1-2 years before the worst of it faded and I regained my sanity lol. Getting laid for the first time and graduating school helped tremendously. I was eventually able to get ahold of my anxiety, learn methods to stop panic attacks in their tracks and obtain a new positive outlook on life.

I am very happy to report that I am now mostly free of depersonalization and derealization. I still get occasional episodic symptoms when I’m feeling anxious, however they only last a mere minutes and I can manage them extremely well. I have the utmost respect for anyone living with chronic DP/DR. It truly is hell on Earth.
    Smoking something caused this?

What do you find "grounds" you, for want of a better term.

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mesobuild View Post
    Smoking something caused this?

What do you find "grounds" you, for want of a better term.
    Yeah, well it might be more accurate to say it triggered it, rather than caused it. My theory is childhood trauma and years of anxiety I didn’t know how to deal with were there true cause and the traumatic panic attack sent my brain into overdrive almost “shocking” my psyche.

It’s been a while, but I’d say back then my ground tactics were mostly self reassuring exercises such as identifying objects around the room, reminding myself of where I was, taking deep breaths, basically to internalize a sense of safety and sanity. Distraction was another. I tried to stay as busy as possible, as when I was working or studying, I didn’t focus on my DP/DR. One unhealthy grounding tactic was to glue myself to the internet (including misc lmao). It was a form of distraction, but because I relied on it for so long I now have trouble keeping myself from staring at screens, weird as it sounds. I suppose there are worse habits out there though. Stranger I didn’t start lifting again until after I resolved these issues. It probably would’ve helped a lot.