Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1379
    kyleisraaddd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kyleisraaddd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kyleisraaddd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kyleisraaddd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kyleisraaddd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kyleisraaddd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kyleisraaddd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kyleisraaddd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kyleisraaddd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kyleisraaddd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kyleisraaddd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ellsbebc View Post
    Unimpressed with the tailoring job on my suit jacket. Still boxy as fawk. The woman insisted taking the jacket in anymore at waist would make the vents flair. Taking jacket to another tailor to see if he says same thing
    Take some pins, and pin it the way you'd like it to fit. Put on jacket, and see what it does to the vents.

Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by westbigballin View Post
    you guys ever get dress shirts tailored? mine are too puffy on the sides, i get OCD as **** tucking them in. how much is it per shirt?
    I do it myself all the time. I have to, since the arms and upper body fit like a glove while the waist is baggy as fukk.
    Takes a little time if I dart it by hand, but only takes like 10 minutes per shirt by machine.
    I doubt a tailor would charge more than 15 for it. It's incredibly easy and simple to do.
    For the center back dart, start the largest part of it where it's the most baggy and taper down to the bottom. When you sew upwards though, make it very long, almost to the upper back seam. It looks much smoother that way.
    Only issue is if the shirt has pleats in the back, which you'll have to turn into darts. Don't bother with it unless you got an incredible.deal on the shirt, since it's pretty time consuming on that type of fabric. Though it does give it a nice design which some people do notice.
    Oh, and in case anyone wants to try using one of those handheld sewing machines to do these, don't even consider it. I tried using one before my actual machine was shipped to my new place. They are worthless pieces of schit which don't stitch securely (even if you knot it manually), and maneuvering takes longer than just doing it by hand in the first place. Just buy a cheap machine which uses a top and bottom stitch. If you use it for nothing other than darts, it paid for itself with just 5 shirts.
    (strong no homo)
    Last edited by Jeremyn87; 03-20-2012 at 10:36 PM.
    *Beer Crew* *Bourbon and Scotch Crew* *Cardamom in My Coffee Crew* *Catbrah Crew* *Chicago Crew* *Coffee Crew* *Cologne Crew* *Dates Older Women Crew* O===}DBZ Crew{===O *Egyptian Crew* *First Beat the Elite 4 While on the Toilet Crew* *Maghrebi Crew* *Mediterranean Crew* *Middle-Eastern Crew* *Miscers Who Lift Crew* *Miscs While on the Toilet Crew* *Takes Too Long on the Toilet Crew*
    *Wetbreast's Makin It Crew* *Whisky Crew* *Wine Crew*

DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sup brahs-

Any reccs on both business wear and going out wear for a larger guy? I'm 6'4 about 240 and a lot of the fitted stuff doesn't fit me yet because of my weight loss (love handles more pronounced now since skin is drooping circumferentially now).
    Former 400 lber (ok kind of cheating since I never hit the magical number officially, but close enough).

The University of Miami. "THE U"
    Nickname: Sexual Chocolate.

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some tips I would like to share since I wear dress clothes all the time.

When getting a suit, to get the right fit for the suit jacket, all you need is your thumb to tell the length. Hang your hands at the side of your jacket. If your thumb and the side of the jacket aligns, you've got the right length.

As for the number part, all you gotta do is wear the jacket, button it, and make sure the button area pops out at most up to half an inch. Why? This will give your suit definition making you appear dominant. Make sure your lapel contours to the shape of your chest area too. Sleeves should align with the bottom of your wrists.

For most professionals, I recommend going for a simple design and colored suit. Black with some lines (usually you will see light blue pin stripes or white stripes) is good. Navy is another good color, as well as charcoal, and dark gray. I avoid solid black suits because it looks too formal and assertive, which gives people the impression that you're there for a wedding or a funeral. So yeah, some stripes look better in my opinion too.

Wear either white or light blue dress shirts. Why? They go with everything.

As for ties, I'm the solid color type of guy... Usually red and navy blue. I like black, pink, and pale yellow too. Depends. I try to be conservative here because since I deal with clients all the time, I don't want any distractions.

Keep yourself clean shaven or trimmed nicely. Make sure hair is always groomed.

Shoes, black or brown... Make sure they match with your belt.

If you want to be more informal and more casual, instead of wearing a suit, have a blazer (the metal buttons) and wear it.

Depending on the nature of your job/career, make sure you start off with at least 2 suits. Start with a nice black suit, dark gray suit, or a navy suit.

Hope this helps.

V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    Some tips I would like to share since I wear dress clothes all the time.

When getting a suit, to get the right fit for the suit jacket, all you need is your thumb to tell the length. Hang your hands at the side of your jacket. If your thumb and the side of the jacket aligns, you've got the right length.

As for the number part, all you gotta do is wear the jacket, button it, and make sure the button area pops out at most up to half an inch. Why? This will give your suit definition making you appear dominant. Make sure your lapel contours to the shape of your chest area too. Sleeves should align with the bottom of your wrists.

