Page 194 of 222 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,820 of 6640
    SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    I have no idea what this means. Apparently I'm not supposed to be happy with what I have, or what I do... exactly what am I supposed to derive happiness from? This is a serious question.
    Just be happy you're alive and have 2 arms.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SpagHeddy View Post
    Just be happy you're alive and have 2 arms.
    Herp derp sir.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have no idea what this means. Apparently I'm not supposed to be happy with what I have, or what I do... exactly what am I supposed to derive happiness from? This is a serious question.
    People who rely on external sources of validation are never happy. You have to learn to accept yourself and be happy with who you are as a person. That doesn't mean that you can't change things about your life, but you should do it to improve your life itself as opposed to improving the mental image you have of your "life".

If anyone did a full spin thanks to RSD, good for them. I just feel like they're sort of taking advantage of people, and contradict their own words.
    I will be the kinda guy who builds his own insights, because that's what usually works best for me.

One thing RSD does good is talk about ''limiting belifes'', but like - You could just watch 4-5 SimplePickup videos and you're ready to start approaching girls even if you're VERY stupid socially.
    I agree, but you're out of your mind if you think that simple pickup isn't making money off of the hardcase FA virgins.
    "When the apocalypse comes, there's gonna be nothing but smoke and dust. All you granola eating, nonsmoking motherf*ckers are gonna be coughing, wheezing, and whining while I take over what's left. "

"You could leg press, but that's gay" -Mark Rippetoe

SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpagHeddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BigJohnny999 View Post
    People who rely on external sources of validation are never happy. You have to learn to accept yourself and be happy with who you are as a person. That doesn't mean that you can't change things about your life, but you should do it to improve your life itself as opposed to improving the mental image you have of your "life".

I agree, but you're out of your mind if you think that simple pickup isn't making money off of the hardcase FA virgins.
    SimplePickup makes money off of FA virgins more than anyone, but i mean like their actual Pickup vids. The ones that are supposed to be pranks.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People who rely on external sources of validation are never happy. You have to learn to accept yourself and be happy with who you are as a person.
    The only thing that makes me happy (temporarily) is the acquisition of high-end computer parts. I approach computers like most guys do their hot-rod cars. A video card to me is like an engine to car guys. Currently I can't think of anything else. I have no idea how to be happy "just for the sake of being happy", which kind of sounds like what you're advocating. Being happy requires a "reason". I've never understood people who appear to be happy for no discernible reason. I'm sure this is my problem, but at the same time I don't see any way to correct it.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eye contact is so small, but so huge at the same time. When I first started learning about game I would pick something to work on until I got good with it. When I started concentrating on eye contact and tonality my results went through the roof. I could feel a shift in my game. I think there's too many people out there that are trying to learn advanced theory, but all they have to do is hold eye contact, speak strongly and be themselves.
    When I met Julien....first thing I noticed was his eye contact. SO FUKING STRONG.
    Originally Posted by MeatSandwitch View Post
    So have I but this is definitely not the right way to go about it. Do you seriously wanna take advice from people who call their friends "social circles" and refer to women as "hb10"? PUA will only set you back even further. That one asian PUA miscer said he's done 2000 approaches in a year and only got laid 18 times. That's fuking pathetic.
    18 lays in a year
    fuking pathetic

OK.

Really good chit. Dead serious, first guy who makes self-improvement (how to get girls) videos who doesn't just state the obvious, but makes me open my eyes. Most of the other dudes only have 1-2 good vids.
    Da fuq isnt that brians friend from whatever? didnt know he had his own channel sick.
    "Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris

gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Progress;
    Were at school-party last night, didn't dress up very well due to last-minute decision to go there. When i arrived, there were freshmen all over the place. Started flirting with plenty of the chicks there, went on very well with especially 4 girls and ended up with 2 gangas ''bitch-fighting'' about me, pulling me away from the dancefloor and so on (LOL). Picked the least dramatic one (also better face but less aesthetic body), and ended up making out with her and got her number and she told me she wanted to meet again.

