Avant Research/Labs Rep Colin O'Malley's Avatar
    Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

T-Force.....It's On Like Donkey Kong

Well,this is my SECOND time starting up this T-Force log,the prior log was deleted by the mods.I posted the name of the manufacturer of the supp in the title so here we go again,sans the awful,bad business of actually mentioning who makes this supplement....

To begin with,I'm 31 and an endo,and have lower than average T levels.Not quite low enough to qualify for HRT,but pretty damn close.

I'm cutting,close to the end of a 4 month long cut to 175,which'd put me at about 10 % b/f.I'm over a week into the trial,strength and stamina seem to be improving slightly but I expect them to pick up over the next few days.

I'm currently only working a couple days a week,work is slow this time of year as I'm a brick layer (EP Henry and so on) and when the ground freezes,no mos trovogough.

So I've been training twice per day,one session of cardio/abs and whatever else i feel like doing at the moment,along with one session in the evening of weights.

Training is based on compound lifts with Oly lifts at the forefront.I recently tweaked my left shoulder,once again,but overhead towel dislocates have been helping a lot so I'm back to Oly lifting on the regular.

Current PR's are:
    ATG squat 1x365
    parallel squat 1x405
    power snatch 1x235
    conventional deadlift 1x465 (no gloves/straps but I do use chalk)

I've been doing a lot of sprint work which is often intermingled with steady state a'la relatively hard running.I also do a lot of higher rep **** and static holds on nearly everything.I don;t bother with traditional w/o splits like HST,HIT5x5 etc.Basically I take principles from the aforementioned ideologies along with other misc stuff I've gleaned in my time spent on these boards, and mash them together as I see fit.In short,I go with the pick t muscle groups and f-uck s-hit up template.

Hehe,edit that out,mods

This morning i did back/traps/shoulders,ended it all with a clean cardio session of power snatches for 5x9x95 with 15-20 sec intervals between sets.Form was a b'yotch though on some of the reps,nearly had some hit and misses which would've had me falling backwards.Discounted those reps and did another in its place.I plan on a run tonight with some ab/core nonsense thrown in,if i feel like it.

I'll likely update this journal with only highlights of my work outs,as I don't want to type in everything I do,kinda wasteful IMHO.

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They deleted 'Omega Sports'??!

Oh, and good luck!
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They deleted Omega Sport's "parent" company,which are one and the same,actually.

But thanks for checking in....

I did some clean cardio last night,intervals of 15-30 secs ATG squats
    5x12x135,20x135,20x185

Then did some bicep work with static holds....FWIW,1 arm BB curls are tough as balls,good stabilzation as well as a good isolation movement,as well.

weighted crunch machine 2x50x110

This morning I did chest and tri's.Then ran a mile and half,half of the run the treadmill was set at 5 (out of 10) then level 7.5 intil the last quarter mile which I put it at 9.

Highlights,if you want to call it that,were 5x5x225 on decline.

Considering my RC issues I generally don't go heavy on chest,225 is fine and dandy with me.I do train cvhest for conditioning though,hit 17x225 weeks ago,which was a PR.Not too shabby considering I've lifted e/d straight since the first of this year.

Strength has come down in squats though,but o/w held steady across the board.

Intil I go back to full time work,in 2-3 weeks,I am going to see if i can maintain intensity/strength while lifting + running e/d.

As of right now,I feel like balls so,heh,that goal seems to be a worthwhile yet somewhat lofty.

Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ahhh....thought we lost you.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    any news?
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Sorry for the lack of updates,I stopped taking T-Force on the 9th,just resumed it today.

On the 8th I came prett close to dislocating my shoulder while doinga power snatch .I tried for a double with 245,I usually only do singles WRT Oly lift with heavier weight b/c form must be strict,and this resulted in almost crashing over backwards as I had to drop the BB at the peak of the snatch.

So I haven't touched a weight since then,besides light RC rehab.Today I did some back and then ran 3 miles post w/o.I went relatively light and only used chest supported HS machines so as to not endanger rehab.

That is all the upper body work I'll be performing,not including machine abs misc. stuff.I'm going to give it another two weeks off of everything else except squats.

No highlights to note from today's w/o,but I did run 3 miles in 15 secs shy of 20 minutes afterwards so at least today's session was good for cardio.

Strength and stamina seems to be up a good dealWRT leg work as I had a PR with parallel squats today.Hit 20x315 with tight form.

Jogged a mile beforehand and did some lighter sets to warm up.Note worthy was 5x225 ATG squats,with a 10 second pause/hold at the base of each squat.

I had a sloppy "refeed" last night,consisting of 7 Rolling Rock Green Light (less than a 100 kcals each) and a h'yuuuge pina colada (1000 kcals,thereabouts) so the surplus for the day was roughly 1300.Besides the alcohol,I had only consumed 3 Zero Impact MRP's(breakfast/lunch/dinner) and had a Optimum casien with 2 pieces of low carb toast and SF jelly,right shake before bed.

I did use a liberal amount of bezafibrate for damage control and woke up with my bedsheet soaked from sweat,induced by the beza.Note that I only use fibrates for acute binge control and judging from skinfold measurements,they actually work.

But I digress from the matter at hand a bit too much....

The sense of "well being" from the T-Force has manifested itself again as I expected.As I've low T levels and would rather not get on TRT for life,I've experimented with natty test boosters quite a bit.I had a similiar exprience with seperate runs of NovedeXT and ReboundXT last year WRT generally feeling better,more energy and everything else associated with high end T levels.

Today's w/o was back+bi's,machines only with a 2 mile run afterwards.

Too much overtyime at work prevented me from making upodates to this log so my aplogoies for the delay and such.Now this have slowed down a bit I've the time for this,too bad I actually finished with T-Force some time ago.

Well I finished the run last month and I will heartily recommend this to anyone looking for an alternative to PH/AAS as it surely met and exceeded my expectations.

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NiceGuyEddie View Post
    Too much overtyime at work prevented me from making upodates to this log so my aplogoies for the delay and such.Now this have slowed down a bit I've the time for this,too bad I actually finished with T-Force some time ago.

Well I finished the run last month and I will heartily recommend this to anyone looking for an alternative to PH/AAS as it surely met and exceeded my expectations.
    Bad log.... you hardly updated. Going in you knew the requirements was to update a few times a week.....

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Yeah, serious candidate for the blacklist.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wanderlei View Post
    Yeah, serious candidate for the blacklist.
    x2.. sorry man.

I do believe that I freely admitted that this is a poor log,or at least something alonng those lines,in my last two previous postings.

if I was a die hard candidate for the "black list",not sure WTF that is anyway but it obviously dooesn't sound too good...well,then after work slowed down to 45-50 hours per week,I wouldn't have bothered updating at all.

You may look up my previous logs to see that when I was able i.e.all other logs I've kept,they have been meticulously detailed and updated regularly.that said,my apologies to Omega Sports and to he board for th ebad showing this time around but I will confirm that it is a worthwhile product,in any event.