Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TJ4life View Post
    does this come with a barbell or do i have to buy the bar seperately, and if i do have to buy it seperatly where can i buy it >?
    Did you even read the first post? There's a link to a walmart site there...JM

TJ4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i knowww but it doesnt say anything about a barbell so i guess it doesnt include it

granma lifts more than u! ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT!'s Avatar
    ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000)
    It says $196 - did YOUR wal-mart have a clearance ?
    just lift HEAVY A$$ weights & eat on dat healthy isht . * hellabutt psychology 101 *

I ate 3690 cals today .. 275 fat / 269 protein / 25g carbs ~ 8g fiber

yes my head was hurting from all dem dere ketones

jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrLovrLovr View Post
    It says $196 - did YOUR wal-mart have a clearance ?
    The post is from 9 months ago...

CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My local wally world has it for 130ish.

gixxsta04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Xrs20

I bought the XRS20 about 3 weeks ago. Since it was only $130, I got it untill I have enough money for a power rack. After 3 weeks of use I am ready for a new setup. The uprights are wobbly and do not stand straight. The problem is that there is only 1 bolt in each upright. The bench itself is pretty solid. The leg attatchment is a joke. The bars that hold the leg pads fit very loosely and the pads are very small and uncomfortable. The bench doesn't do military. It's definitely worth $130 but after using it, you will want a better setup.

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How the hell are you people squatting with that bottom beam in the way?

waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ditto to what GIXX said. The uprights are a little wobbly side to side, especially with some heavy weight loaded on the bar. I find that the stupid plastic end-caps on the bench keep sliding off when I move the bench around. I'm going to put a couple of sheet metal screws in to lock them in place.

SKIDMARX wrote; "How the hell are you people squatting with that bottom beam in the way?"

I don't know what bottom beam you are talking about, but the spotter bars come off the towers easily if thats what you are refering to.
    Last edited by waco; 11-05-2007 at 10:03 AM.
    11B

gixxsta04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bench

Yes, my plastic end caps come off the bench as well. I finally just took them off. Now it is easier to slide across the carpet for doing dumbell work outside the squat rack.

CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CameronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am so glad i didn't buy that bench. After everything i have heard about it.

Now i didn't buy a much better one Gb 2000 http://www.sportsauthority.com/produ...ductId=2437324
    But they were getting rid of that model at my local store so it was on sale for 145.00(floor model). It was also missing curl pad so with so haggling i got it for 114.99.

TJ4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

soo

would you suggest this bench ( i had a gym membership but have decided that it is too far away to go to eveyr day which was about 30 minutes ) would u suggest this bench for the time being ( about 6 months ) to build up my strength before i head back to the gym

Stunna123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool NicE!!!!!!!!!!

i Can't wait to workout on it I almost finished setting it up, i just need to do the up-rights/etc.... the bench is kind of shakey because I guess i can't get the screws to screw all the way correctly!!!!!!!!!! I don't know why..... other than that I can't wait )))))))))))

Smile

oh yea took me a long time to set up by myself

weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm thinking about buying this bench its the only thing I can afford. I like it because you can pull the bench out and do squats. I weigh 200 pounds, bench 185x10 and squat 225x10 do you think it would hold up?

Smile

Originally Posted by weak_fat_guy View Post
    I'm thinking about buying this bench its the only thing I can afford. I like it because you can pull the bench out and do squats. I weigh 200 pounds, bench 185x10 and squat 225x10 do you think it would hold up?
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I'M REPPING 185 ON DECLINE AND 170 on flat! my max is 195 as of today ITS PRETTY STABLE!!! I didn't screw everything COMPLETELY tight because I don't have two wrenches and I don't wanna pay $200 for a guy to screw tight some screws!!! but the xrs 20 ROCKS!!!!!!! ITS REALLY STABLE AND SAFETY SPOTTERS ARE GREAT!!!! everytime I "fail" i slowly/gently drop the weights on the spotters instead of hurting myself with the weight!!! HOPE THAT HELPS!!!! It will hold 210 plus more!!!