One of the better decisions and nights of my life hehe. I can't believe i went on so well, freshmen love older guys i guess

Originally Posted by Francis333 View Post
    Da fuq isnt that brians friend from whatever? didnt know he had his own channel sick.
    Yeah, he can't legally make prank videos for a few months so he does vlogs. Guy knows what hes talking about.

Originally Posted by gurresh View Post
    Progress;
    Were at school-party last night, didn't dress up very well due to last-minute decision to go there. When i arrived, there were freshmen all over the place. Started flirting with plenty of the chicks there, went on very well with especially 4 girls and ended up with 2 gangas ''bitch-fighting'' about me, pulling me away from the dancefloor and so on (LOL). Picked the least dramatic one (also better face but less aesthetic body), and ended up making out with her and got her number and she told me she wanted to meet again.

One of the better decisions and nights of my life hehe. I can't believe i went on so well, freshmen love older guys i guess
    I'm 18 in a school full of 16 year old chicks and 16 is legal age. Why am i not taking advantage of that lol

gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurresh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm 18 in a school full of 16 year old chicks and 16 is legal age. Why am i not taking advantage of that lol
    Don't think, just go and get it. Everybody is up for a little fun now and then, but choose wisely

Btw i am myself 17 (18 in january) and the freshmen are 16

Originally Posted by gurresh View Post
    Don't think, just go and get it. Everybody is up for a little fun now and then, but choose wisely

Btw i am myself 17 (18 in january) and the freshmen are 16
    Read the last page or two and you will know my intentions lol. I have been slacking for the last 3-4 months, but now it's go time.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, he can't legally make prank videos for a few months so he does vlogs. Guy knows what hes talking about.
    What did he do that he can't make prank videos? lol
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Field report:

No PUA, no RSD - at a bar with a dancefloor, saw a girl looking at me, I smiled and looked away... Later saw her dancing with a dude who was trying way too hard to get with her - made eye contact with her and smiled again. She pushed the guy off her, came and danced with me, started grinding, then making out, asked her name and made some small talk, she invited me to her place, banged.

Most of the "pickup" was non-verbal. Subtlety and non-aggressiveness go a long way, along with confidence, good posture, and close attention to where the girl is at...
    Last edited by poloralphloren; 09-20-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    What did he do that he can't make prank videos? lol
    He says in one of his vids that he can't say lol. Probably hit on some hot girl and her fat friend sued him for rape or something, whales these days.

Originally Posted by poloralphloren View Post
    Field report:

No PUA, no RSD - at a bar with a dancefloor, saw a girl looking at me, I smiled and looked away... Later saw her dancing with a dude who was trying way too hard to get with her - made eye contact with her and smiled again. She pushed the guy off her, came and danced with me, started grinding, then making out, asked her name and made some small talk, she invited me to her place, banged.

Most of the "pickup" was non-verbal. Subtlety and non-aggressiveness go a long way, along with confidence, good posture, and close attention to where the girl is at...
    but you forgot to read the blueprint and kino and the hand of god and stuff, bro you're doing it wrong. (notsrs)

Gjdm

BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Field report:

I don't want this to come off like I'm putting you down, because I'm not.

When girls approach you there's a much higher chance that they're going to be down. She has already conveyed interest. I've said this before and I'll say it again. I'm not in it for the vanity of talking to girls, I'm here to get my pee pee touched. GJDM.
    "When the apocalypse comes, there's gonna be nothing but smoke and dust. All you granola eating, nonsmoking motherf*ckers are gonna be coughing, wheezing, and whining while I take over what's left. "

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

When girls approach you there's a much higher chance that they're going to be down. She has already conveyed interest. I've said this before and I'll say it again. I'm not in it for the vanity of talking to girls, I'm here to get my pee pee touched. GJDM.
    he's been approached before by a model apparently

must be quite good looking, or live in an area where that's more common

(never been approached by a female crew)
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post

I have been, but usually they're not attractive. Sometimes you'll get a girl that's a 5 or 6 and just wants to get her shyt pushed in and they'll make it easy. I've been approached by hot girls a handful of times when I was absolutely on FIRE. They just wanted a piece of my good time.

WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000)
    What it boils down to is that she will either like you or she won't. Learning a bunch of PUA crap and trying to "act" a certain way is an utter waste of time, because you're not being yourself. When you first meet a girl, you have no idea whether she will like the "PUA version of you", or the "real you" better, so why not just be how you always are and see if she likes it? 50/50 chance either way, and this way if she likes the real you, you won't have to spend the rest of the relationship pretending to be that other fictional guy you invented to impress her.

I don't support or care about PUA necessarily but this mentality is strange to me. My view on this topic is that it's ridiculous to say 'you're not being yourself' when the self is a sort of illusion, another attempt by the brain to make everything seem like a cohesive, sensical whole. There's a billion neural circuits in your brain and one might be activated by a random stimulus that makes you act one way, and then another circuit could be activated in a nearly identical situation and you'll be completely different. Maybe you haven't gotten enough sleep, or you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or you didn't have time to brush your teeth this morning so you're too insecure to smile.

That may not be completely accurate neurobiology but it hints at the concept I'm talking about. "You" act different around a girlfriend, a friend, your mom, your brother. Half of your memories that make "you" you could be fabrications or just drastically misremembered...something you saw on TV a few years ago and somehow you confused it with something that actually happened to you in the past. You probably can't consciously recall a fraction of the things you've truly done in the past that you think make you who you are.

If I act confident around people, maintain eye contact, muster up the courage to talk to girls, touch them, drop a few canned jokes that make them laugh, what distinguishes me from actually BEING that person and pretending to be that person? The "imposter syndrome" is fairly well known...tons of people that make it into schools like Harvard think there's been a mistake, they slid by somehow, people will eventually realize that they're a fraud and not as smart as the others there. You made it. You have the same accomplishments as the people who "deserve to be called real Harvard students". But for some reason the ego and insecurities keep telling you no.

When it's time to go to an interview I'll be the most charming, happy, smiling person I can. Or if there's a girl I like I'll be animated, touchy, etc. And I notice that often first impressions are EVERYTHING. If I'm in that apathetic mood when I meet a person, I'll always be in that apathetic mood when I'm around them no matter how much we're around each other. If I'm in that chipper, confident mood, I'll always be in that mood. So I'm not "faking being someone else around them", that's simply how I am around them in the future.

no sociopath

cliffs: There is no real "you" that you're betraying by acting "differently than you are".
    Last edited by WinterWoIf; 09-21-2013 at 08:29 AM.

HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    update time.

yesterday I went to my first college party/ies and it was a great time. I didn't get any numbers or make out or anything like that but I was more social than ive been in a long long time. its so easy to talk to people at things like that and I now realize that ive been missing out. we wnt to a party that my one friend was running and it shut down 10 minutes after I got there so we walked all over campus from party to party and there were people just all throughout the streets. its crazy, people just come up and talk to you. theres no pressure whatsoever to approach people. my friend who is equally anti-social as I am had a girl ask him for his number and he didn't even try. LOL. anyways, I was joking around with people and I met some cool kids. im planning on going out there almost every weekend to do this lol. I was able to freely be myself and have fun because again there was no pressure. hopefully that will rub off on me and im able to continue that everywhere and not just parties.
    *Our Body Fat Percentage is Too Damn High Crew.. Time to Cut*
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I have been, but usually they're not attractive. Sometimes you'll get a girl that's a 5 or 6 and just wants to get her shyt pushed in and they'll make it easy. I've been approached by hot girls a handful of times when I was absolutely on FIRE. They just wanted a piece of my good time.
    Fair points... My point was basically that approaching can be done non-verbally (and hence not according to any "script"), although granted that works best in a place with loud music and a dancefloor... Also helps if you know how to dance. I tend to be better at that kind of situation than a cold approach, which is why I read this thread. I usually do what I can to make myself noticed and wait for the girl to give me some kind of signal. Problem is, this works for the 6's and 7's, but I feel like I'm missing out on the 8's and 9's because I'm not usually initiating things, and they're not either.

