Kaiokhen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey Protein Question

I recently bought 100% Whey Protein Double Rich chocolate ( not the gold standard edition ) and have it own scoop.

I have a 28 oz bottle and i would like to know how much scoop should i pour for my workout? I drink once a day after the work out is where i drink it.

My weight is 110
    20 years old

I would like to know the right amount of scoop before i put too much.

Your answer will be much appreciate it in details and rich information about the use

cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kaiokhen View Post
    I recently bought 100% Whey Protein Double Rich chocolate ( not the gold standard edition ) and have it own scoop.

I have a 28 oz bottle and i would like to know how much scoop should i pour for my workout? I drink once a day after the work out is where i drink it.

My weight is 110
    20 years old

Your answer will be much appreciate it in details and rich information about the use
    Post-workout I recommend 25-35 grams of protein. I'm sure it says how much protein is in each scoop on the back. If not though do 2 scoops of it and you'll be fine.
    ILS is a primal threat/mating display observed in the human male. The ILS display involves the male human holding out it’s arms away from it’s body at approximately a 20-40 degree angle and then walking with a slow deliberate gait inorder to look more imposing to other humans. The posture is used primarily as a form of non-verbal communication such as a mating display to attract or impress females or as a defense or dominance posture to appear larger to a threat or to intimidate rival males.

joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it doesnt matter. Have as much or as little as you want so as to meet your protein macros for the day.

drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My weight is 110
    20 years old

Bro if ur 20 and weigh 110 pounds I suggest taking 10 scoops to put on some weight, u can't be a body builder at 110 pounds...... Start eating!!!!!! R u Ethiopian or something, put down the whey protein n replace it with a double cheeseburger large fries or a poutine and 2 milkshakes

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cocoaustin View Post
    Post-workout I recommend 25-35 grams of protein..
    Not necisarry.

Originally Posted by joebrosef View Post
    it doesnt matter. Have as much or as little as you want so as to meet your protein macros for the day.
    This.
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

Kaiokhen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by drunkplaya69 View Post
    Bro if ur 20 and weigh 110 pounds I suggest taking 10 scoops to put on some weight, u can't be a body builder at 110 pounds...... Start eating!!!!!! R u Ethiopian or something, put down the whey protein n replace it with a double cheeseburger large fries or a poutine and 2 milkshakes
    I am not trying to built big and bodybuilding, trying to keep in shape as much as i can and put more weight.

Unfortunately can't seem to gain any weight by the doctors lol.

Thanks for the reply!

drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunkplaya69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am not trying to built big and bodybuilding, trying to keep in shape as much as i can and put more weight.

Thanks for the reply!
    Eat big to get big, the second u don't feel full eat some more !

wtcforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtcforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtcforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtcforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtcforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtcforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtcforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtcforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtcforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtcforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtcforever is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thanks for the reply!
    Get on a high calorie diet (like 600 calorie surplus judging by your predicment) and lift heavy and you should be able to gain some weight
    ***NJ Crew***

"When I grab the mic the Earth shakes, beat breaks and you realize your worst fears are happening on this date."

Add me on PS3:SniperStealth461 just mention you're in the misc

THE HEAVY IRON SQUAD,CUZZ ygbodybuilder10's Avatar
    ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for later