Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Juggernauting for motivation, joining the crowd!

Hi everyone!

My name is Mary, and I'm 40. I'm joining the Juggernaut challenge for the motivation.

I live in a rural area with no gym within driving distance and a high poverty/obesity rate. I am reaching for a Masters degree in exercise science and have little to no support here other than my hubby. I thought a strict challenge was right up my alley, not to mention the built in support from other challenge members!

I am using Juggernaut and Unflavored Glutamine MTX .

Now for the disclaimers: I have a congenital disorder that nearly killed me at birth. As of yet it is still undiagnosed and deemed rare; I was born only able to eat rice, leafy greens, apples, meat, and nuts. I am now able to tolerate small amounts of anything, but my diet will reflect my food issues. I also need less calories than a normal person my size because of this, so my calories will seemingly skew low. Also, the more processed a food, sometimes the better to digest it. So once again, the diet will seem nutritionally off some days, just disregard. I also occasionally test borderline diabetic and hypothyroid-some months my bloodwork comes back fine. I tend to reach for sugar substitutes because of this. I have a bad shoulder due to a car accident, so my upper body exercises will reflect the days it isn't cooperating.

Sounds like I have a lot of challenges, right? Not really, as I tend to be strong,driven, and have high pain tolerance. I work out at home with my Gold's Gym adjustable 50 lb dumbbells and a standard weight bench/barbell set,about 100lbs max. We're looking to upgrade to an olympic barbell set. We have a nice tradmill and exercise bike, also. I tend to run outside on our town's nature path a few times a week as I compete in 5ks(told you I need to be challenged!). I get the path to myself most days. There are some advantages to no one else in town working out!

The bulk of my workouts are weight centric, but I do have cardio in there for the 5k's.

Mondays: Chest and back
    Tuesdays:cardio,usually running up to 5 miles
    Wednesdays:shoulders and arms, abs
    Thursdays:legs and back
    Friday: plyometrics of some kind or HIIT,abs
    Saturday:family oriented workouts:biking,walking,swimming,skiing, whatever is in season
    Sunday:rest

We're still working on our plan. I get up at 5 a.m. to work out with hubby in order to motivate him, he's lost 60lbs since January. We were doing Power 90x, now we'll be working up an alternative. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

I'll be updating my profile later with dated picture, as soon as I buy today's paper.

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the challenge Mary. You picked a good challenge to enter. People are great here at keeping you on task,helping out, and motivating you. Good luck to you.
    Juggernaut Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

2011 "I Am Juggernaut" Grand Prize Qualifier (Arnold Classic Round)

fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks! Can't wait to begin!

jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the contest! If you're looking for motivation this is definitely the place! Good luck
    Your training partner's name is pain. You start out trying to ignore him. Can't do it. You attempt to reason with him. No way. You try to strike a bargain. Hah. You plead. You say "Please stop, please go away. I promise never ever to do this again if you just leave me alone." But he won't. Pain only climbs off if you do. Then you're beaten. "

Follow my juggernaut log!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144483541

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the contest! If your looking for motivation and support you'll get plenty here!
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

I have to upload my pic yet.

yesterday's macros: C:1,249 c:114 f:37 p:129 -low because A. (allergy) and b. rest day

Slept in till 6;30 today for the holiday. Then we did(in no particular order)

120 sets of pushups, alternating diamond, wide, triceps, standard. 40 incline pushups.

lying down triceps, 3 sets of 8, 30 lb dumbbells.

standing triceps extension, 3 sets of 8, 20 lb dumbbells.

incline dumbbell fly, 3 sets of 8, 30 lb dumbbells.

bench press, 3 sets of 8, 60 lbs. I'm a little bummed because I can do 75 lbs, just not today. Shoulder says no.

lawnmowers; 2 sets of 8 at 30 lbs

bent over back rows, 2 sets of 8 at 20 lbs.

Followed up with running half of the 5k route I am competing in next month. My church is sponsoring it, it's relatively new to our town. They're trying to motivate people to get into shape. I try to give it my all and support it as much as I can. The wind was brutal today, and lots of trash burning this weekend due to the holiday. It was hard to breathe, but a great workout via the challenge. Strangely enough, my town does sponsor some big fitness competitions(one known nationally), just very few locals participate.