I'm decent looking, but I'm no male model, nor do I live in an area where girls approach guys often. But I DO live in an area where most guys have absolutely no sense of style and do not lift, so it's easy to stand out (my avi is from right after a 20-lb cut, bulked up quite a bit since then). On the style note, little accessories can go a long way to help you stand out. Depends where you are, but I was at an underground electronic music night that night, had a beaded necklace and a hat on -- somehow that worked in my favor.

Interesting to articulate these things -- usually I just lurk here, but I'll post up more of my adventures...

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOLL wtf did like 7 or 8 sets at the mall and none hooked. ****ing lame.

Also, approached a deaf girl and we were talking by typing into her phone. LOL. Kinda wish I number closed her just so I could have a text convo with her.
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Originally Posted by WinterWoIf View Post
    I don't support or care about PUA necessarily but this mentality is strange to me. My view on this topic is that it's ridiculous to say 'you're not being yourself' when the self is a sort of illusion, another attempt by the brain to make everything seem like a cohesive, sensical whole. There's a billion neural circuits in your brain and one might be activated by a random stimulus that makes you act one way, and then another circuit could be activated in a nearly identical situation and you'll be completely different. Maybe you haven't gotten enough sleep, or you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or you didn't have time to brush your teeth this morning so you're too insecure to smile.

That may not be completely accurate neurobiology but it hints at the concept I'm talking about. "You" act different around a girlfriend, a friend, your mom, your brother. Half of your memories that make "you" you could be fabrications or just drastically misremembered...something you saw on TV a few years ago and somehow you confused it with something that actually happened to you in the past. You probably can't consciously recall a fraction of the things you've truly done in the past that you think make you who you are.

If I act confident around people, maintain eye contact, muster up the courage to talk to girls, touch them, drop a few canned jokes that make them laugh, what distinguishes me from actually BEING that person and pretending to be that person? The "imposter syndrome" is fairly well known...tons of people that make it into schools like Harvard think there's been a mistake, they slid by somehow, people will eventually realize that they're a fraud and not as smart as the others there. You made it. You have the same accomplishments as the people who "deserve to be called real Harvard students". But for some reason the ego and insecurities keep telling you no.

When it's time to go to an interview I'll be the most charming, happy, smiling person I can. Or if there's a girl I like I'll be animated, touchy, etc. And I notice that often first impressions are EVERYTHING. If I'm in that apathetic mood when I meet a person, I'll always be in that apathetic mood when I'm around them no matter how much we're around each other. If I'm in that chipper, confident mood, I'll always be in that mood. So I'm not "faking being someone else around them", that's simply how I am around them in the future.

no sociopath

cliffs: There is no real "you" that you're betraying by acting "differently than you are".
    The Tolle is strong with this one

Fair points... My point was basically that approaching can be done non-verbally (and hence not according to any "script"), although granted that works best in a place with loud music and a dancefloor... Also helps if you know how to dance. I tend to be better at that kind of situation than a cold approach, which is why I read this thread. I usually do what I can to make myself noticed and wait for the girl to give me some kind of signal. Problem is, this works for the 6's and 7's, but I feel like I'm missing out on the 8's and 9's because I'm not usually initiating things, and they're not either.

I'm decent looking, but I'm no male model, nor do I live in an area where girls approach guys often. But I DO live in an area where most guys have absolutely no sense of style and do not lift, so it's easy to stand out (my avi is from right after a 20-lb cut, bulked up quite a bit since then). On the style note, little accessories can go a long way to help you stand out. Depends where you are, but I was at an underground electronic music night that night, had a beaded necklace and a hat on -- somehow that worked in my favor.

Interesting to articulate these things -- usually I just lurk here, but I'll post up more of my adventures...
    There should never be a script. Talking to girls is probably 90% nonverbal, but learning about game has taught me how to lead the interaction and how to use conversation to increase attraction. Push/pull is something I've always done pretty naturally, but I never really tested the limits. Now I say some of the most outlandish stuff to girls. People probably hear the things I say and think to themselves "how the fuk is she still talking to him?"

When you're in a club there's very little or no talking involved. Being able to dance (at least somewhat) and looking good will get you a long way. I got laid a lot from clubs, but I never felt like I did anything to earn it. It's like when you go up to a girl she's either going to fuk you or she's not.

