ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink Birthday gift: my best body (IF journal)

Hi Ladies and Gents,

Today is my Birthday & I decided to get serious about my body. I was always nervous about taking pictures, let alone posting them online, but I finally bit the bullet. I think it'll keep me much more accountable.

History: I was always chubby as a child and through my teens. At 18, I decided I don't have to eat whatever my mom cooks. I started a diet and in a couple years I reached my ideal weight & kept it. To be honest, I never really exercised, only cardio sometimes. Then around Nov 2010 I started going to gym and got a trainer for a few months. I got in the best shape of my life. I'm a bit over 5' 3" (160 cm). At that time I was constantly at 18% fat, weighted 112-113 lbs, and my waist was 64 cm (25 inches). That's where I want to get again.

In March 2011, I started a new and very time consuming job, started birth control pills, and totally stopped working out. Also did not care about my diet as much (very low protein), which led me to where I am now. Today is my birthday and I'm determined to get back in shape.
    I also stopped BC pill today, as I'm noticing cellulite at the back of my thighs (never had it before pills) and I read on many forums that estrogen is a cause of it. Maybe I'm wrong, but I really believe that BC pills has changed the shape of my body. Not the only reason of course, but a culprit.

Diet: Intermittent fasting, but a more strict version. I want to eat only 4 hours a day (more like Warrior Diet), my window is from 6pm to 10pm. I sleep around 12am~2am.
    I don't count calories but I will eat as clean as possible. I may dine out sometimes, but my strict rule is *nothing with sugar in it*. It eliminates lots of junk food, sweets, etc. I want this to be a lifestyle not a diet.

Workout: Weight lifting program at home (video), one hour full body, 3 times a week. Will definitely sign up for the gym in less than a month.

Progress: Weighting myself often always hurt my diet. I'm going to weight/measure and take pics every 4 weeks only. I'm actually putting the scale in the basement locker to not to be tempted. My next weigh in will be Sat Sept 22nd.

Goals: I love to reduce the size of my thighs, that's the part I like to change the most. Also of course a flat stomach and round high booty. I like to get to 18-18.5% body fat again.

Starting measurements (24 Aug 2012):

Height: 160 cm (5' 3")
    Weight: 53.5 kg (118 lbs)

Fat percent: 22.5%
    Water Percent: 53.5%

Measurements (most important ones):
    Waist (minimum measurement): 68 cm (26.8 inches)
    Hips (maximum measurement): 96.5 cm (38 inches)
    Thigh: 56.5 cm (22.2 inches)

Other measurements:
    Bust: 94 cm (37 inches)
    Navel (around belly bottom): 73 cm (28.8 inches)
    Belly (maximum measurement): 83 cm (32.7 inches)
    Bum (middle of bum): 95 cm (37.4 inches)
    Arm: 25 cm (9.8 inches)

Before Pictures (taken today):
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/8571783...6016/lightbox/
    I will upload some of them to my BodySpace later.

Wish me luck!

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    First visitor, all the best!
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey, and welcome! Happy B-Day and here's to late August birthdays, mine's on the 27, next Monday, so we're both there.

I'd say it'll take you a very short amount of time to reach your goals since you already look great in your starting photos.

Remember, that 90% consistency to the lifestyle is what it takes and you probably know that.

Best of luck to reaching your goals.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

RichD66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First of all i must say you already are pretty lean for a women... it is naturally harder for you to get as cut up as a guy due to lack of testosterone...

Ive been doing the IF protocols as well for the past 3 days and Im down 4 pounds already although i think its water weight right now lol...

I think you have a good plan for yourself right now... I would recommend looking into Paleo foods which you can combine into your IF diet...

If your worried about dropping every ounce of fat, also look into doing high intensity interval training for cardio ( Tabata is my favorite)...

If you have any questions or anything shoot me a PM

Happy Dieting!
    Personal Records:
    BP- 345x6
    Squat- 495 4x4
    Hang Clean- 275x3
    deadlift- 315x4
    Pull-ups- 3xBW
    40 yard dash- 5.2 seconds
    at 305 lbs 19 years of age and all natural August 10th 2011

August 28, 2012
    L5-S1 in spine in bad shape lol limited to some things No Spinal Loading allowed :(
    BP-325x3
    Pull-Ups- 3xBW
    307 Lbs 21% BF

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep us updated on your progress and what you're doing these days!

That's the whole important part about keeping a journal!

ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElinL is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Week 1 update

Thanks for every one who commented, repped!

It's been a week that I've been doing IF. I started a new job at the same time of starting this journal which has left me with almost no free time. It's a very physical job, constantly walking & being on feet the whole day. And it has looong shifts (10 hours). Honestly I've been too exhausted to workout. But I'm going to at least do 2 intense full body weight training sessions per week starting this week, on my days off. I'm sure my job is enough for cardio.

On the bright side, my diet has been great. I'm normally eating during a 4 hour window. I start with a protein shake or bar (easier when I break my fast at work), and then when I get home I make a meal with some lean protein and lots of vegetables. Pretty Paleo. I also snack on fruits, mostly apples and oranges. Because I rather cook my meal I'm eating my main meal at the end of the day at home, so my window usually starts at 7pm, sometimes later.

I'm not going to weight or measure myself till 4 weeks mark but I can see that I'm leaning out everyday, in the mirror and by how my clothes fit.
    Also although I'm allowing myself to eat whatever I want during my window, I find that this freedom is in fact making me eat super clean and I'm much less tempted to eat unhealthy or high calorie food, unlike when I'm on a diet that restricts certain foods or amounts of them.
    I'm also kinda feeling emotionally disconnected from food, like Hodge Twins say in their videos. That's a definite plus as I'm such a foodie.

I'll try to update at least twice a week. Can't wait for 3 more weeks when I get new progress pics.
    My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147621863

Glad to hear your first week on your new nutrition plan was a success. It just gets easier the more time you're on something.

Definitely tired or not, make time for your workouts, they're important. Not saying it's easy, but you'll always feel better after overcoming challenges like that, I know that from experience.

Keep up the hard work and keep taking those steps forward.

Remember, updates!

Where you at girl? Keep us updated on your progress!

Hope all is going well for you.