ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

AllMax Nutrition - Hemanovol -- 2 Flavor Samples

I would like to thank xStevenx and AllMax Nutrition for sending my two samples of their new and improved stim free pre workout promoting pump and endurance, Hemanovol or known as H-Vol. flavorsDragon Fruit Green Apple Martnini.

I used each sample with 6-7oz of water, I used one sample serving for a Bi/Back day and the other for Chest/Tri.

Ingredient Profile - (8.5/10)
    Hats off to AllMax as H-Vol is a NON Prop blend with all ingredients and dosages disclosed.

H-Vol packs some great ingredients and solid dosages. I won't go too much into the ingredients as the info from AllMax is above.

I would like to see some more Citrulline Malate, but H-Vol still shines. The addition of Nitrosigine® (Inositol Stabilised Arginine Silicate) is promising. 575mg of Agamtine is a decent dosage, 2.5g of Taurine is a lot, plus over 1g of HydroMax™ (65% Glycerol Powder)!

Taste - (8.5/10)

I mixed both samples with the recommended 6 oz of water, both mixtures mixed perfectly!

Dragon Fruit
    - Nice fruity flavor that really isn't that strong, reminds me of a similar product flavor, watermelon ice. I like it, as it tastes great and goes down smooth. No strange aftertaste, just a lightly sweet fruity mixture.
    Green Apple Martnini
    - It is true to the artificial apple flavor, tastes similar to AllMax's Razor8 Apple Martini flavor, but much smoother. Same subtle flavoring but still just sweet enough and no problems with chunks or grittiness.

Effectiveness - (8.5/10)
    I was impressed with both days I used H-Vol, solid increase in pumps and endurance. Comparable to other similar products on the market. I noticed an increase in the amount of pump I got, increase in fullness and tightness of my muscles, and prolonged pump that lasted about 2 hours!

Overall - (8.75/10)
    H-Vol is a solid stim free pre workout supplment. It provides extra pump, strength, and endurance. It can be stacked with almost any other stim based pre workout as well. It tastes great and AllMax's Hemanovol provides plenty of effective ingredients with proper dosages. If your looking for your next stim free or pump supplement then look no further. Plus both flavors taste great!
    [Current Log] - Muscletech -- Phoshamuscle -- 8 weeks - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166646471

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts - glad you enjoyed the H:Vol!
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.