Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

making tasty burgers

anyone have recipes to make lean burgers tasty? i have some 90% meat, and made some burgers with onion and grill mates seasoning. still didnt taste good at all lol. anyone have any ideas on how to make the lean burger meat taste good?

thanks,

-nick
    im ova hea now...

TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I only use 80/20 but I use seasoning salt and pepper. once seasoned leave it out for 10 minutes then cook on a already heated up skillet/grill/what ever
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►/Disregard everything, acquire profits!
    Albums listening to now:ASIWYFA - Gangs, Beach House - Teen Dream, The Antlers - Burst apart, Thursday - no devolucion, beastie boys - hot sauce committee part 2, Wild beast - Smother, Mogwai - HWNDBYW, Republic of wolves, Everything that is Max Ritcher,The Ocean, kno - death is silent, Wu tang clan - Enter the wu tang(this album will never die).

vegaspfmf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegaspfmf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegaspfmf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegaspfmf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegaspfmf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegaspfmf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegaspfmf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegaspfmf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegaspfmf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegaspfmf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegaspfmf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I mix in mustard, garlic powder, Montreal steak seasoning. Turns out great every time to me

PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a bit of soy sauce is good too

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Worsteshire cayenne garlic powder etc.

rollingswitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollingswitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollingswitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollingswitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollingswitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollingswitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollingswitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollingswitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollingswitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollingswitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollingswitch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mix in an egg, bread crumbs, garlic powder and some Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste

Ed1996 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ed1996 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ed1996 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ed1996 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ed1996 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ed1996 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ed1996 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ed1996 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ed1996 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ed1996 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ed1996 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Get 96% lean meat, whole wheat buns, jalapenos,lettuce,tomato,ketchup, and I use some peanut butter

murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    joinin the quest for aesthetics

evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nickolas388 View Post
    anyone have recipes to make lean burgers tasty? i have some 90% meat, and made some burgers with onion and grill mates seasoning. still didnt taste good at all lol. anyone have any ideas on how to make the lean burger meat taste good?

thanks,

-nick
    I will roll ground beef into a ball, make a little bowl out of it. Add an egg, or just the whites. Then add worschteschire sauce in and roll it all together before making patty's. Tastes so good.

edit: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    --Plus Est En Vous--

^^Look it up^^

Registered User iversonmourning's Avatar
    iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The real question is how exactly do you make a burger that tastes bad?!?! I use 96/4 meat, which is the leanest beef, and they still come out tasting freaking awesome. I usually get some pepperjack cheese, cut it into cubes and mix some jalepenos into the meat with some breadcrumbs and an egg. Let it marinate in some worchester sauce and cook and enjoy.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U Mad?

jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I never use really lean beef for burgers anynore, it's just not the same. I use 80/20 sirloin, if you really want a good burger fitting in 310 cals for the 4oz patty shouldn't be too hard
    Ya, I blog.
    http://absandicecream.com/

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jaklcrow/featured

********: go LIKE it!! http://www.********.com/Absandice

iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jaklcrow View Post
    I never use really lean beef for burgers anynore, it's just not the same. I use 80/20 sirloin, if you really want a good burger fitting in 310 cals for the 4oz patty shouldn't be too hard
    Good point, I usually put 96/4 in my pasta at night (Love that meal, pretty much my only daily staple in my diet) so I just use the 96/4 for my burgers. I only eat 1-2 burgers a week so I don't usually buy the 80/20 exclusively for that purpose. 80/20 is pretty tasty though, might have to make an exception!!

jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol ya I pretty much always use 93/7-96/4 for everything else I make. But it's def worth getting the 80 just for burgers; you can dress up really lean beef all u want but in the end it's the meat that truly makes the burger. Besides if you need to add extra cheese etc to spice up the lean cut you might as well use those cals for the good meat u know lol
    Ya, I blog.
    http://absandicecream.com/

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jaklcrow/featured

********: go LIKE it!! http://www.********.com/Absandice

Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The trick to making good burgers with lean meat is to not overcook them, pink in the middle is basically a must.

