TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up AppNut's LITup pre-workout supp ~~REVIEW~~

Good morning kids, TheMatzah is back once again bringing you my honest and detailed reviews, this time it's of Applied Nutriceuticals pre-workout supplement taking the market by storm: LIT-up! I want to send huge props & thanks to Alyson at AppNut and chubbarock for getting my sample pack out to me so quick. Very impressive! I appreciate it a lot.

product info
    Sure there are a boatload of pre-workout products out there that promise to get you all jacked up. All of them share pretty much the same theme: Intense energy, vasodilation, pump and short-lived increases in strength. Most draw from the same pool of ingredients and lack any actual lasting anabolic effects. The result? They crank you all up only to let you down and leave you right back where they started a few hours earlier - except now you're 1) strung out from being over-stimulated; 2) hungry because you can’t eat, and 3) in a catabolic state because you lack the necessary elements for recovery and growth.

That sucks, huh? All that work for nothing?

Don’t stress - check this out: What if your pre-workout drink could still deliver the optimal amount of energy, focus, pump, etc….but without the strung-out feeling and the loss of appetite for hours and hours after your workout?* Then to take it further, what if it contained clinical doses of ingredients that are SURMISED to support optimal levels of testosterone and build muscle?* On top of it all, what if it was effective at increasing strength ?* That’s what we’re talking about here…

Lit-Up™ represents the future of pre-workout supplementation . It triggers natural increases in testosterone levels, promotes neuromuscular strength, and mind-muscle connection ; all of which may lead to improved well-being and lasting muscular growth.* Lit-Up™ focuses on yielding cumulative results - in that it does not solely rely on powerful and often dangerous stimulants to deliver better workouts.

HERE ARE THE PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS IN A NUTSHELL:

Precision energy delivery to promote neuromuscular strength, muscular endurance and increased focus; no mind-bending over-stimulation that leaves your stomach in knots!*
    Strong mood- supporting effect*
    Exerts positive effects on joint health*
    Supports increased testosterone to promote an environment favorable for long-term increases in lean body mass and fat reduction.*
    How Lit-Up™ Differs From Other Pre-Workout Products

No Harsh Stimulants: Most of the popular products contain the stimulant 1,3 dimethylpentylamine*. The over-utilization of this and other stimulants may negate growth potential brought on from a workout due to appetite suppression during the post-workout nutrient re-uptake window; plus they also often cause the user to “burn out” too quickly during a workout even though they’re still “wired”. This is a situation in which a large amount of energy is utilized during the first 20-30 minutes of a workout, leaving the user tired and lethargic for the rest of the training session. This lack of productivity can de-rail even the best training programs, and ultimately de-motivate even the most hardcore trainers.
    Improved NO Pathway*: Lit-Up™ takes the Nitric Oxide (NO) pathway to a whole new level by promoting greater stimulation of target androgen receptors.* The product also uses a unique nootropic/stimulant blend that allows for more targeted mind-muscle connection and supports neuromuscular strength.*
    Precise Energy Timing*: Ever finish up your workout with your stomach in knots; unable to eat because your pre-workout product has you so cranked up? Then by the time you settle down, you’ve missed the most important nutrient window of the day. LIT-Up™ has a potent, natural stimulant profile that delivers crisp clean focus and energy when you need it - but doesn’t oversaturate adrenal glands or shut down hunger.*
    Here’s the bottom line. You can train like you’re on crack and get nowhere, or you can train hard, train smart and grow like a weed. Umm…
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Packaging:
    It's gorgeous, the AppNut logo in silver & black looks great, and the circle of fire around Lit-Up looks awesome. I really like how it's proportioned, catches your eye and in white bold print clearly states at the bottom "precision stimulant technology, won't kill hunger, builds muscle". That's good to see first hand, there's a few pre-w/o that do kill hunger which sometimes makes it difficult to get the necessary simple carbs post-workout.

