Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question why do people tailgate/high beam you if you're driving in the most left lane

at +15 the speed limit

I was driving 80 in a 65 in the most left lane (carpool/double yellow lines) and some BMW guy was tailgating me so close I could read his front license plate. I kept my foot on the accelerator and touched my brakes just enough for it to light up and then i flickered it a couple times. He continued to tailgate me for the next few minutes and then high beamed me a couple times and then went like 100 on the right side to pass me. I saw him in my rear view mirror when he was just a speck of light and in under 10 seconds was on my ass. So he was probably going a good +100 or so to catch up so quick. There were multiple lanes available.

I always under the assumption that if you drive in the most left lane, its ok if youre driving +10 over. We're not in Germany where the left lane is strictly passing only. I would understand if I was only going 65 in the left lane but I was pushing 80-85 the whole time
    Last edited by BeachBrah; 08-10-2011 at 08:58 AM.

suckahfreeboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) suckahfreeboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) suckahfreeboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) suckahfreeboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) suckahfreeboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) suckahfreeboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) suckahfreeboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) suckahfreeboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) suckahfreeboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) suckahfreeboss will become famous soon enough. (+50) suckahfreeboss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    he's just mad he's got a small dick
    ***Georgia Crew***
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BeachBrah View Post
    at +15 the speed limit. I was driving 80 in a 65 in the most left lane and some BMW guy was tailgating me so close I could read his front license plate. I kept my foot on the accelerator and touched my brakes just enough for it to light up and then i flickered it a couple times. He continued to tailgate me for the next few minutes and then high beamed me a couple times and then went like 100 on the right side to pass me. I always under the assumption that if you drive in the most left lane, its ok if youre driving +10 over. We're not in Germany where the left lane is strictly passing only. I would understand if I was only going 65 in the left lane but I was pushing 80-85 the whole time
    The sign says Slower Traffic Keep Right
    not Slower Traffic Keep Right (until you get to 10 mph over, then you're cool)
    not Slower Traffic Keep Right (unless you feel you're going fast enough) If someone wants to go faster............move over, let them pass (like you're supposed to) and then get back in the left lane.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    at +15 the speed limit.

I was driving 80 in a 65 in the most left lane and some BMW guy was tailgating me so close I could read his front license plate. I kept my foot on the accelerator and touched my brakes just enough for it to light up and then i flickered it a couple times. He continued to tailgate me for the next few minutes and then high beamed me a couple times and then went like 100 on the right side to pass me.

I always under the assumption that if you drive in the most left lane, its ok if youre driving +10 over. We're not in Germany where the left lane is strictly passing only. I would understand if I was only going 65 in the left lane but I was pushing 80-85 the whole time
    yes, it is. the left lane is only to be used for passing you idiot. thats a state law in most states, but cops don't enforce it so retards drive in it like its their own personal lane. if someone's going faster than you, GTFO the way. It doesn't matter how far over the speed limit you're going, don;t impede traffic. MOVE.

/rant

god damn, people CANNOT DRIVE. If

Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You were fine OP, but did you have room on the right to move over let him go and then go behind him? If so then you should have let him go.

BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TrainThruPain View Post
    shouldve brake checked him harder so he hit you and phucked his car up. guys a douche, as a general rule nearly all bmws think they own the road.
    Sadly this is the truth. I drive on a two lane trucker route and it pisses me off majorly when I am passing an 18 wheeler and some random sports car races up on the right side and cuts in front at the very very final moment to pass on the left. Its always some ******* in a BMW

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Louisiana and Mississippi have state laws that the left lane is for passing only. Not sure about other states but it may be the case for all interstates. Why ride the left lane? Because you're a dick who is too lazy to shift lanes.

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    at +15 the speed limit.

I was driving 80 in a 65 in the most left lane and some BMW guy was tailgating me so close I could read his front license plate. I kept my foot on the accelerator and touched my brakes just enough for it to light up and then i flickered it a couple times. He continued to tailgate me for the next few minutes and then high beamed me a couple times and then went like 100 on the right side to pass me.

Move the phuck over *******.

I hate queerbags like you who think they are entitled to their own lane and think they are justified going their speed in the far left lane.
    yolo
    tuf

Originally Posted by BroHeat View Post
    yes, it is. the left lane is only to be used for passing you idiot. thats a state law in most states, but cops don't enforce it so retards drive in it like its their own personal lane. if someone's going faster than you, GTFO the way. It doesn't matter how far over the speed limit you're going, don;t impede traffic. MOVE.

/rant

god damn, people CANNOT DRIVE. If
    Sorry this is not the law. I was driving in the carpool lane and it was double solid line. I am not impeding traffic if I'm going above the speed limit.

Originally Posted by Nikilwig View Post
    You were fine OP, but did you have room on the right to move over let him go and then go behind him? If so then you should have let him go.
    I did at some points but I was in the carpool lane where its double solid lines

Lifting Bombs and stuff Gomer_Pyle's Avatar
    Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if someone comes up behind you in the left lane with broken lines, it doesnt matter how fast you are going, you move over and let them pass.

Good way to get road raged if you dont
    Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom.
    USA

Originally Posted by NWDub View Post
    Move the phuck over *******.