I like to throw garlic, cayenne pepper, onion powder, salt and worcestershire sauce in the burger before forming into patties... throw on a hot surface to sear in the juicy goodness.

Don't flatten that ish, leave it alone.
    I achieve nutritional fortitude by a method which shall not be named, lest the peasants learn to read.

GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    -take x amount of ground beef in bowl
    - 1 egg
    - breadcrumbs (see if you can get Italian flavour by this brand: http://store.pastene.com/merchant2/m...Category_Code= )
    - little bit of milk
    - smallest squirt of HP sauce and smallest squirt of ketchup
    - lots of salt and pepper
    - add in onions (finely chopped) and other sh!t that you like (cheese, etc)

mix all that together.

If too "hard and clumpy" add a little bit more milk. If too runny, add a little bit more bread crumb.

make into balls (you should be able to make 2 patties, generally if you use half a pack of the average size ground beef). Flatten balls in palm of hand into patties.

take pan, put some olive oil in it (I just dab it on some paper towel and grease the pan, to avoid spewage all over my stove ), turn heat on. make sure pan is hot before putting patties in. Put patties in, give them 10 or so seconds on the high heat, then reduce heat to half and let them cook. do about 4 - 5 mins each side, periodically checking to see the middle of the burger (depending if you like it rare or cooked thoroughly). roughly the last minute, place your cheese on top and put a lid on the pan to let the heat stay in there so the cheese melts. boom all done.

make adjustments to ingredients to suit your taste buds, but that is just an approximation for goodness.

GrandWazoo

Originally Posted by Shrederator View Post
    The trick to making good burgers with lean meat is to not overcook them, pink in the middle is basically a must.

I like to throw garlic, cayenne pepper, onion powder, salt and worcestershire sauce in the burger before forming into patties... throw on a hot surface to sear in the juicy goodness.

Always make my burgers pink! Actually I like any cut of beef to be red in the center, if not bleeding just a little bit, only way to go in my book.

waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Shrederator View Post

This

Imo, its more a matter of how to cook it rather than seasoning. I just use salt and pepper. Just a few tips i learned along the way
    -Cook on an already hot grill
    -Only flip it once
    -As tempting as it is to hear that sizzle sound when you press down patties, dont do it, that only drains the juice
    -If eating cheeseburgers, put the cheese on while its still on the grill in order to melt the cheese on to the patty
    -Charcoal grill> gas grill

TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^yep simple seasoning will do, except it doesn't matter how many times you flip
    Originally Posted by iversonmourning View Post
    Always make my burgers pink! Actually I like any cut of beef to be red in the center, if not bleeding just a little bit, only way to go in my book.
    Only make them pink if it's not generic store bought ground beef.
    Albums listening to now:ASIWYFA - Gangs, Beach House - Teen Dream, The Antlers - Burst apart, Thursday - no devolucion, beastie boys - hot sauce committee part 2, Wild beast - Smother, Mogwai - HWNDBYW, Republic of wolves, Everything that is Max Ritcher,The Ocean, kno - death is silent, Wu tang clan - Enter the wu tang(this album will never die).

xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000)
    A little liquid smoke in conjunction with some of the other aforementioned ingredients can take the burger up a notch as well.
    I'm just a man.

Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Turkey burger with flat wheat roll. Put some sweet potato fries on top and a little bbq sauce.

Originally Posted by TBEagl View Post
    ^^^yep simple seasoning will do, except it doesn't matter how many times you flip

Only make them pink if it's not generic store bought ground beef.
    What if its generic store brand beef???
    Last edited by iversonmourning; 05-28-2011 at 11:53 AM.