For most professionals, I recommend going for a simple design and colored suit. Black with some lines (usually you will see light blue pin stripes or white stripes) is good. Navy is another good color, as well as charcoal, and dark gray. I avoid solid black suits because it looks too formal and assertive, which gives people the impression that you're there for a wedding or a funeral. So yeah, some stripes look better in my opinion too.

Wear either white or light blue dress shirts. Why? They go with everything.

As for ties, I'm the solid color type of guy... Usually red and navy blue. I like black, pink, and pale yellow too. Depends. I try to be conservative here because since I deal with clients all the time, I don't want any distractions.

Keep yourself clean shaven or trimmed nicely. Make sure hair is always groomed.

Shoes, black or brown... Make sure they match with your belt.

If you want to be more informal and more casual, instead of wearing a suit, have a blazer (the metal buttons) and wear it.

Depending on the nature of your job/career, make sure you start off with at least 2 suits. Start with a nice black suit, dark gray suit, or a navy suit.

Hope this helps.
    where's the love for medium grey? good tips though.

also remember that the pants are a very important make/break part of a suit. Many people have poorly fitting pants which make their outfit look like crap. The leg should be slim (no JNCO pants) and should barely just touch the top of the shoe when you are standing. Lots of people have pants that are too long and end up having a crappy looking break. And the seat of the pants is also important, make sure they fit dat squattin ass and dont sag in the back.

ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here we are gents. The blue jacket is size 44R after tailoring. It is fukin monster on me. Tailor told me she could not take the jacket in anymore because it would effect the vents. I sized up to a 44 because I thought the lapels were pulling on the 42. The charcoal is the same brand, but a size 42. Let me know what you think before I visit another tailor to get his/her thoughts

Navy (44R) tailored:

Charcoal (42R) OTR:

Last edited by ellsbebc; 03-21-2012 at 06:51 PM.

V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here we are gents. The blue jacket is after tailoring. It is fukin monster on me. Tailor told me she could not take the jacket in anymore because it would effect the lapels. I sized up to a 44 because I thought the lapels were pulling. the charcoal is the same brand, but a size 42. Let me know what you think before I visit another tailor to get his/her thoughts

Navy (44R) tailored:

Charcoal (42R) OTR:

yep, you're right. way too much padding in the shoulders too. I bet if you take some of the padding out it wont look nearly as boxy

ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by V8 Muscle View Post
    yep, you're right. way too much padding in the shoulders too. I bet if you take some of the padding out it wont look nearly as boxy
    Back to searching for a brand/cut that fits me well

Back to searching for a brand/cut that fits me well
    suitsupply.com

suitsupply.com
    Believe BB 1818 Milano fits me beatifully, and a Fitzgerald would work also but do not want to spend that much money on the suit. Guess I am eating the cost of this sh*t suit. Might as well drop $5-600 on a solid suit that will last me years

Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by kyleisraaddd View Post
    Some might talk down on the brand, but Zara makes some slim ass fitting shirts.
    Right OTR

Sleeves too long, but that's pretty much to be expected.
    That shirt fit looks dope bro.

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just got laid off from my professional job, so no need for a suit at least for a little while.

Always figured I should get my bodyfat % down to 12-14% before getting into fitted suits and such.

What sucks the most here is sweating in a suit... Really all we wear is shirt and pants, shoes and socks. I sometimes wear funky socks just for fun, bright pastel colors and cartoon socks... great conversation starter and the girls love it.

Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500) Broceps is not very helpful. (-500)
    suitsupply.com
    How much are suits there out the door?
    Im gonna shoot down there after work one of these days. I think its on broome

dodgybob is just really nice. (+1000) dodgybob is just really nice. (+1000) dodgybob is just really nice. (+1000) dodgybob is just really nice. (+1000) dodgybob is just really nice. (+1000) dodgybob is just really nice. (+1000) dodgybob is just really nice. (+1000) dodgybob is just really nice. (+1000) dodgybob is just really nice. (+1000) dodgybob is just really nice. (+1000) dodgybob is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's the general feeling on wearing plain white undershirts beneath dress shirts when wearing suit & tie? Standard for warmth and to protect shirt from sweat marks etc?
    ^^Skinny/Slim girls crew^^
    OFFICIAL Language Learning Crew
    Misc Lawyers Crew

Ausbrah.

Bench PR 107.5kg
    Squat PR 145kg
    Dead PR 210kg

GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dodgybob View Post
    What's the general feeling on wearing plain white undershirts beneath dress shirts when wearing suit & tie? Standard for warmth and to protect shirt from sweat marks etc?
    do it bro

So you guys on MySpace? Patient Bear's Avatar
    Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CEO checking in
    *smear my load all over my face crew*
    *successfully masturbates under the cape while getting a haircut crew*
    *sits in the car and cries so cat thinks i have a life crew*
    *orders pizza with a soundboard crew*
    *orders pizza and lowers money in bucket with rope from 2nd floor crew*

DTG37S is just really nice. (+1000) DTG37S is just really nice. (+1000) DTG37S is just really nice. (+1000) DTG37S is just really nice. (+1000) DTG37S is just really nice. (+1000) DTG37S is just really nice. (+1000) DTG37S is just really nice. (+1000) DTG37S is just really nice. (+1000) DTG37S is just really nice. (+1000) DTG37S is just really nice. (+1000) DTG37S is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not a fan to be honest.

