Epicapple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine - blood test.

I'm 16 and i've been taking creatine for a while now and today i went for a blood test , they're probably gonna notice high levels of creatinine and tell me that that my liver is damaged which is not but by telling them that im taking a creatine supplement convince them at all? cause like i dont want my parents going crazy and ****

Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Epicapple View Post
    I'm 16 and i've been taking creatine for a while now and today i went for a blood test , they're probably gonna notice high levels of creatinine and tell me that that my liver is damaged which is not but by telling them that im taking a creatine supplement convince them at all? cause like i dont want my parents going crazy and ****
    As far as I know, there hasn't been any tests YET to prove that creatine is harmful to your body, long term.
    Practice takes patience, but patience takes practice.
    -Me

Come at me, brah!

Shotss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do they not teach grammar in schools anymore? Anyhow, if your creatinine reading is outside of the normal range, inform your practitioner that you take a creatine supplement.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What have you been taking and for how long and how much? With modest creatine supplementation anyone would have elevated creatinine levels, but that is completely normal.

da risin smoke usually your liver produces high levels of creatine when it's damaged not saying that creatine itself causes liver damage theyre gonna think something suspicious is going on with my liver since theyre not informed that im taking a supplement

shotss i couldnt care less about my grammar on the internet

puzo gnc creatime mono 5 grams 2 weeks

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    da risin smoke usually your liver produces high levels of creatine when it's damaged not saying that creatine itself causes liver damage theyre gonna think something suspicious is going on with my liver since theyre not informed that im taking a supplement

shotss i couldnt care less about my grammar on the internet

puzo gnc creatime mono 5 grams 2 weeks
    Ya, you should be fine, I don't think it should be that elevated, especially after only 2 weeks.

alright thanks