chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Six Week Men's Physique SHRED!

I'm six away from the NPC's Florida Gold Cup, my first men's physique contest and the end of bodybuilding.com's My Fit Squad Challenge. This will be my training and dietary log, updated daily. I'm will continue to utilize keto and carb cycling, as I have for the last nine weeks of prep (fifteen weeks of "prep" in total; two years on my fitness journey).

--Today's lifts:
    As today I've felt beat up due to carb depletion workouts the last two days, I decided to hit solely heavy powerlifts near max. Top singles today were 225lbs bench, 335lbs oly squat and 415 dead (should have been more but felt lightheaded).

--Today's diet:
    1 cup strawberries
    1/2 cup blackberries
    20 raspberries
    4 oz salmon
    1 1/2 lbs BSS chicken breast
    publix bag steam able broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
    1 oz cocoa almonds
    1 heaping scoop ON casein
    5 slices thick cut bacon
    2 eggs
    1/4 cup Mexican cheese

2153cal/114fat/42carb/239protein

Attached pictures were taken yesterday.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by chrismusicfit; 10-04-2015 at 05:41 PM.
    IG @chris_music_fit

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Goodluck man! 6 weeks…gotta push hard to come in conditioned
    advertising not permitted

chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrismusicfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Goodluck man! 6 weeks…gotta push hard to come in conditioned
    Indeed. I'm rockin a big ol' deficit though. We'll make it happen.

Today's lifts:
    Conv. DL singles belt less up to 405lbs, concentrating on keeping a straight back
    Sumo DL singles up to 435lbs (didn't feel like fainting today)
    4x5 pendlay narrow grip and snatch grip rows
    4x5 narrow and wide grip pull-ups
    3x8 db rows
    3x8 db curls
    3x8 laying bb pullovers
    3x8 standing cable pullovers
    3x8 face pulls

Today's diet:
    2 eggs
    1/2 cup Mexican cheese
    6 slices thick cut bacon
    Avocado
    17 oz mixed veggies
    1 heaping scoop casein
    1.25lbs chicken breast

2178cals/106fat/49carbs(fiber carbs not included)/226protein
    IG @chris_music_fit

LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    GOOD LUCK!!!!!! I do a keto type prep as well. Once your body gets used to running without carbs workouts will be SO much easier!

Will be following along! You got this!!
    Started at 350 pounds and 65% body fat
    Natural Women's Physique Competitor
    Future Ms. Natural Olympia

Motivadian and Lifestyle Coach

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

Follow my shenanigans on Instagram: Fabulyss88

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck!
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew