Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Deadlift Form Check.

was probably a dumb idea to put on a sweater as it becomes harder to see lower back position.

inb4 comments about 1 minute deadlifting sets.

Reps for bertstare Incompliance's Avatar
    Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000)
    I only watched your working sets, so that's what my comment is based on.

The second set looked best, to me. On the first couple reps of your first working set it looked more like you were doing SLDLs, but the last two looked more like regular DLs. On your third set, your hips looked a bit too high and it looked like your shoulders were a bit too far forward. It could have been the angle though there as well. The reps in the third set also looked like your hips rose proportionally more than your upper body.

Your back looked fine until maybe the very last rep, it looked to me like it rounded just slightly, which is understandable for the last rep. Be careful though.
    Threads about girls but no pics = negs on sight

TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dat ass'.

Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100)
    Explain why you are putting the weight down and stopping that long in between reps? I see putting the weight down and doing a LEGIT dead lift. But coming off the bar getting up and waiting is ridiculous and unneeded.

Do you have a reason for this?

EDIT: I lied, your form wasnt fine. You are not really fully locking out your reps, squeeze your glutes and push your hips forward while leaning back to lock out the rep at the top. I'd also suggest trying to lean back more than pulling up on the weight, keeping the weight against and dragging agains the legs

Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheGhostInside View Post
    Dat ass'.
    I know you be mirin'

Originally Posted by Dopedcamel View Post
    Explain why you are putting the weight down and stopping that long in between reps? I see putting the weight down and doing a LEGIT dead lift. But coming off the bar getting up and waiting is ridiculous and unneeded.

Do you have a reason for this?

Your form looked fine
    The bar rolls out of position, also I feel when I do straight reps, my form gets very bad, this why I wait a couple of seconds before each pull

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    form looked nearly perfect, though your back was a bit rounded in the 3rd work set it seemed.

also strong gym music on 2nd work set
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

bump and reps on recharge to you guise

Reps for bertstare Incompliance's Avatar
    Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dopedcamel View Post
    You are not really fully locking out your reps, squeeze your glutes and push your hips forward while leaning back to lock out the rep at the top. I'd also suggest trying to lean back more than pulling up on the weight, keeping the weight against and dragging agains the legs
    He's pretty much right here. Forgot to look for that. You should be squeezing your glutes and sort of thrusting into the bar at the top of the lift, but you don't necessarily have to hyperextend though.
    Threads about girls but no pics = negs on sight

wuwe is not very well liked. (-100) wuwe is not very well liked. (-100) wuwe is not very well liked. (-100) wuwe is not very well liked. (-100) wuwe is not very well liked. (-100) wuwe is not very well liked. (-100) wuwe is not very well liked. (-100) wuwe is not very well liked. (-100) wuwe is not very well liked. (-100) wuwe is not very well liked. (-100) wuwe is not very well liked. (-100)
    looks good