Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PlaidKing View Post
    Let's point out a few things here.

A) All of you that are commenting aren't as big as me. If you don't believe that, why don't you compare?

And who wants too look LEAN and RIPPED, id rather be BUFF. Lean and ripped looks disgusting, kind of like the bodybuilders that compete and think they are the **** because they are so damned defined.
    So you are saying a natural pro bodybuilder who is more jacked than you or I (+gets PAID to appear in fitness magazines) looks bad in order to rationalize that your 18% body fat looks better? You got issues.

I don't see buff, i see 18% body fat. Being jacked means being lean and big - not getting fat with some muscle under it.

You're the one claiming to have 16's which is delusional.

PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JRemix View Post
    So you are saying a natural pro bodybuilder who is more jacked than you or I (+gets PAID to appear in fitness magazines) looks bad in order to rationalize that your 18% body fat looks better? You got issues.

I don't see buff, i see 18% body fat. Being jacked means being lean and big - not getting fat with some muscle under it.

You're the one claiming to have 16's which is delusional.
    More like muscle with a little bit of fat. You have the body of a 12 year old boy. 5'5 125? Seriously. Bro, eat some food, all you seem to care about is abs as thats all you have too brag about.

JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    More like muscle with a little bit of fat. You have the body of a 12 year old boy. 5'5 125? Seriously. Bro, eat some food, all you seem to care about is abs as thats all you have too brag about.
    Notice you are the only one saying I am bragging about anything. All of this + your hostile attitude towards our posts just shows bb.com users more of your insecurity.

Reality is you don't have 16' arms and that you have to cut for over 3 months in order to show off your hard work in the gym *and not be at a 'getting fat' bf%*.

BTW: You won't weight a ton more once you get lean - you'll probably be 142lbs when lean - IF you don't lose muscle as you cut.

PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlaidKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JRemix View Post
    Notice you are the only one saying I am bragging about anything. All of this + your hostile attitude towards our posts just shows bb.com users more of your insecurity.

Reality is you don't have 16' arms and that you have to cut for over 3 months in order to show off your hard work in the gym *and not be at a 'getting fat' bf%*.
    Why is it everywhere I go people tell me how buff and muscular I look if I have nothing too show off huh? I have a lot of muscle. Anyone that looks at me see that.

HAHAHA, so your saying I need to cut 20 pounds? Your retarded.

Does this honestly look like the core of someone that needs to cut 20 pounds? Maybe 5, tops. I think it might have just been the pictures....
    Attached Images

JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have a good body, and yes your body fat may not be as low as you think, but that's why there's a forum to help you.
    I dont like your attitude, you start flaming everyone when they criticize you for what you really are.
    Chill out your attitude and take it slowly man.
    My only suggestion is just get a bit more ripped.
    BRUZSTRENGTH - 100% Natural Strength Channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRpzrM_8_KbDDAkFng5gMVg

Originally Posted by JBich View Post
    You have a good body, and yes your body fat may not be as low as you think, but that's why there's a forum to help you.
    I dont like your attitude, you start flaming everyone when they criticize you for what you really are.
    Chill out your attitude and take it slowly man.
    My only suggestion is just get a bit more ripped.
    Look at the last two photos posted. The above posted shed I should cut 20 pounds. That's a joke.

JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Look at the last two photos posted. The above posted shed I should cut 20 pounds. That's a joke.
    Yeah I think 20 pounds would be too intense, but maybe not 5 either. I think you should try 10 first and see the effects
    BRUZSTRENGTH - 100% Natural Strength Channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRpzrM_8_KbDDAkFng5gMVg

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

For 16, you've got plenty of mass - shoulders, chest and arms look big. Good lifting as well at 225x4 for bench
    Bodyfat wise you're at 15-16% IMO, although the pics are bad - if you can post better pics in better lighting, and a FDB and BDB, then we can give you a better estimate of body fat

I'm at 11% bro. Why, do I look fat or something? haha.

To be honest, a bulkier build looks better than a lean guy with a six pack. I have a four pack, so I don't see a reason too cut.
    By way of comparison, I'm 5'6 and about 165 in my avi , so similar to you at 5'4" 162lbs

I'd put my body fat at 11% so I think you've got a way to go yet
    162 at 15% bodyfa will give you a lean body mass of 137.7lbs
    11% with that LBM will be at a body weight of 154.7lbs

You've got a great start at 16 so keep lifting heavy and take advantage of you teen testosterone to gain strength and muscle. You're not at 11%, but don't sweat about that - by 18 you'll be a monster
    Good luck with the training
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post

For 16, you've got plenty of mass - shoulders, chest and arms look big. Good lifting as well at 225x4 for bench
    Bodyfat wise you're at 15-16% IMO, although the pics are bad - if you can post better pics in better lighting, and a FDB and BDB, then we can give you a better estimate of body fat

By way of comparison, I'm 5'6 and about 165 in my avi , so similar to you at 5'4" 162lbs

I'd put my body fat at 11% so I think you've got a way to go yet
    162 at 15% bodyfa will give you a lean body mass of 137.7lbs
    11% with that LBM will be at a body weight of 154.7lbs