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I'm off to peruse the other threads, my Juggernaut and glutamine is due to arrive tomorrow, can't wait!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I've been working out since September 12, 2001. I deal with stress by empowering. I was always somewhat into weights, but I had a spell where I was doing strictly self defense exercises. There is a base there, just not as good of one as I could hope because of my car accident. Hard to believe it's been ten years.
    I am 5'10"-usually 160. We're working on a new diet for my "food allergies". They're not technically allergies, but we call them that for ease. I have put on about 8 lbs, but most of it is swelling, so my weight will fluctuate. My size, however, is exactly the same as it is when I am 155, so as of yet I am not concerned.
    Last edited by fittness93; 09-05-2011 at 09:20 AM.

I love this quote, unsure of the original source" The challenge in a fitness challenge is not in the workout, it's in the diet"

Yeah, that's my challenge.

Today was 1 hour of plyometrics, working on my vertical jumps. We're in sports specific training this semester, and this applies to what I personally have to work on.

Yesterdays macros:C;1,776 c:252 f:32 p:144. I really need to up my fats some days. Gotta figure out how to do that within my dietary constraints.

Juggernaut flavor I ordered is orange. Love orange! I'll know a few more days into it how it's working for me.

pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fittness93 View Post
    Hi everyone!

My name is Mary, and I'm 40. I'm joining the Juggernaut challenge for the motivation.

I live in a rural area with no gym within driving distance and a high poverty/obesity rate. I am reaching for a Masters degree in exercise science and have little to no support here other than my hubby. I thought a strict challenge was right up my alley, not to mention the built in support from other challenge members!

I am using Juggernaut and Unflavored Glutamine MTX .

Now for the disclaimers: I have a congenital disorder that nearly killed me at birth. As of yet it is still undiagnosed and deemed rare; I was born only able to eat rice, leafy greens, apples, meat, and nuts. I am now able to tolerate small amounts of anything, but my diet will reflect my food issues. I also need less calories than a normal person my size because of this, so my calories will seemingly skew low. Also, the more processed a food, sometimes the better to digest it. So once again, the diet will seem nutritionally off some days, just disregard. I also occasionally test borderline diabetic and hypothyroid-some months my bloodwork comes back fine. I tend to reach for sugar substitutes because of this. I have a bad shoulder due to a car accident, so my upper body exercises will reflect the days it isn't cooperating.

Sounds like I have a lot of challenges, right? Not really, as I tend to be strong,driven, and have high pain tolerance. I work out at home with my Gold's Gym adjustable 50 lb dumbbells and a standard weight bench/barbell set,about 100lbs max. We're looking to upgrade to an olympic barbell set. We have a nice tradmill and exercise bike, also. I tend to run outside on our town's nature path a few times a week as I compete in 5ks(told you I need to be challenged!). I get the path to myself most days. There are some advantages to no one else in town working out!

The bulk of my workouts are weight centric, but I do have cardio in there for the 5k's.

Mondays: Chest and back
    Tuesdays:cardio,usually running up to 5 miles
    Wednesdays:shoulders and arms, abs
    Thursdays:legs and back
    Friday: plyometrics of some kind or HIIT,abs
    Saturday:family oriented workouts:biking,walking,swimming,skiing, whatever is in season
    Sunday:rest

We're still working on our plan. I get up at 5 a.m. to work out with hubby in order to motivate him, he's lost 60lbs since January. We were doing Power 90x, now we'll be working up an alternative. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

I'll be updating my profile later with dated picture, as soon as I buy today's paper.
    Hi, Mary great to have you on board.

Great to have you on board Mary. A few weeks ago, I actually saw a news segment about a similar congenital disorder that this little 5-8 year old had that only allowed him to eat like 3-4 types of foods only.

You definitely have a positive outlook on life and fitness- great to see you striving forward to accomplish your goals even with no fitness center around- to actually be and stay motivated and devote your fitness at home- shows how well someone is committed.

Good looking schedule too. Looking forward to your progress. Take care.

-SEB
    Visit my I AM A JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE LOG thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137584343&page=1

*I am Juggernaut Group http://groups.bodybuilding.com/group_juggernaut
    *I am Juggernaut Forum http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=35812

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Welcome to the Juggernaut family!

Oh, you'll loveeee the orange. Glutamine is an excellent choice to augment.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to JUGGERNAUT nation - looking forward to following your journey!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love this quote, unsure of the original source" The challenge in a fitness challenge is not in the workout, it's in the diet"

Yeah, that's my challenge.

