ciaooo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ciaooo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ciaooo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ciaooo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ciaooo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ciaooo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Exercise for wight loss

hey im a female age 21 and weight 90Kg and am 166cm tall I want to go down to 60kg and get toned. so I was wodering what is the best exercise to do
    to loose weight and tone. Should I focus on loosing weight first then toning or should I focus on both. im also worried about saggy skin with the amount of weight I need to loose. any info would be much appreciated. sorry if this is in the wrong section im new to all this. thanks again

napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ciaooo13 View Post
    hey im a female age 21 and weight 90Kg and am 166cm tall I want to go down to 60kg and get toned. so I was wodering what is the best exercise to do
    to loose weight and tone. Should I focus on loosing weight first then toning or should I focus on both. im also worried about saggy skin with the amount of weight I need to loose. any info would be much appreciated. sorry if this is in the wrong section im new to all this. thanks again
    Fat loss is mostly about diet & cardio. You should find out your caloric expenditure through calculators in internet than substruct 500 calories to it. Then build a diet plan relying mostly on clean foods such as chicken breast, tilapia, eggs, lean beef, oats, broccoli, green beans etc. Sure some junk is OK but you should not overdo it or else your fat loss will be compromised. Get in at least 3 cardio sessions per week for 30-45 minutes each. Treadmill, stationary bike, stairmaster, jogging anything will do. As far as training goes find a proven standard program for women and follow it. There should be plently on this very site. Do 2-3 resistance training sessions per week along with your cardio.

Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ciaooo13 View Post
    hey im a female age 21 and weight 90Kg and am 166cm tall I want to go down to 60kg and get toned. so I was wodering what is the best exercise to do to loose weight and tone. Should I focus on loosing weight first then toning or should I focus on both.
    1. The very first thing you need to do is take control of your caloric intake. Don't go on any miracle diets, calculate your caloric needs, eat balanced meals. If I were you I would stop drinking calories (no liquidy sugary beverages) and consuming any kind of refined vegetable oils.

Good starting point is to read this thread: Calculating Calories and Macronutrients

2. As far exercise go, choose a proven beginner three times a week full-body weight training program with one or two rest days between workouts and incorporate a little bit of cardio before or after each workout, maybe 30-40 min on a treadmill or elliptical machine. Start with just 2 sets per exercise and don't go too heavy. Stick to the program for a couple of months. From there your new experience will guide you.

3. Don't worry about sagging skin for now. Just do the above two.

Good luck.

P.S. You'll be better off asking these questions and getting support in the Female Section: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Watch these:

Last edited by Jetigen; 11-11-2013 at 03:10 PM.
    Harmonia Early Music: http://www.harmoniaearlymusic.org
    SymphonyCast: http://symphonycast.org
    Performance Today: http://performancetoday.publicradio.org
    Studio360: http://www.studio360.org
    RadioLab: http://www.radiolab.org
    TED Radio Hour: http://www.npr.org/programs/ted-radio-hour/
    This American Life: http://www.thisamericanlife.org
    On Being: http://www.onbeing.org
    Snap Judgment: http://www.snapjudgment.org/radio-show
    Radio IQ: http://wvtf.org
    LibriVox: https://librivox.org/

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can't spot reduce fat, that's a myth and common misconception amongst the masses.

If you want six-pack abs you are going to have to work on diet. Same goes for building muscle.

Learn about good nutrition, exercises, and workout programmes in the stickies (top-pinned threads) of each section.

Good luck to you from the bb.com community.

heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your title + not consuming extra calories to offset the exercise. Best way to lose weight.
    Follow my quest for 100,000 pull ups this year

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asj9kQZoAthCdEwyN3JWdEE3cFdnOC1YcTRZR01kVVE#gid=0

dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do both but put more focus on cardio

ciaooo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ciaooo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ciaooo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ciaooo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ciaooo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ciaooo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow thankyou all for your advice will take it all on board and hopfully get to my goal..i am on a low calorie diet alwredy so just need to start a exercise program. thankyou all again

Registered User royalpalmmedspa's Avatar
    royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) royalpalmmedspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think it's all about the diet.it is basic science that the calories that needed for your body and if you are taking it more than that then it will be result in the increasing fat.make your diet such way that it will carry less calories then your required.

justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat less
    walk more
    don't drink your calories
    don't complicate things
    Current -365/300/495
    Goals 2015- 405/340/550

Heaviest Weight - 310

Current - 207

"I do today what others wont so tomorrow I can do what others cant"

LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would suggest to focus on lifting weights-the basic compound exercises that work multiple muscle groups will be best for fat loss and helping to build muscle. Don't focus on losing weight, then trying to tone-weights will help with losing weight. Just make sure your nutrition is on track.
    Lindsay Cappotelli TeamMuscleTech
    lindsaycappotelli.blogspot.com

Ricky100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello everyone. I am new member of this forum and i would suggest everyone to focus on cardio. Do walk every morning and also do some other cardio exercises like cycling,yoga and jogging. Try to eat less quantity food.

justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LinzCapp View Post
    I would suggest to focus on lifting weights-the basic compound exercises that work multiple muscle groups will be best for fat loss and helping to build muscle. Don't focus on losing weight, then trying to tone-weights will help with losing weight. Just make sure your nutrition is on track.
    I don't know what "tone weights" are but if you are going to lift compounds would be the best bang for your buck. Best in my opinion being the power clean and push press. People often neglect lifting when trying to lose weight and do strictly cardio the issue with this is you will lose a lot of muscle along with the unwanted fat and muscle burns calories so the goal should be to maintain as much muscle as possible while losing the fat. Lifting will help your body to hold on to the muscle you currently have hidden away.
    Current -365/300/495
    Goals 2015- 405/340/550

Heaviest Weight - 310

Current - 207

"I do today what others wont so tomorrow I can do what others cant"

Ricky100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ricky100 View Post
    Hello everyone. I am new member of this forum and i would suggest everyone to focus on cardio. Do walk every morning and also do some other cardio exercises like cycling,yoga and jogging. Try to eat less quantity food.
    Reply must. Thanks

doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by justinvb_657 View Post
    I don't know what "tone weights" are but if you are going to lift compounds would be the best bang for your buck. Best in my opinion being the power clean and push press. People often neglect lifting when trying to lose weight and do strictly cardio the issue with this is you will lose a lot of muscle along with the unwanted fat and muscle burns calories so the goal should be to maintain as much muscle as possible while losing the fat. Lifting will help your body to hold on to the muscle you currently have hidden away.
    This.

The preaching of cardio is why so many people fail in their quest to lose fat. No doubt cardiovascular ability is important, but resistance training is a valuable tool too often neglected.