deviousgehrke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviousgehrke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviousgehrke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviousgehrke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviousgehrke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviousgehrke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

METHASTADROL cycle good/bad review..?

Well, it's about that time again. It's been 7+ months since I did my cycle of Protomax and this time I decided to do something a little stronger. I have heard mixed reviews about METHASTADROL (M-Drol Clone) and was just wondering if you have had a experience good/bad, please share. Obviously, I will be running Anabolic Innovations "Life" Support and for the PCT Period I have 1/3rd of a bottle of Tamoxifen (Used for the Protomax) and a FULL bottle of Toremifene which I know is the stronger of the two. My main concern is if TOREM will be a strong enough SERM for my PCT due to the fact that I keep hearing how strong this METHASTADROL is. Please feel free to post advice, concerns or even your cycle with this product. Thank You.

deviousgehrke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviousgehrke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviousgehrke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviousgehrke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviousgehrke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviousgehrke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh, and if I should add anything else to my cycle.?
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by deviousgehrke View Post
    Well, it's about that time again. It's been 7+ months since I did my cycle of Protomax and this time I decided to do something a little stronger. I have heard mixed reviews about METHASTADROL (M-Drol Clone) and was just wondering if you have had a experience good/bad, please share. Obviously, I will be running Anabolic Innovations "Life" Support and for the PCT Period I have 1/3rd of a bottle of Tamoxifen (Used for the Protomax) and a FULL bottle of Toremifene which I know is the stronger of the two. My main concern is if TOREM will be a strong enough SERM for my PCT due to the fact that I keep hearing how strong this METHASTADROL is. Please feel free to post advice, concerns or even your cycle with this product. Thank You.

nickelnickel9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickelnickel9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickelnickel9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickelnickel9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickelnickel9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickelnickel9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickelnickel9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickelnickel9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickelnickel9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickelnickel9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickelnickel9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wrong website bruh
    Nor Cal Bishes
    "Your Body Is The Only Thing You Truly Own In Life"
    I Rep Back

oh my bad, we can't post about PH's anymore..? I must have been gone for a long time then lol.. I tried sending you a PM, but I don't know if it worked.. Please let me know and thanks for looking out bro.
    Originally Posted by nickelnickel9 View Post
    wrong website bruh