Today was 1 hour of plyometrics, working on my vertical jumps. We're in sports specific training this semester, and this applies to what I personally have to work on.

Yesterdays macros:C;1,776 c:252 f:32 p:144. I really need to up my fats some days. Gotta figure out how to do that within my dietary constraints.

Juggernaut flavor I ordered is orange. Love orange! I'll know a few more days into it how it's working for me.
    Curious what you do for your vert training?? As a basketball player any crazy new ideas on getting some better ups is intriguing to me!!
    On a mission

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome! Best of Luck!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow mary first a nd foremost welcome to the ocmpetition. You are one tough cookie that is for sure. You have chosen a great competitoin to be a part of. there are plenty of indivuals here to help you throughout your journey if you should ever need any. Good luck and train hard. Can't wait to read more and see what you have in store for us all. Much love.

I'm loving everyone popping in here! Hey, everyone!

Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    Curious what you do for your vert training?? As a basketball player any crazy new ideas on getting some better ups is intriguing to me!!
    This describes it best, although it isn't exactly what we do in class, I copied this from increasing your vertical jump online:
    Consecutive jumping drill;
    Begin by jumping as high as you can off both feet. Your hands should be above your head and rotating to help you jump high. As soon as you land, go right back up. Repeat this twenty-five times. Next, jump twenty-five times off your right foot, then twenty-five times off your left. Keep your hands up and go up as quickly as you can after landing. Next, jump twenty-five times bringing your knees to your chest. You can now bring your arms down in order to maintain balance, but continue jumping as quickly as possible. Then jump twenty-five times trying to kick your heels into your rear end. Finally, perform twenty-five Jerry Wests. A Jerry West is a jump in which you bend forward at the waist extending your arms at forty-five degree angles. Try to touch your fingertips to your toes.

Okay, yesterdays macros:
    1,676 219 35 119

Today's workout:

alternating shoulder press 2x8 r 20
    bicep curls 2x8r 20
    kickbacks 2x8r 15
    swimmers press 2x10r 15
    concentration curls 2x10r 20
    chair dips 2x25
    upright rows 2x8r 15
    static arm curls 2x16 20
    switch kickbacks 2x20r at 6.5(I felt my form was off, so I switched to a lighter weight to check form), normally I do 15 or 20lbs
    shoulder flys 2x16 6.5(this is due to my shoulder injury)
    crouching cohens 2x10r 15
    lying down triceps 2x10 20
    cogden curls 2x10 20
    side tri rise 2x26 each side

various ab crunches x100

1/2 5k run.

Now onto the Juggernaut-as a longtime member of Bzzagent, and former blogger, I can tell you I review crap all of the time. I'm brutally honest too-if I don't love it, I refuse to talk about it. Just ask Dove haircare-I've had several opportunities to try their stuff, and I HATE IT for me personally.

I love love love Juggernaut orange so far. I work out at 5:00 AM on an empty stomach. Combine that with my food issues, and a lot of supplements are tried then thrown away. I don't know if it is the added protein or not, but it sits in my empty stomach really well, I'm hydrated but not too hydrated, energy with no jitters, and no creatine migraine-most important of all to me. For all of you older people, it reminds me of original recipe Tang flavor wise, which is a good thing. I loved that stuff in the morning.

Let's see what kind of extra gains I can make now............................I'm not really looking for anything like a competition class body yet, as my shoulder and diet just isn't ready. I would, however, not mind some serious muscle definition and low bodyfat. My friends want Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2's body, I want something a little more balanced than that. I don't really have a specific idea in mind, as I need to work for what my body will do, not anyone else's.

5k is coming up in a few weeks, I suspect from how I felt this morning that I may be able to increase my time. We'll see!!
    Last edited by fittness93; 09-07-2011 at 06:33 AM.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm loving everyone popping in here! Hey, everyone!

This describes it best, although it isn't exactly what we do in class, I copied this from increasing your vertical jump online:
    Consecutive jumping drill;
    Begin by jumping as high as you can off both feet. Your hands should be above your head and rotating to help you jump high. As soon as you land, go right back up. Repeat this twenty-five times. Next, jump twenty-five times off your right foot, then twenty-five times off your left. Keep your hands up and go up as quickly as you can after landing. Next, jump twenty-five times bringing your knees to your chest. You can now bring your arms down in order to maintain balance, but continue jumping as quickly as possible. Then jump twenty-five times trying to kick your heels into your rear end. Finally, perform twenty-five Jerry Wests. A Jerry West is a jump in which you bend forward at the waist extending your arms at forty-five degree angles. Try to touch your fingertips to your toes.

