zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Poor dumbell chest exercise form

My bench press form is solid. But when working with dumbells I build shoulder soreness quickly. Essentially my shoulder are hit harder than the chest it seems. Which videos do you suggest I watch regarding these issues?

curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) curtism16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    db press is known to work your shoulders more than bb press...

as far as a video goes...type in dumbell press on youtube...aha

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by zFeDoR View Post
    My bench press form is solid. But when working with dumbells I build shoulder soreness quickly. Essentially my shoulder are hit harder than the chest it seems. Which videos do you suggest I watch regarding these issues?
    I like the Instructional Fitness videos. Here's one for Dumbbell Bench Press:

It's normal to feel it in your shoulders a bit more since the stabilizer muscles have to work more when performing the dumbbell bench press. It's entirely possible that there's nothing wrong with your form, but that you need to work on strengthening those stabilizer muscles more.