Flavor:
    The sample I received and I believe the only flavor available so far is the cherry citrus. My god, the taste is incredible, it reminds me of Tahiti Treat (ol skool drink) or cherry kool-aid. No complaints, I actually said to my wife 3 times as I was drinking it before leaving for the gym this morning "DAMN this tastes soo good, you've gotta try it!!" Of course, she didn't but only because she wasn't going to the gym and doesn't like pre-workout supps.

Mixability:
    As directed on the packet, I used 16 oz of cold water, poured it in and shook my shaker cup for about 20 seconds. It mixed perfectly and very quick. No chunks, no residue.

Strength/Effectiveness:
    I probably had the toughest leg workout I've done in quite some time this morning. It's the 2nd week of this new routine I've been doing. It involved high intensity, lighter weight, and a crazy amount of reps. Front/Back Squats, Leg Press, Calf Raise, etc.. it's just loco. It was painful at some parts, high reps are a beeotch (the burn); but with LIT-up I got thru it and am walking (lil wobbly) at work today fine.

Tingle/Buzz:
    As chubbarock advised me, it won't give you that buzzed out tingle, cracked out feeling like other pre w/o's do, but the focus and mental clarity will be intense. I agree! It's a great natural energy and intense focus feeling. Sitting here writing this I can think back to certain points in my workout this morning where it felt like I was the only one in the gym, everything/everyone around me was completely blocked out. I didn't let my thoughts drift somewhere else between sets, I took my 30-45 second breather, then knocked out the next set.

Overall:
    Very solid supplement, I wish I had gotten more samples as this is a great new product to me. I'll definitely be purchasing this and probably other AppNut supps in the near future. If they're all this solid, with amazing taste then it will definitely be money well spent.
    to and thank you!

MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Thanks a ton. Awesome review! You should give the Triple Threat stack a shot.
    HghUP, Free-Test & LIT. Again thanks for the great honest review! Good stuff!
    Back from exile . Please no Autograph requests.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very in depth, nice job.

On a side note you might tingle if you have very little beta alanine use before trying this
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MrAnaconda View Post
    Thanks a ton. Awesome review! You should give the Triple Threat stack a shot.
    HghUP, Free-Test & LIT. Again thanks for the great honest review! Good stuff!
    Ahh, not a problem at all bro! It's a great supp, I've been following BDiamond's sponsored log on that stack...I'm definitely impressed, without a doubt!

Thanks for the comment!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    Very in depth, nice job.

On a side note you might tingle if you have very little beta alanine use before trying this
    thxs! yeah unfortunately I've got a lot of beta-alanine use, and I've got a high stim tolerance, this was a nice change. I really liked the clean feeling, the focus was off the charts.

chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great review man! Thanks for getting that up so quick!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative
    www.appnut.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/app.htm
    ******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    Great review man! Thanks for getting that up so quick!
    You're welcome bro! All thanks goes to you and Alyson, quick shipping and very friendly, knowledgeable reps. I'm impressed all around.

Hope I can do a log for you guys one day

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you for the great review. I can tell you spent some time creating and writing this review, and appreciate that!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Thank you for the great review. I can tell you spent some time creating and writing this review, and appreciate that!
    You're welcome. I review every product I use or try. LIT-Up deserves this as it's not well known yet. It's new to me, and I love it. I couldn't say enough great things about it, just excellent overall supplement.

BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In depth review. Props dude!
    I make bad videos in my basement about training, which makes me an internet guru.
    http://www.youtube.com/basementbarbell

Originally Posted by BDiamond View Post
    In depth review. Props dude!
    thxs bro, appreciate it!

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    Thanks for getting that up so quick!
    that is soooooo what she said

Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    you're right, lmao

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    you're right, lmao
    Sounding like a Drive review here lol
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    Sounding like a Drive review here lol
    Laughing like hell.....repped.

This Drive/LitUp/HGHup stack is making it hard to focus sometimes.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.