Okay, yesterdays macros:
    1,676 219 35 119

Today's workout:

alternating shoulder press 2x8 r 20
    bicep curls 2x8r 20
    kickbacks 2x8r 15
    swimmers press 2x10r 15
    concentration curls 2x10r 20
    chair dips 2x25
    upright rows 2x8r 15
    static arm curls 2x16 20
    switch kickbacks 2x20r at 6.5(I felt my form was off, so I switched to a lighter weight to check form), normally I do 15 or 20lbs
    shoulder flys 2x16 6.5(this is due to my shoulder injury)
    crouching cohens 2x10r 15
    lying down triceps 2x10 20
    cogden curls 2x10 20
    side tri rise 2x26 each side

various ab crunches x100

1/2 5k run.

Now onto the Juggernaut-as a longtime member of Bzzagent, and former blogger, I can tell you I review crap all of the time. I'm brutally honest too-if I don't love it, I refuse to talk about it. Just ask Dove haircare-I've had several opportunities to try their stuff, and I HATE IT for me personally.

I love love love Juggernaut orange so far. I work out at 5:00 AM on an empty stomach. Combine that with my food issues, and a lot of supplements are tried then thrown away. I don't know if it is the added protein or not, but it sits in my empty stomach really well, I'm hydrated but not too hydrated, energy with no jitters, and no creatine migraine-most important of all to me. For all of you older people, it reminds me of original recipe Tang flavor wise, which is a good thing. I loved that stuff in the morning.

Let's see what kind of extra gains I can make now............................I'm not really looking for anything like a competition class body yet, as my shoulder and diet just isn't ready. I would, however, not mind some serious muscle definition and low bodyfat. My friends want Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2's body, I want something a little more balanced than that. I don't really have a specific idea in mind, as I need to work for what my body will do, not anyone else's.

5k is coming up in a few weeks, I suspect from how I felt this morning that I may be able to increase my time. We'll see!!
    Nice workout! I am a runner too---not competitively, but I started a few years ago for the PT tests for the police academy and was bit by the running bug.

I am a true believer that running compliments bodybuilding and vice-versa. I have found that running/cardio is awesome with Juggernaut.
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great intro Mary!! Looking forward to your log. You have great motivation and desire! You will def be looked up to in here and I've seen your support in the other logs already! Good choices on the supps. Good luck and happy lifting!!

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This challenge thread is a place where all the Juggernauts can go a see what they're made of. Go pick a challenge. All of them if you like and be sure and post your time. Hope to see you there.

New challenge posted in the 1000 rep challenge thread! Stair Climb Challenge Check it out!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post746905253

Sounds good to me-I'm in!

tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lecome to the contest. You have joined a great Juggernaut Family. Motivation abound in here for sure! Give an holla if you need ANYTHING! I hope you have a Wild Juggernaut Wednesday
    Final Weigh-in | 3-1: xxx

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds good to me-I'm in!
    *******JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT****************

WELCOME MARY TO THE JUGGERNAUT CONTEST, YOU WILL INSPIRE LOTS OF PEOPLE WITH YOUR ATTITUDE AND DEDICATION, MAKE THE BEST OF EVERY SITUATION AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A JUGGERNAUT, THE WRIGHT TRAINING, THE WRIGHT DIET WITH THE WRIGHT ATTITUDE, ARE THE INGREDIENT FOR SUCCESS, IM HERE TO HELP AND SUPPORT ALL JUGGERNAUT, TRAIN TO GAIN, TRAIN FOR THE NEW AND IMPROVED YOU.....HERE IS A VIDEO OF WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH JUST A FEW ITEMS.....

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Thanks so much for the video!

