Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Your dear old Uncle Tony JaCkdWrEstLeR71's Avatar
    JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ancient Olympia View Post
    negged
    i was negged i guess for not puting my religions sacred ceremonies on the internet

obvious neg right?lol

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChefPhalBignuts View Post
    They're raised to be the typical Misk-kitchen-housewife who's only goal is to please whoever they marry and make you happy

You do the math
    I don't think that is true, Mormon girls overall are raised to have a lot of self-esteem. Put a high value on saving sex for marriage and are encouraged to get a higher education. I think those qualities are what make them so appealing to men in the church and outside of the church.

Yeah I know plenty of Mormons who went to church on sunday and then screwed around after. However I also knew plenty from my college years that were everything they appeared to be.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    I don't think that is true, Mormon girls overall are raised to have a lot of self-esteem. Put a high value on saving sex for marriage and are encouraged to get a higher education. I think those qualities are what make them so appealing to men in the church and outside of the church.

Yeah I know plenty of Mormons who went to church on sunday and then screwed around after. However I also knew plenty from my college years that were everything they appeared to be.
    The times are changing. When I was growing up, all of my Mormon friend's moms would stay at home and do the housework and stay with the kids and **** like that. Now it seems as it's sort of a "dying breed" if you want to put it in those terms
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by datmuscle View Post
    you mad I'm Agnostic?
    U mad i'm not a fence-sitting dick, and i'm a confident and militant atheist?
    4k+ rep back ALL THE TIME YO, sup sup sup.

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B555566

reps on site -Pakoe

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The times are changing. When I was growing up, all of my Mormon friend's moms would stay at home and do the housework and stay with the kids and **** like that. Now it seems as it's sort of a "dying breed" if you want to put it in those terms
    Yeah that really is the trend. Personally I'm pretty liberal but I kinda think that society in general would be better if more moms did stay home. My wife used to be like that and I think that part of why she changed is I didn't really appreciate it like I should have at the time. But at the same time women are realizing that they what more than to just be this stay at home mom.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

Scubasteve94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I lived my whole life in utah and just moved to california. Im not mormon but I moved to california it felt weird. Like high school in utah like no one has sex or anything. If you cuss everyone judges you. all the mormons brainwash you. Did you feel the same when you left utah?

im genetically like this mk.ultra's Avatar
    mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CanadaBBOY View Post
    U mad i'm not a fence-sitting dick, and i'm a confident and militant atheist?
    cool story brah

I like to embrace the mystery of life as well. i indulge in psychedelics occasionally to aid in the process

ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah that really is the trend. Personally I'm pretty liberal but I kinda think that society in general would be better if more moms did stay home. My wife used to be like that and I think that part of why she changed is I didn't really appreciate it like I should have at the time. But at the same time women are realizing that they what more than to just be this stay at home mom.
    There are some women that embrace the stay at home thing though. My best friend(no religious background either though), his wife stays home with their little girl and cleans and does laundry and takes care of the kid, etc... While he's at work. He makes some good money though, so I can see how she could be comfortable with that

People don't know what it's like to live in Utah though
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

Originally Posted by Scubasteve94 View Post
    I lived my whole life in utah and just moved to california. Im not mormon but I moved to california it felt weird. Like high school in utah like no one has sex or anything. If you cuss everyone judges you. all the mormons brainwash you. Did you feel the same when you left utah?
    I live in Ogden. It's a pretty... "diverse" place. If you can get in the underground party city here, you'll have a great time
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

miscer88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miscer88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miscer88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miscer88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miscer88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miscer88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miscer88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    please god, abolish all organized religions so that human civilization can flourish and continue to evolve

FFS the age of enlightenment was centuries ago, yet we're clinging to ancient gods and legends. good on you OP for ascending beyond your spiritually primitive community

Isildur1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isildur1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isildur1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isildur1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isildur1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isildur1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isildur1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isildur1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isildur1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isildur1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isildur1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i applaud you OP, for breaking free from such dogma using logic and reasoning. it honestly angers and saddens me that a family would disown their own ****ing son over their religious beliefs. it makes me sick.

People don't know what it's like to live in Utah though
    I was just thinking I went to HS in Utah county and I think it was well over 90% LDS but we still had the same groups you would have in any school in the country, we had your rockers, your ropers, and the stoners just to mention a few. The only difference they were all Mormons Also just about sex and utah I can tell you this much we only had 4 cheerleaders by the end of the year all the others got pregnant.

Our unofficial class song was "havin my baby".

