Page 19 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by arn0ld93 View Post
    not much of a rugby fan but fuarkkkk the second half of the wales vs. south africa was some top stuff, amazing
    A Kiwi that's not a rugby fan? I wasn't aware that such a thing existed. That's like finding a sober,quietly spoken Pom on a cricket tour.
    You are disoriented. Blackness swims toward you like a school of eels who have just seen something that eels like a lot. - Douglas Adams

Highlanders and AB's JasperBedford's Avatar
    JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by arn0ld93 View Post
    not much of a rugby fan but fuarkkkk the second half of the wales vs. south africa was some top stuff, amazing

Fair enough and yeah, great game.

arn0ld93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) arn0ld93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) arn0ld93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) arn0ld93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) arn0ld93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) arn0ld93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) arn0ld93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) arn0ld93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) arn0ld93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) arn0ld93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) arn0ld93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Noobyy View Post
    location new zealand, wut?
    well not as much at 95% of my country

JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LurkerZA View Post
    No worries. I hope we see an SA-NZ semi,it's going to be tough as hell!

I hope Bakkies doesn't do anything stupid and ends up being banned,we really missed him today.
    I heard rumours that his injury is quite bad, could be out a while. Vic limped off as well today but at least he should be alright.
    I think as long as you have Bismark, Brussow, a good lock and Steyn you'll be okay.

ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Game was great, the atmosphere at the stadium tonight was awesome. Was sweet being at a game where you were not emotionally invested in either team. Was hoping for a Welsh win.
    cold as the cold wind blows

LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000) LurkerZA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JasperBedford View Post
    I heard rumours that his injury is quite bad, could be out a while. Vic limped off as well today but at least he should be alright.
    I think as long as you have Bismark, Brussow, a good lock and Steyn you'll be okay.
    As far as I know it's his achilles tendon that's causing problems again. I hope leaving him out of today's line-up was just a precautionary measure. Agreed on Bismarck and Brussouw,but Fourie du Preez has me worried after today.
    You are disoriented. Blackness swims toward you like a school of eels who have just seen something that eels like a lot. - Douglas Adams

Originally Posted by ScottNoFlow View Post
    Game was great, the atmosphere at the stadium tonight was awesome. Was sweet being at a game where you were not emotionally invested in either team. Was hoping for a Welsh win.
    Were you at the game? You join in on the Wales chants? Did the kick go over? WHY IS WELLINGTON SO WINDY!?

As far as I know it's his achilles tendon that's causing problems again. I hope leaving him out of today's line-up was just a precautionary measure. Agreed on Bismarck and Brussouw,but Fourie du Preez has me worried after today.
    Yeah, he's not quite the player he was in 2009, top halfback in the world back then. I think having Hougaard helps you out a lot, he's pretty dynamic.
    Du Preez will have to play pretty badly to get dropped though. How do you rate Pienaar?

ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Were you at the game? You join in on the Wales chants? Did the kick go over? WHY IS WELLINGTON SO WINDY!?
    Got right behind the wales chants, was all good. Pub before hand was amazing, atmosphere cranking all night. From where I was sitting itmdef looked over and everyone was confused when it was no goal ><
    cold as the cold wind blows

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FUUUUUUUU wales

Welsh backrow was immense, Warburton in paticular looks a fantastic player. Priestland and Roberts played well. Future looks bright for welsh rugby with some quality young players.

The penalty that lead to Hougaard's try was bollocks.
    But they had plenty of chances to win and should've taken them.

lol at how much of a fairy Spies is and idonteven that Bismark isn't starting.
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

Yeah, he's not quite the player he was in 2009, top halfback in the world back then. I think having Hougaard helps you out a lot, he's pretty dynamic.
    Du Preez will have to play pretty badly to get dropped though. How do you rate Pienaar?
    I still rate Fourie as the best scrumhalf in SA,hopefully he's in better form for the next matches. Ruan would be my pick to replace him if it looks like he's struggling. Knowing PdV though,Fourie would have to screw up really badly for this to happen. In SA many people still consider Ruan a utility back,and not a "pure" scrumhalf.

Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    lol at how much of a fairy Spies is and idonteven that Bismark isn't starting.
    From your lips to PdV's ears.

I'll politely ignore the comment about Spies.

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From your lips to PdV's ears.

I'll politely ignore the comment about Spies.
    I've heard plenty of saffa's say the same thing. show pony, flat track bully etc

He goes missing everytime it's a physical contest
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I've heard plenty of saffa's say the same thing. show pony, flat track bully etc

He goes missing everytime it's a physical contest
    I know we do,but we get really offended if Kiwi's say the same thing

welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had time to settle down after the game, still cant believe we lost but so many positives in that game. Warburton showing he's the real deal, lineout was great, Roberts getting over the gain line, everytime. We'll give anyone a game if we play like that.