What if its generic store brand beef???
    basically any pre ground beef you buy at the likes of wal-mart or a generic grocery store. You should always cook that meat all the way through, because you don't know what's in the meat or where it came from and probably have bacteria through out if not cooked well enough. Steaks are fine to cook rare because it's not ground up and only need a quick sear on the outside to kill all the bacteria.
    Now if you get your ground beef from a trusting butcher or ground your meat yourself then you can cook it as rare as a dog.
    cliffs:
    need to cook it well done to kill bacteria
    unless from a trusted butcher or you ground it yourself

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Try this:

To a pound of lean ground beef in a bowl (I usually use ground sirloin), add:

1 tablespoon of A-1 steak sauce
    1 tablespoon of Worchestershire sauce
    1 teaspoon garlic salt
    1 teaspoon onion powder
    1 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper

Mix thoroughly (clean hands work best here), form into 4 patties, fry until just done through. The A-1 and Worchestershire help keep the meat moist even though it's fat content is low.

To one of the patties, add a baked potato, some herbed rice, pasta or any other carb source of your choice, along with a big salad and some olive oil-based dressing, and you're good to go.
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 05-28-2011 at 01:03 PM.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

dk714 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dk714 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Got some hickory? Start a bonfire, (safely and legally of course :P), set yourself up some sort of grates to put the burgers on, season with salt and pepper, and cook. That's how I'd cook all my burgers if I could, but when I can't, I go with the salt+pepper and some liquid smoke in the beef. Add a few drops, mix it up, and then pan fry or whatever. And if you want a few more calories and extra flavor, throw a little olive oil in the pan. The burger will crisp up nicely, and it'll be really juicy. Any other spices are just personal preference

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Try this:

To a pound of lean ground beef in a bowl (I usually use ground sirloin), add:

1 tablespoon of A-1 steak sauce
    1 tablespoon of Worchestershire sauce
    1 teaspoon garlic salt
    1 teaspoon onion powder
    1 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper

Mix thoroughly (clean hands work best here), form into 4 patties, fry until just done through. The A-1 and Worchestershire help keep the meat moist even though it's fat content is low.

To one of the patties, add a baked potato, some herbed rice, pasta or any other carb source of your choice, along with a big salad and some olive oil-based dressing, and you're good to go.
    I like your style!!

Southurn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Southurn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like my steaks bleeding and my burgers throughly cooked. I thought it was ok to only sear the outsides of steaks because the portion that remains red/pink had no chance to be contaminated and that any ground meat should be throughly cooked through because all portions of it can be contaminated.

Also, I cook steaks/burgers on a heavy cast iron skillet like this

Does as good if not better of a job for grilling as most gas grills and far easier to use for me. My little gas grill has been retired.
    Last edited by Southurn; 05-28-2011 at 05:10 PM.
    I never saw a wild thing
    sorry for itself.
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
    without ever having felt sorry for itself.

- D.H. Lawrence

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Southurn View Post
    I like my steaks bleeding and my burgers throughly cooked. I thought it was ok to only sear the outsides of steaks because the portion that remains red/pink had no chance to be contaminated and that any ground meat should be throughly cooked through because all portions of it can be contaminated.

Also, I cook steaks/burgers on a heavy cast iron skillet like this

Does as good if not better of a job for grilling as most gas grills and far easier to use for me. My little gas grill has been retired.
    So sirloin steak could be served rare but ground sirloin can't? Always eat burgers red and never gotten sick
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    So sirloin steak could be served rare but ground sirloin can't? Always eat burgers red and never gotten sick
    Yep, unless you ground the sirloin yourself or got it from a trusted butcher. You don't vatch somthing every time you eat it red but it's very common that you could, cooking it fully stops your chances

stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cooking it in a pan rather than grill makes mine a whole new world better.. locks in far more juiciness.. i use 98% lean and hand mix in garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and sea salt.. throw it in the pan/skillet with some oil, sear, flip and finish cooking through..
    Teen until October 17, 2011.
    Offseason weight: 245
    Stage weight: 205
    Height: 5'11

Tell me i cant do it, and il prove you wrong.

-TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stanzione1017 View Post
    Cooking it in a pan rather than grill makes mine a whole new world better.. locks in far more juiciness.. i use 98% lean and hand mix in garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and sea salt.. throw it in the pan/skillet with some oil, sear, flip and finish cooking through..
    damn 98%? Never seen it that lean