BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

1 year progress - Beastly [Still Bulking]

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/BE...n=progresspics

I'm still bulking. Trying to reach atleast 255 before - Feb. 4th

Please let me know what you think!

Chupacabra Supreme! Big_Carphuna's Avatar
    Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BEASTLy View Post
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/BE...n=progresspics

I'm still bulking. Trying to reach atleast 255 before - Feb. 4th

Please let me know what you think!
    You name suits you, but gaining 20lbs in a month +?? Your gains seem very lean now, why add more fat than you need? Still, again, name suits you bro.
    978 (Lowell, MA) checking in.

^^^()()CTPUMP CREW()()**Master Chief**^^^

+United Misc Front+
    ----COME AT US!----

BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Big_Carphuna View Post
    You name suits you, but gaining 20lbs in a month +?? Your gains seem very lean now, why add more fat than you need? Still, again, name suits you bro.
    Right now Im at my in-season weight which is around 230-235 ish - As soon as my body gets a break I will get back to 240-245 very quickly. I need to be 250lb before my pro day.

And thank you!

Chupacabra Supreme! Big_Carphuna's Avatar
    Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BEASTLy View Post
    Right now Im at my in-season weight which is around 230-235 ish - As soon as my body gets a break I will get back to 240-245 very quickly. I need to be 250lb before my pro day.

And thank you!
    Not sure if I'd want to be who you hit on the field...
    978 (Lowell, MA) checking in.

^^^()()CTPUMP CREW()()**Master Chief**^^^

+United Misc Front+
    ----COME AT US!----

LJWeaver15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJWeaver15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJWeaver15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJWeaver15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJWeaver15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJWeaver15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJWeaver15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJWeaver15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJWeaver15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJWeaver15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJWeaver15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are a monster. I can't imagine you being a receiver or dback. More like a beast d end like julius peppers.

bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Great pic, nice curves great abs, superb tone and definition, keep up the hard work

Originally Posted by LJWeaver15 View Post
    You are a monster. I can't imagine you being a receiver or dback. More like a beast d end like julius peppers.
    Yeah Im a defensive end and thanks

Originally Posted by bazzi View Post
    Great pic, nice curves great abs, superb tone and definition, keep up the hard work
    Appreciate it man

Catabolist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Catabolist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Catabolist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Catabolist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Catabolist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Catabolist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Catabolist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Catabolist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Catabolist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Catabolist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Catabolist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that kind of size at that height with that lean of a physique? i wouldn't fuck with you hahaha. you're doing some damn good work man. i'd say just bulk like a motherfucker and expect the gut to come back and just embrace it. bulking during the holidays = sweet, sweet gluttony. take advantage of that and amp up the strength work, too.

best of luck and keep up the good work man

danny404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    youre huge brah, did you play football?

TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gimme a little bit of your genetics man hahaha niceeee physqiue

Weight on 4th jan last year?

220 I believe

zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great work so far man, keep it up and good luck to you.
    I WILL compete one day.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @ZFerree I follow back!

nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great work, make sure you let us know how you get on at your pro day? Can I have tickets to a game when you are famous? lol