LOLL wtf did like 7 or 8 sets at the mall and none hooked. ****ing lame.

Also, approached a deaf girl and we were talking by typing into her phone. LOL. Kinda wish I number closed her just so I could have a text convo with her.
    One time I approached a deaf girl and I got one of her friends to translate for me. I told her she was gorgeous and she pretty much melted right in front of me. She probably doesn't get hit on that often.

MarkoL19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkoL19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkoL19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkoL19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkoL19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkoL19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkoL19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkoL19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkoL19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkoL19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkoL19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good to see this thread is active.I have been doing daygame and nightgame. Going out tuesday for some daygame with a local wing. If i find time i will keep you updated
    Only when you don't need anything, you can have everything.

NightLife Is MyLife CoolBoyyBeatz's Avatar
    CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    RSD Hot Seat 3 = Life Changing Event

Life changing event...seriously. Gonna write something on it later but too tired to write right now because Tyler ran the hotseat for an extra 2 and 1/2 hours since we drove 11 hours to see him teach. Real cool and genuine guy
    Military Minded

USMC Officer (Tentitve January 2019)

Misc Approaches

Retired POF King

Originally Posted by CoolBoyyBeatz View Post
    RSD Hot Seat 3 = Life Changing Event

Life changing event...seriously. Gonna write something on it later but too tired to write right now because Tyler ran the hotseat for an extra 2 and 1/2 hours since we drove 11 hours to see him teach. Real cool and genuine guy
    I assume you will be pulling left, right and centre now that you have seen ''RSD Hot Seat 3''

I assume you will be pulling left, right and centre now that you have seen ''RSD Hot Seat 3''
    Doesn't get laid

Talks shyt to people who do.

Sound about right?

Doesn't get laid

Talks shyt to people who do.

Sound about right?
    I talk shyt about RSD. I'm pretty sure CoolBoy would get laid just as much if not MORE if he didn't watch RSD.
    No need to take chit personal. This is like discussing sports.

I talk shyt about RSD. I'm pretty sure CoolBoy would get laid just as much if not MORE if he didn't watch RSD.
    No need to take chit personal. This is like discussing sports.
    You should know this.. once you are actively going out and have amassed a lot of references, the amount that RSD helps in minimal and most of your improvements are going to come from just going out more. However I think you are lying if you tell me you don't get any value from RSD at all. There are some dudes who have sticking points that they don't know how to get through.. Then they hear Tyler or Julien talk about something and they realize what their problem was and break their plateau. Obviously 90% of an RSD video is for entertainment but there are little tips that can potentially help someone a lot.

Not to mention the biggest use of companies like RSD is getting guys out in the first place. Most of the guys who are pimping it on RSDnation are only in the game because they discovered pickup. If they didn't discover pickup, they'd still be chodes who don't go out.

also I know lots of guys who say going to hot seat/free tour helped them destroy their plateau. Are they lying/misled? I kind of doubt it.

You should know this.. once you are actively going out and have amassed a lot of references, the amount that RSD helps in minimal and most of your improvements are going to come from just going out more. However I think you are lying if you tell me you don't get any value from RSD at all. There are some dudes who have sticking points that they don't know how to get through.. Then they hear Tyler or Julien talk about something and they realize what their problem was and break their plateau. Obviously 90% of an RSD video is for entertainment but there are little tips that can potentially help someone a lot.

Not to mention the biggest use of companies like RSD is getting guys out in the first place. Most of the guys who are pimping it on RSDnation are only in the game because they discovered pickup. If they didn't discover pickup, they'd still be chodes who don't go out.

also I know lots of guys who say going to hot seat/free tour helped them destroy their plateau. Are they lying/misled? I kind of doubt it.
    Yeah, whatever man. I just think that RSD is mostly stupid. They gave me a little value, but the time when i was ''clueless'' about approaching and approached girls without knowing the **** RSD teaches is the time i enjoyed it the most. RSD made is a chore.

If following RSD makes you guys sleep better at night, then by all means follow them.

Page 194 of 222 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast