Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    QLD bouncer checking in. Do you work in Kings Cross OP? How common is it to come across guns and other weapons down there?

abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice thread. I've been clubbing since I was 16, with my atrocious fake ID. Never had any problems because I'm rich and pop bottles when I go. Does your management tell you to make exceptions for people with $? That's how it works in Miami.
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

IG : @StogiesExpress
    www.StogiesExpress.com

SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ekaw8 View Post
    I thought clubs didn't admit many solo guys so it doesn't end up a sausage fest.
    Some clubs operate like that, I try not to let that get in the way of the way I make things work.

Originally Posted by Chezdon View Post
    Dude, you seem like a good guy. I'm going to Australia at some point this year/next year and it'd be great to help you kick some trouble-maker's ass.

Never had a problem with bouncers myself as I generally keep myself to myself when out and treat others how I'd want to be treated.
    Cheers brah and yeah bro anytime your in Aus drop us a pm
    Originally Posted by wildphucker View Post
    Where did you work on the coast?

Do you know any seccies there?
    Entrance leagues club some and ****ty place in Umina a couple years ago

there's a few seccies from sydney that go down that way to work I know, and they work in warners bay as well

moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SemperMachina View Post
    Yeah brah I've worked a couple of shifts there

I wrote twice earlier in the thread it was a typo, it's 30 an hour. And bikies always try to get into clubs, easiest way to pick up sluts and take them to their clubhouses.

Yeah I did boxing and kickboxing growing up and started BJJ a while ago, did a few seminars of Krav Maga.
    yah i can imagine.. pick up 6 10/10 coke whores lol...

:)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why shouldn't you go anywhere with a bouncer where there are no cameras?

also, you seem like a good guy OP. It's refreshing to see a bouncer who doesnt act like an idiot on a power-trip.

moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    which city you at ?

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is it always manlets who have to make up for their lack in size with an agressive attitude that start the majority of fights?
    Exadata DBA

Registered Camel Eater low blow's Avatar
    low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What uni does physio by correspondance?

SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
    QLD bouncer checking in. Do you work in Kings Cross OP? How common is it to come across guns and other weapons down there?
    I do a couple of shifts around there every so often. And it is fairly common, i fukking hate the junkies there though. I've only come across 3 or 4 guns there. ****load of tasers and knives though

Originally Posted by abbot92 View Post
    Nice thread. I've been clubbing since I was 16, with my atrocious fake ID. Never had any problems because I'm rich and pop bottles when I go. Does your management tell you to make exceptions for people with $? That's how it works in Miami.
    Cheers brah, nice.

Sometimes, but management makes stupid decisions. I told them to refuse these guys that I knew were dealers and trouble makers and the manager said "no let him in, do you know how much money he puts through the pokies??!!" so I did and later in the night the guys stabbed another younger guy in the gut out the front of the club.

managementIamdissappoint.jpeg

Originally Posted by :)superlowl View Post

also, you seem like a good guy OP. It's refreshing to see a bouncer who doesnt act like an idiot on a power-trip.
    LMAOO!! because you will get a beating and no surveillance camera proof by a ******* fat fuk.

i never do that though unless i been hit first.. because if i get jumped by bouncers like that i will come back for their throats.. i also got mates who will stab kunts or put them in ICU for me, and one thing i learnt from having over 30 street fights is always think about the consequence of what you do.

never know maybe the next night that skinny guy could come back with 8 kunts with machetes and... any way it could end nom sayin ?

EDIT: thats the job.. dealing with drunk idiots all night and if that bouncer doesnt like the job he can fuk off and get another job lol.. bouncers can get a criminal record for that shti hence the "do it somewhere with no camera".

i saw it happen a few times and i broke it up.. it pisses me off because they putting me in a spot where i could get jumped next week and lie on the incident report.

psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not sure if it's been asked. read up to page 2 and just gave up looking for it.

anyways, are you aware of any female bouncers? (srs)
    *If you have a personal blog you are looking to get readers to, and want to network with me, get at me in my inbox. It's just basically a link exchange or just an extra person to view and comment for free :)

My Personal blog: http://iamcandyman.com
    My Fitness Blog: http://lovemymuscles.com
    My Personal Fitness Blog/Journal/Log: http://lovemymusclesfitness.com

wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by psychnurse2012 View Post

We have tons of female bouncers in aus brah, theyre always huge fat dykes

Originally Posted by :)superlowl View Post

Ever heard of Easton Byfield?

