Thread: Just ordered..

sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Just ordered..

Some Ultima and some p-bol to stack with it. I don't think I've ever been this excited to stack a couple high end products together. someone pinch me so I can wake up
    Current supps.
    -------------------------------
    Prolab Creapure Creatine

xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Youll like it, I know I do.
    Budget Workout Equipment crew

Titan HD rack
    Cap OB-86 Barbell
    Eleiko Calibrated bumpers (but who was budget?)

sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xjdesertfox View Post
    Youll like it, I know I do.
    Thanks man I hope so! I mean I naturally get good pumps and some focus with caffeine. I've been stim free for a while now, and after taking jack3d last year I don't think I can go back.. Even though I had great pumps, the tweeker feeling and crashing afterward was an issue. I've also tried presurge unleashed and it was great product just minus the crazy anger moments I had with 1,3 haha. But other than that, I'm very eager to get this stack going!
    Current supps.
    Prolab Creapure Creatine

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sub7m19 View Post
    Thanks man I hope so! I mean I naturally get good pumps and some focus with caffeine. I've been stim free for a while now, and after taking jack3d last year I don't think I can go back.. Even though I had great pumps, the tweeker feeling and crashing afterward was an issue. I've also tried presurge unleashed and it was great product just minus the crazy anger moments I had with 1,3 haha. But other than that, I'm very eager to get this stack going!
    If I may offer a suggestion. For those days you want some stims, I'd pick up a tub of Focus XT. It's $20 and it's great to stack with pump-bol. I've never had the oppt. to try Ultima(The cost is too much).
    YES PETER LEDREW I KNOW ITS EXPENSIVE TO PRODUCE

But yeah, I mean. You can stack Focus XT+Ultima, or Focus XT+Pumpbol. Just food for thought. You can all three, but I honestly think you'll get the similar effect from Focus XT+either of those...

xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    If I may offer a suggestion. For those days you want some stims, I'd pick up a tub of Focus XT. It's $20 and it's great to stack with pump-bol. I've never had the oppt. to try Ultima(The cost is too much).

But yeah, I mean. You can stack Focus XT+Ultima, or Focus XT+Pumpbol. Just food for thought. You can all three, but I honestly think you'll get the similar effect from Focus XT+either of those...
    I think focus XT + ultima might give me so much damn tunnel vision my head will explode...But i'll give it a try next week.
    Budget Workout Equipment crew

Titan HD rack
    Cap OB-86 Barbell
    Eleiko Calibrated bumpers (but who was budget?)

Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post

That sounds great man, I might give this a try soon. How's is the focus with that stack?
    Current supps.
    Prolab Creapure Creatine

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That sounds great man, I might give this a try soon. How's is the focus with that stack?
    I've only done focus xt+pumpbol. I've tried a scoop of focus xt+1 scoop of pumpbol. I really enjoy it. I'm pretty focused at the gym as is, but with these two it allows me to just focus more intensely and helps ignore the outside world. It's great. I've never tried Ultima, but I know it has some focus type properties already. It'd be a good way to help save some cash by splitting up using your focus xt and pumpbol somedays, and ultima+pumpbol other days... Just a general thought.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some Ultima and some p-bol to stack with it. I don't think I've ever been this excited to stack a couple high end products together. someone pinch me so I can wake up
    Fapping.

However, as Daycrawler said, if you don't mind stims, Focus XT + Pump-bol is pretty much the best combo on the market, and both products are VERY affordable.

I hear Focus XT + Piracetam + Pumpbol makes people turn into mini-hulks...

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Fapping.

However, as Daycrawler said, if you don't mind stims, Focus XT + Pump-bol is pretty much the best combo on the market, and both products are VERY affordable.

I hear Focus XT + Piracetam + Pumpbol makes people turn into mini-hulks...
    Idk. Piracetam.at high doses has displayed paranoia type characteristics so I dont want my weights to be coming after me for abusing them