Nagalfar

JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000) JaCkdWrEstLeR71 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol at people who think life is just a game

Originally Posted by JaCkdWrEstLeR71 View Post
    lol at people who think life is just a game
    Ya know even if you look at it thru the churches eyes it still is pretty much just that "a game". It has rules and at the end of the day it still comes down to the roll of the dice, and sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. The only difference between you and Phall is that if you get thru a tough time you thank God. Phal just takes it for what it most probably was and that was a lucky roll of the dice. Some believe that game of life is just a short term thing and others think it goes on for eternity. Either way it's still a roll of the dice on the outcome.

Some will roll cancer, some will roll being gay, some will roll being born into wealth and it's what you do with your roll that makes the difference. Maybe there is some being that is rolling or maybe it is just nature making random rolls. Not sure that it matters either way.

Nagalfar

Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

my 2 cents which certainly can NOT begin to sum up my personal experiences on LDS

imo anybody, who is not a scum bag piece of ****, would have a hard time disagreeing with a lot of the morals and philosophies (read: not the actual religious/fiction parts) that the LDS church teaches.

some of the best **** that i live by today, i learned in mormon churches/institutes. also; some of the most stupid ass **** i've heard was in these same places....

last summer i went with my older sister to ASU's mormon insitute (basically its university version of a mormon-high-schooler's seminary/sunday school), yes it is hard to believe that the Sun Devil's school has an on-campus LDS institute building, but ASU can't exactly say "no" to one of (if not the largest) donator to the University, LDS real estate tycoon: Ira Fulton.

anyways, i went to this institue with her, despite my better judgement with having past experience of the afore-mentioned high school "seminary".

in a way; i did become a better person that day... in that knowing if i can make it through that hour with out busting out in laughter and(or) rage, i can hold my tongue in any scenario. one of the things i heard from the teacher, (i later purged my mind of the numerous other stupid things i heard)

"if you feel a boy/girl, a class, a major, whatever, is not right for you; always follow the "spirit" and listen to that feeling

yes, listen to your feelings, all of the time, not logic, that feeling of pain/hardship isn't doing you any good, do whatever "feels right" at the time.

the instance above is one of many i have had that i thought were bat-**** stupid (again: not including the "religious"/fictitious parts which is another matter) others were your general stupid "live-by's in your life" and or some idiot's own interpretation-pseudo-doctrine which he passes off as actual mormon doctrine.

a couple of months later i went with my sister to her university "singles ward" the courage was easy to muster as i was fully aware of the goldmine of fine ass hoes that is the "single-but-not-for-long ward"

you know something is "wrong" with you when during the main "sacrament" meeting all you can think of, in a christian church, is "jesus christ! wtf is he talking about?" "i would clap her cheeks furiously" "god dammit this is boring." woe is my cursed soul... but then came the "priest hood" meeting where all of the men go to talk about the "holy priest hood." i knew i was in for a treat.

surprisingly enough, in this all too few of an instances, it was good. it was just straight up philosophy, dont be a piece of ****... real man talk. i wont go into the details and i dont even want to exactly say what it is that i took from the "lesson" because, to me, it is now "sacred" and frankly i don't think any of you would appreciate it in this now given context, so **** you, you can't know what it was, i now include it into my own version of religion, "Millzosophy"

so i'm not talking about "i'm so thankful joseph smith restored the church, blah blah" because whether he did or not; a lot of the morals and philosophies taught are true regardless. which, in turn, means you also dont have to be a mormon or go to mormon church to believe, and any wise person could pick up through time or naturally feel/know is "right" or "wrong". but in my case; a few good mormons i have come along in my way have taught me some stuff i hold to be, in a sense, "sacred."

i would encourage anyone who has a firm hold of their own beliefs/mind/soul and can distinguish bull **** from good ****; go into a mormon church and you might learn something bad ass about yourself and(or) life that you could add to your own personalized religion/belief(or lack there-of)-system.

in closing; i personally view all organized religion the same as i view a strength training program our football team had in high school, "Bigger Faster Stronger" or BFS for short. (not to be confused with the documentary "Bigger Stronger Faster") ...BFS provided a fundamentally sound guide-line/eating/work-out regimen for your average high school kid who wanted to get, well, bigger faster and stronger for football. was BFS the only way to achieve better strength/size/speed? no. is it a good way of achieving said goals? absolutely.

is being a mormon the only way to not be a piece of ****/go to "heaven"(if it exists)? no. is it a good way to not be a piece of ****, go to "heaven"? absolutely.

i say these things in the name of Millz, amen.
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008
    R.I.P. YourGunShowTix

Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    decided to break my orginally 1 post up into 2 posts...

