ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MY PROGRESS: Starting Strength for 2 months

just wanted to make sure i'm on the right track... yes, my legs are very weak i suppose, but thanks to SS, they're finally looking like they're at least starting to catch up to where they're supposed to be, maybe acouple more months and they'll be proportional to the rest of my body. and on the pictures, i suppose i don't look much stronger in the new pic because of all the fat from the gallon of milk i've been drinking every day, but i posted a picture anyway. anywayzzz... here's my old and new numbers:

(all of these are 3x5, except for deadlift, which is 1x5, and power cleans, which are 5x3)

2 MONTHS AGO
    weight: 165
    squat: 175
    bench: 195
    deadlift: 199
    press: 90
    power cleans: 133

NOW
    weight: 190 (+25)
    squat: 220 (+45)
    bench: 225 (+30)
    deadlift: 241 (+42)
    press: 115 (+25)
    power cleans: 166 (+33)

1st pic is me 2 months ago, at 165, 2nd pic is from last night, at 190. once again, i'm really fat from all the milk in the 2nd pic, so even though i am way bigger now than i was 2 months ago, the 2 pics look pretty much the same. (yes, i started trimming my arms, lol)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ItzYerBoy; 06-05-2011 at 08:53 AM.

iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congrats man lo lnice progress and you really don't look much fatter than in the before photo. Just with more mass. Good gains. +rep

EDIT: except that your squat is still lower than bench press. no success with legs?

ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iksD View Post
    Congrats man lo lnice progress and you really don't look much fatter than in the before photo. Just with more mass. Good gains. +rep

EDIT: except that your squat is still lower than bench press. no success with legs?
    lol, i wouldnt say no success, especially since the margin between my bench and squat is much lower now. like i said in the first post, i think my legs are going to be caught up to where they're supposed to be in the next couple months or so. i expect to have this program milked by September thanks tho!

MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The strength gains seem minimal what were you doing before you started SS
    Goals for 2011:
    -Recover fully from r injury and back in the gym 100%
    - 220 lbs at 10% BF

"I want to get big fast man, In gym class im the smallest guy"

zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You didn't do the program right. Read the book, try it again.

Lifting to Avoid COVID-19 PeterGibbons316's Avatar
    PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zephed56 View Post
    You didn't do the program right. Read the book, try it again.
    ^This.

You should pick up 45 pounds on your squat in 2 weeks, not 2 months. You're doing it wrong.

For example - I started SS one month ago. My squat started 70 pounds lighter than yours at 105, and it is now 5 pounds heavier than yours.
    My Journal (RIP 05/11 - 09/13):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134256491

DIY Plyo Boxes:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151765733

alright, thanks guys. I'm getting paid Friday so I'm gonna go get the book immediately after I get my check. Only question is, does anybody think I should just take a deload weak while i'm reading the book, then just start over from scratch? Or should i just keep going?