Not all security guards are angels brah lol

and thank you brah!
    Originally Posted by moetstylesbrah View Post
    which city you at ?
    One in NSW brah
    Originally Posted by MHannibal View Post
    Is it always manlets who have to make up for their lack in size with an agressive attitude that start the majority of fights?
    Nah, there's heaps of big guys that walk around thinking they're the cat's meow. They end up getting flogged usually.

Originally Posted by low blow View Post
    I do components of the physio degree by correspondence, didn't really want to get into it because I figured no one would really care about which degrees I'm doing.
    I do the smaller components through open university which brings in macquarie and murdoch uni's.

dont think its possible broham.. you need to do labs for chemistry, anatomy, biomechanics, exercise testing, etc, etc.

maybe there is a way but you need to do them hands on labs for sure.

physio student here..

ekaw8 is not very helpful. (-500) ekaw8 is not very helpful. (-500) ekaw8 is not very helpful. (-500) ekaw8 is not very helpful. (-500) ekaw8 is not very helpful. (-500) ekaw8 is not very helpful. (-500) ekaw8 is not very helpful. (-500) ekaw8 is not very helpful. (-500) ekaw8 is not very helpful. (-500) ekaw8 is not very helpful. (-500) ekaw8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    what was your first night like.

I worked security a number of years ago, not a bouncer. worked in a mall at night that was near some pubs/clubs

first night about 10 abbos decided to have a brawl, I really had no idea what to do, security training was worthless basically so I just called the police. The centre management busted my nuts over it though saying I should have done more, got fired next day.

That's why I got out eventually, clients would complain over trivial matters and the security management would then ring up and chew you out.

maybe bouncing is different but being a security guard was the worst job I ever had, and would never go back to.

characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000)
    how easy is it to spot a fake ID ?

surely when it's dark, noisy and people wanting to get in the club, it's hard to tell fake from real

also do you think bouncers in holiday destinations will be more leniant and let younger people in to make more money ?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    •✖• Don't have a girls number to text crew •✖•

"Think of what you want in the future, and not want you want now"
    "suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret"
    "do something today your future self will thank you for"

R.I.P Zyzz 1989-2011

Originally Posted by wildphucker View Post
    We have tons of female bouncers in aus brah, theyre always huge fat dykes
    lmao this.^

Registered Camel Eater low blow's Avatar
    low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by moetstylesbrah View Post
    dont think its possible broham.. you need to do labs for chemistry, anatomy, biomechanics, exercise testing, etc, etc.

maybe there is a way but you need to do them hands on labs for sure.

physio student here..
    nah I think he mentioned he was doing it by correspondance... Semper?

where you doing physio at?

mostly big fat women, all i seen is big islander women who can fight and take down smaller upto 70kg dudes LOL.

i worked with a figure bodybuilder who kick boxes as well.. would smash/10

Originally Posted by ekaw8 View Post
    what was your first night like.

I worked security a number of years ago, not a bouncer. worked in a mall at night that was near some pubs/clubs

first night about 10 abbos decided to have a brawl, I really had no idea what to do, security training was worthless basically so I just called the police. The centre management busted my nuts over it though saying I should have done more, got fired next day.

That's why I got out eventually, clients would complain over trivial matters and the security management would then ring up and chew you out.

maybe bouncing is different but being a security guard was the worst job I ever had, and would never go back to.
    Damn brah that sucks balls.
    My first night was with this seasoned bouncer on the front door of a major club, I was pretty nervous but it was a fairly chill night. I remember the bouncer getting into an argument with a chick on the front door and screaming at her lulz, I sent him inside to cool off on my first shift and when we finished we were having staffys and lol'ing about me sending this dude inside for making this woman absolutely rage. I knew i'd love this job from that night on lol.
    Originally Posted by characters View Post
    how easy is it to spot a fake ID ?

surely when it's dark, noisy and people wanting to get in the club, it's hard to tell fake from real

also do you think bouncers in holiday destinations will be more leniant and let younger people in to make more money ?
    It's reasonably easy, like I said before some you need to twist in the light to check the hologram, you need to check for inconsistency's and air bubbles in laminate or scratches over the birth date or changed numbers. And we have lights at the front door and ID scanners where we check the ID's.

And yes I think so, when I was in QLD for schoolies bouncers everywhere were pretty damn lenient, as a matter of fact whenever I travel to bay areas they are all pretty chill.

no way you can do subjects like functional anatomy 1, exercise prescription, biomechanics, etc via corrospendance.. you need hands on labs for them. anatomy is hard as shti as it is i cant imagine passing it with out hands on labs as you pretty much need to memorise entire huge textbook for it.

he said he is doing components of it. so i am guessing subjects that dont require lab sessions

bond @goldcoast

I do components of the physio degree by correspondence, didn't really want to get into it because I figured no one would really care about which degrees I'm doing.
    I do the smaller components through open university which brings in macquarie and murdoch uni's.