I hate queerbags like you who think they are entitled to their own lane and think they are justified going their speed in the far left lane.

Have fun with your speeding tickets. Going 80 in a 65 is fast enough and if you feel the need to tailgate you're a massive *******

BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Swamp Dog View Post
    Louisiana and Mississippi have state laws that the left lane is for passing only. Not sure about other states but it may be the case for all interstates. Why ride the left lane? Because you're a dick who is too lazy to shift lanes.
    Ohio too. but cops never enforce it, hence the existence of retards like OP. and exactly. MOVE. THE. FUK. OUT. OF. THE. WAY.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry this is not the law. I was driving in the carpool lane and it was double solid line. I am not impeding traffic if I'm going above the speed limit.

I did at some points but I was in the carpool lane where its double solid lines
    You ARE impeding if the guy behind you wants to go faster. How is this not so fuarking obvious a 3 year old can understand it?
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Have fun with your speeding tickets. Going 80 in a 65 is fast enough and if you feel the need to tailgate you're a massive *******
    then how about you move out of the way so he passes you and isnt tailgating you anymore you moron

real nice logic. pls stop driving a motor vehicle, you're clearly not competent enough to do so.

edit: and since when are you the authority on how fast is "fast enough"? you are a complete waste of life, pls go.

Who made it your job to decide what's fast enough? That's what police officers are for. Move over.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100)
    I don't know, but they sure get the f*ck off of my ass when I slam the brakes down to 25 and then peel out.

chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chosenbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just phucking move over. I hate people like you. When i used to drive from socal to norcal on the 5, there would always be *******s driving 75-80 in the left lane. its a two lane road, gtfo of the way for someone going faster. Its proper driving edicate

Sunnyvale Supervisor rickyxwells's Avatar
    rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    The sign says Slower Traffic Keep Right
    not Slower Traffic Keep Right (until you get to 10 mph over, then you're cool)
    not Slower Traffic Keep Right (unless you feel you're going fast enough) If someone wants to go faster............move over, let them pass (like you're supposed to) and then get back in the left lane.
    this
    Worst case ontario

gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nwdub View Post
    move the phuck over *******.

qft

Originally Posted by chosenbrahh View Post
    Just phucking move over. I hate people like you. When i used to drive from socal to norcal on the 5, there would always be *******s driving 75-80 in the left lane. its a two lane road, gtfo of the way for someone going faster. Its proper driving edicate
    I drive on the 5 all the time. strong spelling of etiquette

Yes I drive 75-80 on the left lane because there's truckers on the right.

CAPTURE THE OBJECTIVE LILHWEEEZY's Avatar
    LILHWEEEZY is just really nice. (+1000) LILHWEEEZY is just really nice. (+1000) LILHWEEEZY is just really nice. (+1000) LILHWEEEZY is just really nice. (+1000) LILHWEEEZY is just really nice. (+1000) LILHWEEEZY is just really nice. (+1000) LILHWEEEZY is just really nice. (+1000) LILHWEEEZY is just really nice. (+1000) LILHWEEEZY is just really nice. (+1000) LILHWEEEZY is just really nice. (+1000) LILHWEEEZY is just really nice. (+1000)
    at +15 the speed limit.

just get the fuk out of the way. i hate people like you

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm glad he tail-gated you. You sound like an entitled ******* that thinks going 80 in a 65 is the fastest anyone is ever going to go in that highway. If someone is coming up to you, MOVE THE FUK OUT OF THE WAY. I would understand if the right lane was blocked, but you made it seem as though the right lane wasn't occupied at all.
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Learn to drive OP. Move the **** over
    Pусский Бра

joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry guys, I'm not gonna risk my safety and driving record because you left the house 5 minutes late.

The speed limit is not a "suggestion".

Ex Sports Card Shop Owner cadetduke's Avatar
    cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Doesn't matter, get the fck over and stop be one of those *******s who thinks if it's good enough for you, it's good enough for everyone else. Selfish piece of sht.

Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just move over and let them weed out any cops ahead.

Originally Posted by MrMisanthrope View Post
    I don't know, but they sure get the f*ck off of my ass when I slam the brakes down to 25 and then peel out.
    One of these days its going to be a dude like me in an 8500 lb F250 that wants to go faster, and I'm not going to be able to stop. You're going to be smug as hell about brake checking when you're dead....

and then I get off in court because I had witnesses to prove that you improperly applied the brakes.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Originally Posted by BroHeat View Post
    Ohio too. but cops never enforce it, hence the existence of retards like OP. and exactly. MOVE. THE. FUK. OUT. OF. THE. WAY.
    meh im not moving over anymore. whats the worst that could happen? the passer/speeder gets a ticket a couple miles up ahead?

DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    at +15 the speed limit.

Brah the far left lane is the fast lane. If you're going over the speed limits that's fine, However you are supposed to move out of the way of faster moving traffic. So if you're going 85 and and someone is going 90 either get out the way or speed the **** up.

Hate people like you that don't know to get out the way when fast vehicle is approaching. Just ask yourself if im doing 65 in the left lane and you're doing 85 you want me to move right? Its the same thing for them.

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cruising in the left lane is pure *******ry
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