Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wedding this weekend, will be 3 weeks out....what do?

I'm in the wedding party too so pretty much have to be there all day, ride in limo with the groom, etc. OBVIOUSLY, I'm not drinking, goes without saying, but I dunno if I can get away with bringing Tupperware containers to a wedding lol ....... anyone ever been in this situation? How did you handle it?
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I guess if it were me, I'd bring tupperware containers. Maybe you can settle for less meals through the day but make them larger. I do IF, so this tends to work out well for me. I keep all my foods in a large duffle/travel cooler bag.

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    I'm in the wedding party too so pretty much have to be there all day, ride in limo with the groom, etc. OBVIOUSLY, I'm not drinking, goes without saying, but I dunno if I can get away with bringing Tupperware containers to a wedding lol ....... anyone ever been in this situation? How did you handle it?
    I was in the same situation a few weeks out once. I attended the wedding but i brought along foods that were easily kept with me. I used Beef Jerkey and rice cakes during the day when I was unable to break away to eat. I focused my macros on early and late so the only time I was really eating the jerky was during the busy times. Bring some Xtend as well. Overall if you keep your numbers for the day the same its not too important if your meal timing isn't ideal.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Had the same issue when i was exactly 3 weeks out bro, what i done was brought a few shakes for protein and made up the carbs from rice cakes, just nipped out took me about 5 minutes to eat...kept saying i needed the toilet, so not all bad! but i understand the situation your in and its not the best
    "Success is a journey, Not a destination"

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift some heavy ass weights!" -
    Ronnie Coleman

"Yeahhhhhh buddy" -
    King Ronnie!

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah i'd do something to keep within the lines... if that means Tupperware then go for it. i got away with whey and some other easily carried stuff last time i was in a similar situation
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    eat your food before the ceremony, between the ceremony and the reception, and then step out of the reception at some point if you have to to eat again (depending how long it is)

Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rsardinia View Post
    eat your food before the ceremony, between the ceremony and the reception, and then step out of the reception at some point if you have to to eat again (depending how long it is)
    My problem is partially that I'm not driving there myself, so can't even leave the food in the car and sneak out to eat in parking lot. Plus, church is at like 11 am, I'm not really sure what happens in between, but doesn't sound like I"ll get to stop by home in between......I'm going to the "rehersal" today so I guess I'll find out what the plan is exactly.
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ya i wouldn't be doing the tupperware thing lol

If church is at 11AM then you'll probably head out to take pics after that with the bride and groom then over to the reception hall.

I would just under eat with your other meals and eat at the reception. If this is some sort of european wedding (italian, greek, portuguese) i wouldn't even worry. They always have a salad dish and a meat/veggie dish. I would even ask the groom or bride what their menu is...no harm in that. Also you can always ask for something plain...like the salad...before it even starts make sure to ask the waiter to have your salad plain and bring oil and vinegar on the side. You know the meat dish will have some oil or butter mixed into the marinade but the meats are usually always grilled. I really wouldn't worry about it.

Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    also as an in between (11AM to 6PM) i would seriously consider these bars and fit them into your macros. http://www.questproteinbar.com/ingredients

Ok, to update you guys I went to the wedding and ended up cheating a tiny bit.

Didn't bring Tupperware containers, like I said, I couldn't drive there and I was sitting at the head table.

I couldn't talk my way out of 3 shots of vodka that whole day. Other than this, I didn't drink despite open bar. Right before the church the wedding party had about a half hour to kill so they went to this bar down the street from the church. I ducked for about 20 minutes and got a chicken wrap at some pita place in the same plaza while they had drinks.

There was a few meals that I completely did not eat. There was some soup that I didn't touch, some ravioli looking thing battered in some white sauce that I didn't touch. There was a meat dish at the end with some broccoli and potatoes, I ate this, only had like one tiny potato though. Had someone elses meat too since they didn't want this. I tried scraping off some of the sauce but of course, at a little bit of it. There was also a seafood and desert buffet at the end. I skipped the desert and loaded up on shrimp, crab, etc. which is the kind of stuff I eat on my cut anyways.

The next day there was a HUGE BBQ that I didn't want to go to but my buddy came down from NYC for this wedding and was crashing at my place and has no car so I felt obligated to take him, ... plus being a part of the wedding party. There was an ENTIRE roasted pig at this thing and food for about 80+ ....maybe 100 people. I brought my own food and ate NOTHING and ducked out to my car to have my ground beef and spinach meal. Went clubbing after with my buddy and stayed out till 7 am........drank nothing and only thing I ate is some eggs and one piece of ham at some all day breakfast place that pretty much fit my macros perfect.

Worked out Saturday morning and Sunday. ALl in all I survived the weekend relatively OK. PHEW!!! Could use more sleep though. lol

I have a progress/posing video I just uploaded yesterday but Youtube is blocked at work. I think I"m still on point.
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yup. just brought a small cooler with me, explained the situation, they were cool with it

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok, to update you guys I went to the wedding and ended up cheating a tiny bit.

Didn't bring Tupperware containers, like I said, I couldn't drive there and I was sitting at the head table.

I couldn't talk my way out of 3 shots of vodka that whole day. Other than this, I didn't drink despite open bar. Right before the church the wedding party had about a half hour to kill so they went to this bar down the street from the church. I ducked for about 20 minutes and got a chicken wrap at some pita place in the same plaza while they had drinks.

There was a few meals that I completely did not eat. There was some soup that I didn't touch, some ravioli looking thing battered in some white sauce that I didn't touch. There was a meat dish at the end with some broccoli and potatoes, I ate this, only had like one tiny potato though. Had someone elses meat too since they didn't want this. I tried scraping off some of the sauce but of course, at a little bit of it. There was also a seafood and desert buffet at the end. I skipped the desert and loaded up on shrimp, crab, etc. which is the kind of stuff I eat on my cut anyways.

The next day there was a HUGE BBQ that I didn't want to go to but my buddy came down from NYC for this wedding and was crashing at my place and has no car so I felt obligated to take him, ... plus being a part of the wedding party. There was an ENTIRE roasted pig at this thing and food for about 80+ ....maybe 100 people. I brought my own food and ate NOTHING and ducked out to my car to have my ground beef and spinach meal. Went clubbing after with my buddy and stayed out till 7 am........drank nothing and only thing I ate is some eggs and one piece of ham at some all day breakfast place that pretty much fit my macros perfect.

Worked out Saturday morning and Sunday. ALl in all I survived the weekend relatively OK. PHEW!!! Could use more sleep though. lol

I have a progress/posing video I just uploaded yesterday but Youtube is blocked at work. I think I"m still on point.
    Sounds like you made it out ok. Mad props for being able to go out all night long and not drink while all your buddies are tipping em back. I went to a wedding while dieting for a show one time too. It sucked pretty bad. I brought all my own food in tuperware and I ate it at the reception. I actually didn't get any questions from anyone other than my in laws and they were actually understanding cause they knew what I was doing.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

This was my first time being part of a wedding party and didn't really know how these things run. I think next time if this happens I'll be better prepared. Could have been much worse though...
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have had the pleasure...I too brought my cooler and consumed massive amounts of water with lemon...sigh, I don't envy you....but you can do it!