TMAK44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Suppliment Help... What to use for muscle gain at the age of 44

Hi, I'm a 44 y.o. male, 170 lbs., exercise daily at 5:00 am. I lift weight 3 days a week and some sort of cardio 2 days. I'm looking for some advise on what suppliments to take that will increase muscle mass...(One's that work!) I have frequented GNC and they always lead me towards their products and I just don't seem to get much out of them. I've taken GNC whey protein, creatine and test. boosting (Pink Majic and currently Enpulse) and a preworkout C4 (Which actualy works great). I need a high quality "Stack" that works!! Any and all advise would be appreciated..
    Thanks

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TMAK44 View Post
    Hi, I'm a 44 y.o. male, 170 lbs., exercise daily at 5:00 am. I lift weight 3 days a week and some sort of cardio 2 days. I'm looking for some advise on what suppliments to take that will increase muscle mass...(One's that work!) I have frequented GNC and they always lead me towards their products and I just don't seem to get much out of them. I've taken GNC whey protein, creatine and test. boosting (Pink Majic and currently Enpulse) and a preworkout C4 (Which actualy works great). I need a high quality "Stack" that works!! Any and all advise would be appreciated..
    Thanks
    um @ age 44 its gonna b hard to put on actual muscle cuz of low test and age...... so might look into a test booster ...... pink magic that stuff is a joke might look into bioforge v3 when it hit the stores.....

and stay away from gnc place is crap

just get some creatine(micronized creapure kind) protien(most protien now days are blend) like myofusion, combat, XtemeFormuation, ON...

a multi like orange triad

fish oil

maybe a intra workout sup like xtend or purple wrath purple psyco

and u should be set
    Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

Jbswiney912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbswiney912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbswiney912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbswiney912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbswiney912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbswiney912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbswiney912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbswiney912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbswiney912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbswiney912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbswiney912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ON's Platinum Hydrobuilder has a combo of creatine and all the proteins you need to build with. I gained 3 lbs of lean mass in 40 days on it but of course im 25 years old. Take in a protein packed meal ever few hours to help with your metabolism and for a NATURAL test boost try ZMA, it will also help your recovery and its cheap. Good luck and keep us updated there is tons of info here so keep looking around!

amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try Activate Extreme and Triazole together to boost your test, get at least 170 grams of protein per day (or 10 times your target weight). If you're already lean, then add some creatine 5g per day to the mix. Lift hard, keep your diet in check..

GODFORBlD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would recommend taking Animal Pak, Animal Stak, Animal Pump and Universal Torrent.

Those along with a good protein powder to have in the mornings along with breakfast and throughout the day.

No I do not work for Universal, but I have found through experience that their products actually work, so I've stuck with them.

If you're on a budget you could go with just the Pak and Stak. The Stak is a test booster which may help you at 44. If it doesn't work for you, try the Pump and Torrent combo, the Pump and Torrent stack definitely works for me.

Pak is great to use every day. I had a relatively poor diet due to work and although I did the best I could taking Pak filled in the gaps and I did gain more muscle just from using that alone.

Of course there are other good products instead of Pak you could try Orange Triad or Optimen for example.