You've got a great start at 16 so keep lifting heavy and take advantage of you teen testosterone to gain strength and muscle. You're not at 11%, but don't sweat about that - by 18 you'll be a monster
    Good luck with the training
    Thank you. Your the first one that has given me a reasonable answer. As you said, I should cut around 7 pounds too get too 154. I'll aim for 5-6.

sandersonlax05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandersonlax05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandersonlax05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandersonlax05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandersonlax05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandersonlax05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandersonlax05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandersonlax05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandersonlax05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandersonlax05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandersonlax05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't mind constructive criticism. What I don't like is when people distort things by saying I'm 20% bodyfat, and that I have droopy "manboobs" when I honestly don't have a drop of fat on them. I don't have great abs, but that's what happens when you BULK. If you want too get big, you can't be afraid of losing your abs for a few months. That's the truth.

I'm benching 225 for 4 at just 162, which is one of the best lifts at my entire school and probably the top pound for pound.
    First 5' 4" thread with 5' 5" stats. Now this?! Can you unrep people?
    Weight loss competition between coworkers (started at 180 lbs):
    1/09/11 - 173 lbs
    1/15/11 -
    1/23/11 -
    1/30/11 -
    2/06/11 -
    2/13/11 -

An7h0ny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) An7h0ny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP you look very muscular, but you do look like you have a little to much fat i mean you look good after a bulk but you WILL look BETTER if you drop some BF as stated earlier... you look big now drop some fat and you will look even bigger after... the true visible protential of your muscle is slighty hidden under some fat strip the fat you will look more defined more muscualr and will look HUGE!... good luck and well done on your progress so far!

K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IMO original poster, if your one of those guys who doesn't care so much about fat, and your seeing great gains still, keep bulking! get bigger. If you however arn't seeing the gains you would like, perhaps think about cutting for a little while. The body makes amazing gains after a 3 month cut.

zach4545 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zach4545 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zach4545 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zach4545 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zach4545 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zach4545 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zach4545 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zach4545 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zach4545 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zach4545 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zach4545 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A) All of you that are commenting aren't as big as me. If you don't believe that, why don't you compare?

And who wants too look LEAN and RIPPED, id rather be BUFF. Lean and ripped looks disgusting, kind of like the bodybuilders that compete and think they are the **** because they are so damned defined.
    this guy thinks that hes going to go from his 15%bf to 7% overnight, O MAN I JUST WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND THERE'S TO MUCH MUSCLE DEFINITION

whats wrong with your 16 year old brain?

edit: ok dont lose 20 pounds, lose 18 pounds then
    Last edited by zach4545; 03-15-2012 at 03:06 PM.

CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    we r entitled to our own opinions and preferences, but you came into this subforum asking people "what we thought." of course you will get constructive criticism, maybe a troll/excessive comment here or there, but generally people are just trying to help u. additionally, backlashing against people with insults for unrelated reasons simply appears arrogant

with that said, judging from a very fuzzy photo with a bad angle+lighting, id put you around 16-17%BF tops
    Exactly this ^

BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500)
    LOL @ this thread getting bumped. My guess is OP has gotten even fatter than the last time we talked to him!

thewacoskid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thewacoskid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thewacoskid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thewacoskid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thewacoskid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thewacoskid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thewacoskid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OP has just gotten short man syndrome and doesn't like to be bullied! haha

joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong physique for age. Could do with a cut though maybe 12-15 lbs. Then you'll kinda jacked. Manlet style.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Never having kids crew

So fat.

CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't understand why someone who's 16 years old and 5'4 would build muscle mass... Give your self a chance to grow up and be taller... Ok, you'll be more muscled, but what's the point of being muscles early if you stay short because of it?

joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000)
    In a way I agree but your post comes across as if it's bad to be short. 10lbs on someone OP's height is like 25lbs on someone you're height. Being short and huge > tall and average. imo.

I am a shorty so I am biased lol
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Never having kids crew

So fat.

dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

These guys are just jealous that your 16 and well on your way. Attain the body that makes you happy... he knows that by the time your 23 you will make him look like a child.

met-enkephalinaholic Pridehurtsform's Avatar
    Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this thread is bringing the luls

no way you're 11%

16% is a modest guess

take it for it is man. stop crying and go lift some heavy ass weights instead
    BS in molecular biochemistry
    NASM certified personal trainer
    bench: 315
    squat: 365
    deads: 415
    video thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162544341&p=1258712431#post1258712431

"it's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ha ha do you guys realize this thread was from august? I'm crossing my fingers and hoping OP graces us with his presence . .

CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by joshwah View Post
    In a way I agree but your post comes across as if it's bad to be short. 10lbs on someone OP's height is like 25lbs on someone you're height. Being short and huge > tall and average. imo.

I am a shorty so I am biased lol
    Didn't wanted to offense anyone. Being short or tall isn't something you can change. I just wanted to say why bulking and 16 years old and 5'4 when you could maybe bulk 2 years later and be taller? Unless you wanna stay 5'4.

Being tall for muscle mass isn't all that great tough, hard to fill... In my case, it's my fault tough, i just joined this site after training on and off without knowing anything about diet.