Adds bulkiness around waistline, unnecessary wrinkles that usually show through the shirt, etc.

If wearing a suit and tie and it's cold, keep the jacket on.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DTG37S View Post
    Not a fan to be honest.

Adds bulkiness around waistline, unnecessary wrinkles that usually show through the shirt, etc.

If wearing a suit and tie and it's cold, keep the jacket on.
    exactly.

its a big thing with WOPS (aka italians) everyone in my family does it including my twin brother. To be honest I can't stand it and never ever do it!
    90kg Powerlifter
    Livin the dream working for the GDFD
    MISC CIGAR CREW
    CheekyChris23 crew

i wear v neck t shirts under my shirts. I don't see a problem with it. They are usually just about skin tight also. Also saves your white shirts from pit stains

Originally Posted by Broceps View Post
    How much are suits there out the door?
    Im gonna shoot down there after work one of these days. I think its on broome
    they have a couple different quality lines ranging from like $300-650. They also have tailoring in store at very reasonable prices if you get something OTR. Half canvas construction and Vitale Barberis Canonico fabric so its good stuff. By far the best price/quality ratio available anywhere.

Originally Posted by Broceps View Post
    i wear v neck t shirts under my shirts. I don't see a problem with it. They are usually just about skin tight also. Also saves your white shirts from pit stains
    x2.

thats awesome. They probably know how to properly tailor a guy also. Im always scared to go to a normal tailor.

Gotta decide whether i need a solid navy suit or a dark gray. I have a blue with pin stripe already.

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i know it was asked before already but someone link me to some good shoes.

brown/black leather. preferably under 150
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    + 92B +
    Leave me a disgusting funny or disturbing cp comment or else

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

-Everlane Referral. get reps and credit to use at their site.
    https://www.everlane.com/n/6azf8v

Magnetbox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnetbox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnetbox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnetbox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnetbox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnetbox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnetbox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnetbox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnetbox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnetbox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnetbox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cbad7676 View Post
    i know it was asked before already but someone link me to some good shoes.

brown/black leather. preferably under 150

In that price range, your best options I think are probably Florsheim, maybe Johnston and Murphy or Cole Haan if you can find some on sale (most are a little over $150 but I got a pair of J&M's on sale last year for $75).

dress - http://www.zappos.com/florsheim-edgar-black-leather

http://www.zappos.com/johnston-murph...x-brushed-veal

casual - http://www.zappos.com/johnston-murph...alian-calfskin

http://www.zappos.com/florsheim-havi...me=zap_pdp_sub

Carradona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carradona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carradona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carradona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carradona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carradona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carradona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carradona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carradona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carradona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carradona will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dodgybob View Post
    What you should do is purchase v-neck undershirts as your standard buy. That way if you decide to go a day without a tie and want to keep a shirt button open, no one will see the white line of the undershirt. There's nothing wrong with wearing a crew-neck undershirt when it's all buttoned up though. I just prefer v-necks for the flexibility.
    ***Canadian Crew***

*Raw Denim Brahs*

Liverpool FC

DevilsDouble is just really nice. (+1000) DevilsDouble is just really nice. (+1000) DevilsDouble is just really nice. (+1000) DevilsDouble is just really nice. (+1000) DevilsDouble is just really nice. (+1000) DevilsDouble is just really nice. (+1000) DevilsDouble is just really nice. (+1000) DevilsDouble is just really nice. (+1000) DevilsDouble is just really nice. (+1000) DevilsDouble is just really nice. (+1000) DevilsDouble is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for later.

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Magnetbox View Post
    In that price range, your best options I think are probably Florsheim, maybe Johnston and Murphy or Cole Haan if you can find some on sale (most are a little over $150 but I got a pair of J&M's on sale last year for $75).

dress - http://www.zappos.com/florsheim-edgar-black-leather

http://www.zappos.com/johnston-murph...x-brushed-veal

casual - http://www.zappos.com/johnston-murph...alian-calfskin

http://www.zappos.com/florsheim-havi...me=zap_pdp_sub
    holy lol. i just googled Johnston and murphy to check their site and they have an outlet store 10 minutes away from me. probably go today to peep some shoes
    + 92B +

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just bought this Hickey Freeman suit, about $900 off regular price.

Size 40R.

How did I do?

^^ well how does it fit?

you can make a $200 suit look better than one that costs 1k if it fits right.
    + 92B +

blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000) blackberries is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cbad7676 View Post
    ^^ well how does it fit?

you can make a $200 suit look better than one that costs 1k if it fits right.
    Will take some pics soon for misc to evaluate!