The news in Wales is making a big deal of the "missed" Hook pen, can see them using hawkeye technology to see if it went over so we claim moral victory and pipe on about it for next 4 years. Priestland will be on drop goal practise this week I think.

Shitin' and Miscin' teriyakisaki's Avatar
    teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    anybody have a good link to stream the cup for free? most of them seem dead.

In a side note, my squad went 6-0 in our own 7s tourney yesterday with 25+ teams, and only won the plate. Not enough points to get the cup. Bull****.

LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by welshguy80 View Post
    Had time to settle down after the game, still cant believe we lost but so many positives in that game. Warburton showing he's the real deal, lineout was great, Roberts getting over the gain line, everytime. We'll give anyone a game if we play like that.

The news in Wales is making a big deal of the "missed" Hook pen, can see them using hawkeye technology to see if it went over so we claim moral victory and pipe on about it for next 4 years. Priestland will be on drop goal practise this week I think.
    Roberts is such a good runner of the ball, gains so much yardage it's unreal. You guys do look quite strong and would agree that you'll give anyone a game but I still think you are lacking that extra something which would get you the win in a situation like today.

BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100)
    One thing's for sure. As a Scot I do not want Roberts to be playing against us in the next 6 Nations.

Though this tackle by Lamont is ridiculous, literally stopped him dead in his tracks.

EDIT - The guy's in University training to be a Doctor as well, unreal.
    Last edited by BertramStarre; 09-11-2011 at 08:16 AM.

LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeeBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If only Lamont stayed at Sale.

Registered User Omgiamsoawesome's Avatar
    Omgiamsoawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omgiamsoawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omgiamsoawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omgiamsoawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omgiamsoawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omgiamsoawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omgiamsoawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omgiamsoawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omgiamsoawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omgiamsoawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omgiamsoawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As long as england dont win it, its all well and good.

welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) welshguy80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Agreed, we lack a genuine world class 10. Hook is very good but we had to use him at FB today and when it mattered him and Preistland both missed kicks and thats the margins that win games. Roberts was back to his Lions form today, best game for ages.

BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100)
    Agreed, we lack a genuine world class 10. Hook is very good but we had to use him at FB today and when it mattered him and Preistland both missed kicks and thats the margins that win games. Roberts was back to his Lions form today, best game for ages.
    Scotland does as well and we've been doing fine without one.

Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lean88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree with the comments about Spies, he was very quiet, Warburton and Lydiate were both quicker and more effective at the breakdown. Wales should
    have won but typical boks, they dont play that great but just have that mentality where they will find a way to win and take their chances

Iandaddy99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iandaddy99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iandaddy99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iandaddy99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iandaddy99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iandaddy99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iandaddy99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iandaddy99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iandaddy99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iandaddy99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iandaddy99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Allblack fan reporting in disregard location. Wales / SA has been match of the tournament so far. I really wanted to see them get over the line. They should have won it considering the two opportunities they had (Penalty and drop goal). Also dodgy stuff considering they didnt review the penalty kick in the first half, looks like it swung back... Umpiring was pretty average in general..
    RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian ~ lik dis if u cri evrytiem

Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

Originally Posted by BertramStarre View Post
    Scotland does as well and we've been doing fine without one.
    Notsureifserious.jpg

Notsureifserious.jpg
    Was what I was thinking.

Notsureifserious.jpg
    Why?

Last 5 six nations you've finished 6th, 5th, 5th, 5th & 5th and you've just struggle to beat a team of part-timers.

Trololololol

chris120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris120 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris120 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Omgiamsoawesome View Post
    As long as england dont win it, its all well and good.
    my money is on an ENG vs NZ/SA final.

Last 5 six nations you've finished 6th, 5th, 5th, 5th & 5th and you've just struggle to beat a team of part-timers.

Trololololol
    IRB World Rankings - 05 September 2011Position (last week) Member Union Rating Point
    1(1) NZLNEW ZEALAND 90.55
    2(2) AUSAUSTRALIA 88.84
    3(3) RSASOUTH AFRICA 85.69
    4(4) FRAFRANCE 83.78
    5(5) ENGENGLAND 82.89
    6(6) WALWALES 80.79
    7(7) SCOSCOTLAND 78.83
    8(8) IREIRELAND 78.50
    9(9) ARGARGENTINA 78.40
    10(10) SAMSAMOA 74.54