I do all my labs and tutes at newcastle uni and the majority of my lectures are online or through blackboard

Originally Posted by southeastoz View Post
    Hobart bouncer checking in brah. Def can't beat the pay - over 30 bucks an hour to stand around talk to mates and birds, best job to put yourself through uni. I only work 1 or 2 nights and week and with centrelink on top of that I can do well for myself.

You must work at some pretty hardcore places mate, 99% of the **** you're talking about I wouldn't dream of seeing.

Any tips on picking up the bar staff? They're always so busy.

Haven't gotten into any fights myself yet, I just talk to them, 2 or 3 times a night you can tell if you start to remove people they would explode, but personally I cbf dealing with that so just talk em out. The cops give so much leeway though on the physical side, seen a lot of stuff where they're standing right there and don't do a thing.

How come you're not working tonight?
    Hell yeah, i love it too brah!

Yeah 3 of the ones I work at are in top 10 worst venues in nsw list(it gets ranked by how many police calls are made to go there). Some trippy ****

Yeah brah, christmas parties or staff parties, talk to them when you're having staffy's help them out through your night and ACT like you're trying to friendzone them.

Half of the times I ****ed the chicks I work with I didn't even intend for it to happen lol.

And I'm not working tonight cos I have to get four wisdom teeth taken out in the morning
    and apparently I should stay inside the night before surgery.

Manuel80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manuel80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manuel80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manuel80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manuel80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manuel80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manuel80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manuel80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manuel80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manuel80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manuel80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Serious question, but what is your overall opinion of this video? Have you seen bouncers like this?

If you caught this bouncer doing this, what would you have done?( if you say, worked with him)

busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what nightclubs do you bounce at in NSW? brah... sydney area?

Originally Posted by Manuel80 View Post

Serious question, but what is your overall opinion of this video? Have you seen bouncers like this?

If you caught this bouncer doing this, what would you have done?( if you say, worked with him)
    I reckon if I saw the bouncer doing that I'd beat the living piss out of him let the kid take back his stuff and fire the bouncer, hand video into management and then police.

Originally Posted by busbybabe View Post
    what nightclubs do you bounce at in NSW? brah... sydney area?
    Yeah brah a few in sydney, obviously can't say but a couple of the major ones.

DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Amazing, informative thread Semper. Keep up what you're doing, cause we all know you're doing a good job at it. I always wondered why people would go out to a club, spend all their money on drinks n shyt, just to get into a fight which ultimately ruins everyone's night. Completely bothers me why people go out to pick fights with people who are there to have fun.

Also;
    do police often do random checks at the clubs you work at?
    where do you find time to eat?
    do you work with a smile, or a pissed off face like most bouncers?
    do you ask people how their night is? generally being a friendly person?

Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SemperMachina View Post
    I base alot of my decisions from someone else's point of view, how would I feel if that was me and I got refused entry cos I didn't have a date? What if his date just broke up with him and he's having a ****ty night and just wants a beer?
    Repped for maturity.
    Automotive and Motorsport Section FTW - GS400 - K7 SV650N

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛ ♛♛♛♛♛ MrSKIN's Avatar
    MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000)
    i despise islander and lebbo bouncers brah, theyre just dumb ****s no offense
    Get outdoors more

Originally Posted by DesertOf**** View Post
    Amazing, informative thread Semper. Keep up what you're doing, cause we all know you're doing a good job at it. I always wondered why people would go out to a club, spend all their money on drinks n shyt, just to get into a fight which ultimately ruins everyone's night. Completely bothers me why people go out to pick fights with people who are there to have fun.

Also;
    do police often do random checks at the clubs you work at?
    where do you find time to eat?
    do you work with a smile, or a pissed off face like most bouncers?
    do you ask people how their night is? generally being a friendly person?
    Thanks brah! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Yeah we get regular checks at the clubs i work at, sometimes even with sniffer dogs.

I usually just go for a walk around the venue with a can of tuna or ryvita bread or make protein shakes in small staff area out the back and get one of my boys to cover me for a few minutes.

I'm always smiling at work, it's so hard to be angry at someone when they are being nice to you and being positive. Plus patrons see bouncers smiling it makes them feel more comfortable and on more friendly terms with the bouncers and they are usually willing to cooperate with you moreso than if you were being angry.

Yeah if someones at the bar waiting for a drink or if they are walking past I usually ask how their night is going and stuff like that.