exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation rate my diet/routine

just started getting back into training and wanted to do it properly this time. had enough of fu**ing around for the past 5 years (sad i know)

so heres a few stats before i get into the diet and routine i came up with

body weight : 95.5 kilograms
    height : 6'2

I dont know the measurments for the rest of my body as I'm not really sure how to take them...
    but here are..

Arms : 16 inches
    forearms : 12 inches

If anyone could give some instruction on how do measure things like chest, shoulders etc. i'd be greatly appreciated.

Routine looks like this

SUNDAY - LEGS

Leg extention on machine
    Deadlift

So, as you can see leg day is severely lacking.
    feel free add in some exercises.

MONDAY - CHEST/TRICEPS
    close grip bench press 3x8-12
    Tricep pulldown - 3x 8-12
    standing dumbbell tricep extention 3x8-12
    Bench press 3x8-12

WEDNESDAY - BACK, BICEPS
    Latpulldown on machine 3xfailure (its a machine I have at home and I'm using all the weight on there. I use the machine instead of pull ups because im too heavy to even do one..or too weak, whatever.
    Hammer curls 3x8-12
    Preacher curls 3x8-12
    Reverse curls barbell 3x8-12

As you can see this day is lacking a bit in back exercises so I need help on this one also.

FRIDAY - SHOULDERS
    Millatary press 3x8-12
    Upright row 3x8-12
    lateral dumbell raise 3x8-12
    shoulder shrugs 3x8-12

Now onto the diet..the trickier part for me...

I dont really have a structured and strict diet. However I eat tuna can after tuna can, have two scoops of whey, eat oats like I should be, and eat about half a dozen eggs mixed with milk oh and i drink milk alot too. Try to eat as much meat as I can get my hands on.

So yeah, not the best diet but I eat all those things in large quantity.

Not sure what else I can add but if anyone here can help me out i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.
    Theres more to bodybuilding than just simply lifting weights.

Mind over matter.

exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exile124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bumping this before thread is lost like my last one...

Mind over matter.

bump

Mind over matter.

bump!!!!

Mind over matter.

Originally Posted by strongman21 View Post
    You need to figure out your total macronutrients and keeping track of the macros your eating.
    Don't understand any of that. Care to explain? Or link me to a website?

Mind over matter.

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No legs?

EDIT: Nvm, squat more *******.

No squat rack.

Mind over matter.

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by exile124 View Post
    No squat rack.

Clean and front squat

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by spiderman997 View Post
    Clean and front squat
    Thanks.

Mind over matter.

Originally Posted by strongman21 View Post
    You need to read the stickies in the nutrition section. They will provide you with enough info
    thanks mate.

Mind over matter.

taymez91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taymez91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taymez91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taymez91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taymez91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taymez91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taymez91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taymez91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taymez91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taymez91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taymez91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In my opinion(dont have to follow it-just advice): you should definetly add in squats if you can, like he said front squats too if you dont have a rack.. even light weight is better than nothing at all. If you are deadlifting on leg day, make it straight-legged deadlifts, and do regular deadlifts on back day. just make sure those aren't back to back or your hamstrings and lower back will be crying.Also if you can add leg press, thats a great alternatitve to squats too. I would do all of your compound movements first in your workouts.. for example on leg day: do squats, leg press, straight-legged deadlifts, then if you have time finish off with some higher rep isolation workouts like the leg extension or leg curl. Compound movements build the muscle alot faster than isolation.
    Alot of people do chest/shoulders/tris together,thats your choice, but if you do that.... make sure you dont go overboard and workout for hours and hours. I follow the compound exercises first for every day.. so for chest/tris do all your chest workouts first(i prefer incline over flat btw) and if i do flat its always with dbs. those are going to do the most damage so get them done first. then move on to your isolation workouts for the triceps like the tricep pushdown. you'll find that once you do 2-3 pushing movements for chest;your triceps should be pretty dead by then-at least thats what happens for me. they are pre exhausted.
    For back and biceps... i would put deadlifts there(if you are doing them)and some type of row(bent-over, t-bar, machine,etc.)once you get strong enough on the lat pulldowns.. pullups are great. i stick to pull ups, deadlifts, low pulley row and one other type of row(different each time) in my back workouts.And again isolation movements all at the end so once you finish off your back workouts, move on to curls.
    Diet is sometimes the hardest part... i trained for months without worrying about my diet just eating as much as i could and saw gains. but thats when i first started ha. best thing i can say is eat as clean as you can, in the long run youll be happy when you dont have the extra luggage. carbs before and after are important.
    Again this is just advice.. what ive read, and what ive done. im no expert but i know a decent amount. holy **** i typed alot what the f . hope that helps.