McDreads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This is a longshot; are there Athletic Trainers available to answer a few questions f

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but might as well give it a shot.

Hi, I'm a Kinesiology major taking an Athletic Injury Management class. The last assignment assigned to us is to interview an athletic trainer with a few simple questions. I would be really grateful if a certified athletic trainer can take a couple minutes of their time and answer some simple questions

1.) How long have they been an ATC?

2.) What is the type of setting that the ATC you are observing works? How long have they been in this particular setting?

3.) Have they worked in other settings? Please explain. If so, why do they work in this setting now?

4.) If in an athletic setting, what sports do they cover? All male or all female?

5.) How many hours do they typically work in a week?

6.) What is the most interesting injury that they have managed? Explain.

7.) In their opinion, what is the most interesting part of their job?What is the least interesting? Why?

8.) Depending on their work setting, what is their relationship to other members of the sport medicine team: i.e. team doctors, strength coaches, physical therapists, athletic directors, coaches, school nurse, etc.?

9.) What is their favorite taping technique? Why?