"This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds."

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I don't have time to address a lot of the comments on here. Definitely I understand why a lot of the younger Mormons have doubts. There's a lot of areas that just don't make sense and never have made sense to me.

But regarding missions I want to say this:

I have had a amazing life. I have had a successful business, have 4 awesome children that I am very proud of, I have been married for 28 years to a women who brought the very best of me to the surface. I can trace most of things very good things back to making the decision to worthily serve a mission.

I didn't go because it was expected, I went because I really wanted to. And it truly was the best two years. It was a blast, I went to New Zealand, but more than that I learned things I could not have learned anywhere else. I had experiences that were incredible and even though I am in many ways pretty much near atheist. I cannot just write off the things that happened to me on my mission as just a coincidence.

Bottom line is I will forever be glad that I went on a mission for the right reasons. And so my advice to a lot of you is that before you decide what you want to do, get yourself worthy to serve. Try living it 100% and see how you feel then. But don't make this decision without trying to get things cleared up. If you have done things that may stop you from going on a mission, go talk to your bishop get a clean slate to decide what direction you want to head.
    mntbikedude speakin is that real talk. i assume you are not flamboyant, in which case i consider you to be a bad ass. any person i have come across in my life who may have been gay, you too are a bad ass because i certainly did not know that you were gay, because you didn't wear it as a badge on your shoulder. im not saying that i dont think gay people exist or that people shouldn't-be/aren't-allowed to be gay, i just dont care if you are or not, and that i just hate *******s... what do i define as a *******? someone who is a jack ass and annoys me.

flamboyant homosexuals annoy me, i dont care what your sexuality is, why would it change the sound of your voice? why is it an excuse to become as slutty as possible? you still have testosterone in your veins, you are not a woman. (i work at an airport and deal with flamboyant ******* homosexual flight attendents daily) flamboyant football players annoy me "yeah im sort of a big deal on the local juco football team". flamboyant anyone annoys me. if you are gay, i dont care, is it some sort of accomplishment? thanks mntbikedude for not being a flamboyant homosexual *******, there are few people, whom i later found out to be gay, that i can say this about.

OP: i'm happy for your decision to make your own decisions, whether they are "wrong" or "right" is up to you, not anyone else.

sort of the same story for me, age 14-16 just sort of put things together on my own to come to the conclusion of "lol wut?"

i feel bad for you and your situation with your parents, i am lucky to have mormon parents that trust me to believe whatever it is i believe...
    which i am still trying to figure out and i dont think i ever will as long as i keep learning/absorbing knowledge/new experiences etc. basically i have my own agnostic religion of Millz that no one else is allowed to know or be a "member" of. though the religion of Millz's basic fundamentals will always remain the same (though not a guarantee... lol wut?) it is constantly changing as long as his brain is working. and so on, i dont care enough to explain this to anyone

its pretty lulzy when you're 19 and past mormon aquantices/family friends/etc who are not aware of your current beliefs asks you about "your mission"

just last week i had a mormon family-friend ask "so how was your mission, you've been back for a while now haven't you?"

i reply, "i dont know, i didn't go."

we bert stare eachother for a good 30 seconds

him, "well i better be going now"

me, "good seeing you"
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008
    R.I.P. YourGunShowTix

Scubasteve94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was just thinking I went to HS in Utah county and I think it was well over 90% LDS but we still had the same groups you would have in any school in the country, we had your rockers, your ropers, and the stoners just to mention a few. The only difference they were all Mormons Also just about sex and utah I can tell you this much we only had 4 cheerleaders by the end of the year all the others got pregnant.

Our unofficial class song was "havin my baby".
    Lol what high school did you go to? Pleasant grove?

Ya know even if you look at it thru the churches eyes it still is pretty much just that "a game". It has rules and at the end of the day it still comes down to the roll of the dice, and sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. The only difference between you and Phall is that if you get thru a tough time you thank God. Phal just takes it for what it most probably was and that was a lucky roll of the dice. Some believe that game of life is just a short term thing and others think it goes on for eternity. Either way it's still a roll of the dice on the outcome.

Some will roll cancer, some will roll being gay, some will roll being born into wealth and it's what you do with your roll that makes the difference. Maybe there is some being that is rolling or maybe it is just nature making random rolls. Not sure that it matters either way.

i dont know man i dont really think its just like a roll of the dice, Ive always heard you never get anything thrown at you you cant handle so i think it all comes down to how you personally deal with hardship
    i think it might be a little more scripted than that....tough to say really requires more thought

ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ex-mormon checking in, did the same thing when i was your age. pm me if you have any questions, i researched the religion VERY thoroughly before deciding to leave and went through a ton after the decision, i can help you out with whatever struggles you have

yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    im not mormon but what you said sounds stupid as fuk
    i honestly have no desire to live forever. Thats the honest truth.

Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    didn't read thread so sorry if it's been asked, do any mormon girls put out before marriage? do they make out at least?
    ive fuked a few. alot of them have a 'rebellion' cycle, and if you get them at the peak of their doubt, your in lol

Originally Posted by BIG_BENCHINNNN View Post
    so basically op denounced mormons for reps?

seems like so
    STFU red. yeah, i denounced it for the misc you dumb as.shole

Originally Posted by ronaldo23 View Post
    does your typical unmarried mormon girl (who goes to church, is a family person, and identifies with the faith) do everything other than sex to get around it?

I ask, as in my expierence mormon chicks fukin hot. I imagine them letting guys do things like piitb since it's not "technically" sex
    ive gotten quite a few bjs for this very reason. lol, mormon girls in hs are generally pretty naughty

yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

quoted for truth. its like a split devide

Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E

funny video, dont know how to embed and not sure if been posted

Originally Posted by Millz View Post
    decided to break my orginally 1 post up into 2 posts...

"This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds."

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

mntbikedude speakin is that real talk. i assume you are not flamboyant, in which case i consider you to be a bad ass. any person i have come across in my life who may have been gay, you too are a bad ass because i certainly did not know that you were gay, because you didn't wear it as a badge on your shoulder. im not saying that i dont think gay people exist or that people shouldn't-be/aren't-allowed to be gay, i just dont care if you are or not, and that i just hate *******s... what do i define as a *******? someone who is a jack ass and annoys me.

flamboyant homosexuals annoy me, i dont care what your sexuality is, why would it change the sound of your voice? why is it an excuse to become as slutty as possible? you still have testosterone in your veins, you are not a woman. (i work at an airport and deal with flamboyant ******* homosexual flight attendents daily) flamboyant football players annoy me "yeah im sort of a big deal on the local juco football team". flamboyant anyone annoys me. if you are gay, i dont care, is it some sort of accomplishment? thanks mntbikedude for not being a flamboyant homosexual *******, there are few people, whom i later found out to be gay, that i can say this about.

"
    Naw I'm not all that flamboyant, to me I think there are things that make it an easy give away but so far most of my friends have been totally shocked when I told them I was gay. I think that you would be surprised at how many straight acting homo's there are out there. I really think that the flamboyant ones are the minority.

They used to really bother me but I'm really trying hard to be accepting of all people regardless of how they want to define themselves. For me the biggest difference between me and straight guys is just that I'm attracted to men. But aside from that I pretty much act like any cool guys. I know a lot about cars and trucks, I ride a motocross bike, I mntbike, I backpack and fish, I've done more adventures with sons than any dad I've ever heard of. And I completely suck at fashion and knowing what is cool in clothes.

And all my friends (which are all straight) tell me I am the funniest guy they know. I was voted class clown in hs. That is a big give away gay guys typically are way funnier than straight guys. Not all gay guys are funny but when you find someone that is just a blast to hang out with. There is a good chance he's on that ****gy time.

Nagalfar

wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Girl I know is mormon.

Wouldn't sex me.

Mormon sux.

lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyon0100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm mormon and a physicist - and I find no contradiction between what is actually taught by the church and what I spent 8 years studying about the world around us. Most of the posts here (not all) seem to critisize individual members they had a bad experience with. But there is hypocrasy in every religion and institution in the world. You really have to dig deeper and learn about the LDS before making an informed, intelligent opinion. You can start at mormon.org

i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lyon0100 View Post
    I'm mormon and a physicist - and I find no contradiction between what is actually taught by the church and what I spent 8 years studying about the world around us. Most of the posts here (not all) seem to critisize individual members they had a bad experience with. But there is hypocrasy in every religion and institution in the world. You really have to dig deeper and learn about the LDS before making an informed, intelligent opinion. You can start at mormon.org
    I agree. mormon.org is a great place to get a real understanding behind this Church.

If anything else, this religion teaches morals and standards that would improve the lives of everyone.
    Goals:

Cut to 10% with EC stack

Reps - Joeboom

winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Just recently Ive began to read the original Book of Mormon, along with the Journal of Discourses. Im further convinced that its all a scam
    ***Georgia Crew***

Misc Futbol Crew

supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Of all the religions I actually like Mormons the best. They actually raise their kids to be smart, moral people.

Still a bunch of fake BS, but as people they're all pretty cool for the most part.