So, my workout buddy stayed out last night and didn't workout this morning. That's okay, because I ran the full 5k route this morning, which I had been meaning to do. Lots of running against the wind(we have a storm brewing) and my running shoes are due to be replaced. I wasn't really happy with my time. Difference is, thus far, I am only sore on my feet. Normally when my shoes crap out, it's my bad shoulder that feels it. Is it placebo, Juggernaut, glutamine, or what, not sure? But I sure am happy to not be hurting! I can always run faster. I can't outrun pain. Plus one for lack of soreness!~

Macros for yesterday C:1,743 c:232 f:37 p:122

I was a little short on calories and the macros were a little off. I've been craving carbs with the running, so I don't know, I feel I need to tweak the diet a bit.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

tashacorleone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tashacorleone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tashacorleone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tashacorleone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tashacorleone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tashacorleone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tashacorleone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tashacorleone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tashacorleone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tashacorleone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tashacorleone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Mary,
    looks great, can I ask where you are taking your masters?
    I have just applied for master of exercise science! Should hear back shortly
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137922383

I'm not quite at that point yet, Tasha! I had credits that were too old to transfer, so I'm filling those in first. I'll probably be taking it in St. Louis, though. Some of the best schools in the country there.

Thanks so much for the video!

So, my workout buddy stayed out last night and didn't workout this morning. That's okay, because I ran the full 5k route this morning, which I had been meaning to do. Lots of running against the wind(we have a storm brewing) and my running shoes are due to be replaced. I wasn't really happy with my time. Difference is, thus far, I am only sore on my feet. Normally when my shoes crap out, it's my bad shoulder that feels it. Is it placebo, Juggernaut, glutamine, or what, not sure? But I sure am happy to not be hurting! I can always run faster. I can't outrun pain. Plus one for lack of soreness!~

Macros for yesterday C:1,743 c:232 f:37 p:122

I was a little short on calories and the macros were a little off. I've been craving carbs with the running, so I don't know, I feel I need to tweak the diet a bit.

Hope everyone is having a great week!
    Your workout friend had a night at the bars?? tsk tsk lol. Well done on the 5k even if your time wasn't up to your standard atleast your pushing yourself and long distance training is always good!

Have a good day
    On a mission

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut family. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress. It sounds like your challenge is going to be one worth keeping an eye on!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Welcome hope ya have a great day!
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Juggernaut and CarnoCre are buy two, get one free for this month!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137940863
    Jordan announced that the first 2 people who buy one of these deals, and show him a proof of purchase, will get an Infinite Force!

Great for starting Juggernauts!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Morning everyone, and thanks for the heads up on the sale!

Legs day!(I love legs days, I love to push them)

Sorry for the blurry pic, my hubby is not a great photographer!
    I only did 15lb dumbbells today, I have some leg swelling from the run and I am not risking my progress.
    4 sets of Romanian deadlifts x15lb
    chair lunges 25, 15lb dumbbells
    tiptoe lunges 25 no weight
    side lunges 15 lbs 25 reps
    squats 25 15lb dumbbells, 25 on tiptoes
    calf raise squats 25reps 15lb
    Groucho walk 4 sets of 4
    wall squats 4 minutes
    3 direction calf raises, 3 sets of 20 15lbs
    One set 8 reps 15 lbs standing row

50 crunches, 50 lower ab crunches, 30 standing crunches

I think that's everything! It's a light day today.

Yesterday's macros:
    C;1,634 c260 c27 c103
    Once again, high on carbs, low on fat. I'll work on it again today. On to the Juggernaut: I told my hubby that even though I am not a big pre-workout supplement person, I may just be hooked for life. Most pre-workouts either are too diuretic, give me migraines, or irritate my stomach. Even my BCAA's I was taking would sit in my stomach like a lead balloon. I am genuinely unbiased on this, and accept that it may be placebo because I want it so badly,but I really do feel like the Juggernaut is enhancing my workouts. I did not end up experiencing soreness to my usual extent either with the glutamine added in. I am still waiting to see what happens with the immunity support. My 3 year old was sick from Sunday until yesterday, we'll see if I get it too.

I am testing out barefoot training. I am still on the fence as to whether it is for me.

Everyone have a great weekend. Sunday I do the stair challenge.
    Last edited by fittness93; 09-09-2011 at 05:23 AM.

In the interest of fairness, too, because I really do place honesty high on my list, I took a progress pic with my Iphone4 this morning. I think it has better resolution than the new Cannon camera I bought just last winter for $$$$. I have a lot of muscle definition and much better abs than my before pic showed. I'm not going into this contest as soft as I look in the before pic.

Just an FYI for my own personal moral code's benefit. Carry on.