Jell0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jell0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jell0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jell0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jell0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jell0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jell0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jell0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jell0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jell0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jell0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's not a bad bench on a budget, I have had this bench for almost a year and have had no issues with it. For what it is it not a bad starter bench and if you get hooked on lifting do what i did, save up for a rack and use this bench until you can muster up the money.

weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10) weak_fat_guy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for the comments guys

TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100)
    thanks for the comments guys
    bump im interested in this bench too. i like how u can go incline/decline/flat. i will be benching around 225-240 on this bench and squatting around 185 u think this would be a good buy for me? right now i am using a bench with a mx capacity of 500 pounds including the lifter i guess.

PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is the golds gym bench I have, it also says 300lb max but Ive put 315 on it no problem.

dunkincoffee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunkincoffee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this thread is a little old, but will this fit in the trunk or back seat of my car if I go and pick it up at Walmart?

when i first posted in this thread i didnt have this bench. but now that ive been using it for a couple of months i should say what i think if anyone else is thinking about getting it.

if you are on a budget this is the right bench for you. i love it because you can pull the bench out and do squats with the uprights. other benches don't allow you to do this.

i've been doing squats with 225 X 10 and bench press 185 X 10 and it has been holding up great. i could definitely hold a lot more weight.

the only bad thing is the bench is very tall so when you do bench press your feet dont lay flat on the floor unless your really tall. im 5'11 but other than that its awesome.

yes theres better equipment out there but if you want something cheap this is for you.

dunkincoffee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunkincoffee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when i first posted in this thread i didnt have this bench. but now that ive been using it for a couple of months i should say what i think if anyone else is thinking about getting it.

if you are on a budget this is the right bench for you. i love it because you can pull the bench out and do squats with the uprights. other benches don't allow you to do this.

i've been doing squats with 225 X 10 and bench press 185 X 10 and it has been holding up great. i could definitely hold a lot more weight.

the only bad thing is the bench is very tall so when you do bench press your feet dont lay flat on the floor unless your really tall. im 5'11 but other than that its awesome.

yes theres better equipment out there but if you want something cheap this is for you.
    ya it's definitely a good budget bench.

and ya the bench is kind of tall, i have to stack plates because my feet don't reach the ground. is that what you do or do you just put your feet on the bottom of the bench?

wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I still use this bench with my Powertec rack. It works fine. I'm 6' tall and my feet touch the floor when I bench.

rocko2620 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocko2620 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocko2620 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocko2620 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocko2620 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocko2620 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocko2620 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocko2620 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocko2620 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocko2620 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocko2620 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have this bench I am 250 pounds roughly and have had 300 lbs benching on it and it has held up perfectly fine...no trouble or anything.....I enjoy being able to pull the bench out and squat....

Originally Posted by rocko2620 View Post
    I have this bench I am 250 pounds roughly and have had 300 lbs benching on it and it has held up perfectly fine...no trouble or anything.....I enjoy being able to pull the bench out and squat....
    ya. the only thing that kind of worries me is the squat rack sort of wobbles. but no complaints from me. the thing is only like $140.

ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I must say that I also love this bench, for the price I have not seen a better one. Putting it together is a bit of a pain in the ass. The box it comes in is pretty big, it filled up the back of a Jeep Liberty with the seats down.

Wow this thread is old!

I have a question about the safety spotters. I have this bench and whenever I try to use the safety spotters while benching, they get in the way. They're too long. Am I doing something wrong or does anyone else have this problem?

nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im probably going to buy this gym, are the safety spotters really uncomfortable when you try and bench? are they removable?

Originally Posted by nacrogyn View Post
    im probably going to buy this gym, are the safety spotters really uncomfortable when you try and bench? are they removable?
    you don't have to have the safety spotters on. they're just good for when you want to lift really heavy. that's why i wanted to use them, but they get in the way. i'm probably doing something wrong though.
    Last edited by dunkincoffee; 08-09-2008 at 04:53 PM.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by YeaILift View Post
    I have it it I am 270 and my last set on the bench is 405 so it holds atleast 675 without trouble.
    Yea, I love how people dont understand how uprights and metal work. You can put about as much weight as you want on a bench. Its not gonna break.

I have put 375 on the cheapest bench you can emagine and had no problems.